Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

All Changelings must Return to the Hive, RIGHT now!

Pharynx

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I meant during "A Canterlot Wedding" when Queen Chrysalis was just trying to find a way to feed her subjects. 

While a beaten and bruised Mi Amore Cadenza starves to death in a cavern.

• Brohoof 3

51 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

You three again?! Didst thou not receiveth enough of a beating in the dreamscape last time, that you've returned for more?

image.thumb.png.69365784c4d7d22dff90d5357b8f2210.png

Guess we shall make the beating in the dream into a reality!

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 2

26 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

We don't know that for sure. Maybe, Cadance fell & was zapped of all of her energy. 

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

We don't know that for sure. Maybe, Cadance fell & was zapped of all of her energy. 

You know that's a lie. :dry:

42 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I meant during "A Canterlot Wedding" when Queen Chrysalis was just trying to find a way to feed her subjects. 

"Just trying to feed her children" you say? Ha!

Haven't you forgotten that Chrysalis' way of "feeding her children" involves kidnapping innocent ponies and deceiving others for their own gain. Heck, before Starlight and Thorax stood up to her, the whole Changeling Hive was starving and as a result looked like very hungry caterpillars and not the beautiful butterfly-like creatures they could really be. 

To quote Starlight: 

"Thorax left the hive and made a friend. He shared love, and now he doesn't need to feed. You don't have to live your lives starving all the time!... I know what it's like to lead by fear and intimidation! And I know what it's like to want everypony to do what you say! But I was wrong. A real leader doesn't force her subjects to deny who they are! She celebrates what makes them unique and listens when one of them finds a better way"

Until Chrysalis changes her ways, she's no better than the cruel stepmothers I seen in the Disney world who never cared for their daughters.

Edited by Will Guide
Better closing statement
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Cozy Glow said:

Shhhh. You don’t want to spoil are little surprise would you Queenie? Tirek still hasn’t found the power source for this place, and I’m still scouting out who might be clever enough to pay attention to the signs. I have my doubts that anypony here  will catch it when it happens next week, but maybe we’ll be surprised. 

0E578437-A6D5-4ED7-9D82-A30423F81CA3.thumb.jpeg.0f30ebbe138fbb112a008c8a37e47438.jpeg

Hm, knowing Cozy Glow, Tirek, and Queen Chrysalis I doubt they're planning anything good, but I do think whatever it is it'll be exciting.  :squee:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

She had more than just that reason, though. She also wanted power:

Queen Chrysalis: [laughing] Right you are, Princess. And as queen of the changelings, it is up to me to find food for my subjects. Equestria has more love than any place I've ever encountered. My fellow changelings will be able to devour so much of it that we will gain more power than we have ever dreamed of!
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, BornAgainBrony said:

1C396EAD-7981-486A-A696-6D7E67110E3E.thumb.png.1d4869d29339f9186ffd6152c2ac4122.png

PONY LIES! 

She was down there for weeks! She would have perished if I didn’t make sure she received food. Besides, she made a good ready meal to myself since I had to show restraint with her disgusting fiancé! 

20 minutes ago, Sunny Fox said:

She also wanted power:

Wanted? I think your tense is wrong.

• Brohoof 6

3 hours ago, Prospekt said:

@Chrysalis @Cozy Glow If you think you can mess with the wonderful folks here and get away with it, we'll you've got another thing coming! You'll never learn the secrets of the forum's power!

*Chuckles 

Before we are done you will be all be lining up to join us. 

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Chrysalis said:

*Chuckles 

Before we are done you will be all be lining up to join us. 

Hm. For someone who prides herself on duplicity and scheming, you are pretty close to letting the Abyssinian out the bag. I hate it as much as you, but let’s trust Cozy on this. 

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

1C396EAD-7981-486A-A696-6D7E67110E3E.thumb.png.1d4869d29339f9186ffd6152c2ac4122.png

PONY LIES! 

She was down there for weeks! She would have perished if I didn’t make sure she received food. Besides, she made a good ready meal to myself since I had to show restraint with her disgusting fiancé! 

C. Will Guide: You once berated me for being the only changeling present who didn't turn beautiful when Starlight and the rest of the Squad defeated you. I was hoping you would have learned something while you were gone just like Starlight before you. But I suppose time will tell wheter you deserve to get your happy ending or not...

Edited by Will Guide

20 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Shit's gettin' weird.

You should see Chrysalis when she shapeshifts in her dreams. That’s weird! 

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, Chrysalis said:

Silly Foals! 

Why you all bicker and and argue about who is a prettier pony, what adventures are the best, and who should return to the hive, I am making designs on something grander and more glorious than you pathetic creatures can imagine. 

If I can’t have my Hive, I’ll take this place instead. 

4 hours ago, Cozy Glow said:

Shhhh. You don’t want to spoil are little surprise would you Queenie? Tirek still hasn’t found the power source for this place, and I’m still scouting out who might be clever enough to pay attention to the signs. I have my doubts that anypony here will catch it when it happens next week, but maybe we’ll be surprised. 

0E578437-A6D5-4ED7-9D82-A30423F81CA3.thumb.jpeg.0f30ebbe138fbb112a008c8a37e47438.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Lord Tirek said:

Buffalo Man: According to my Ca-neigh-dian campfire, y’all are coming up with a “better” way to be bad. *snicker* Apparently, your “way” is less alive than Sombra. ;) 

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Chrysalis said:

PONY LIES!

The same Princess kept a barrier around the Crystal Empire for a week with no sleep. It was only by rationing the last remnants of her Alicorn magic that she was able to sustain herself in those caves for that long. And had you been feeding, you would have kept her in a stasis cocoon. Still not particularly friendly, but safer at the very least. But I guess that wouldn't have worked very well, would it, since you would have needed a lot of information from her in order to perform your masquerade convincingly. And since it's pretty obvious she wouldn't have simply offered up such information so willingly, I guess we know where all those bruises came from. :glimmer:

48 minutes ago, Lord Tirek said:

... you watch her sleep? OwO wait till I tell the tabloids about this!

• Brohoof 3

Speaking as the fan fiction writer who lives through his own experiences in Equestria. Whenever I return to Equestria, my memories of the Episode are locked away until they can be recalled. Keeps me from being a literal walking spoiler. As Unicorn Will Guide, I have no idea that Tirek and Cozy Glow got out of Tartarus, let alone secretly teaming up with Chrysalis to one-up Grogar. So, even if I knew what they plan to do, I literally can't a thing about it.

Still, I know our heroes are quite capable of handling whatever comes their way.

6 hours ago, Chrysalis said:

*gulp* I got her attention! Run! Every Fox for themselves!

*runs away*

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Speaking as the fan fiction writer who lives through his own experiences in Equestria. Whenever I return to Equestria, my memories of the Episode are locked away until they can be recalled. Keeps me from being a literal walking spoiler. As Unicorn Will Guide, I have no idea that Tirek and Cozy Glow got out of Tartarus, let alone secretly teaming up with Chrysalis to one-up Grogar. So, even if I knew what they plan to do, I literally can't a thing about it.

Still, I know our heroes are quite capable of handling whatever comes their way.

Very cool said, I was directly inspired by your speech!