Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

All Changelings must Return to the Hive, RIGHT now!

Pharynx

32 minutes ago, Splashee said:

I tried to add @Lord Tirek to my friends list, but Noooooo!  Why?

Cast Characters are too special and are intended for special events only. They're not exactly Forum Members that stick around to chat.

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Cast Characters are too special and are intended for special events only. They're not exactly Forum Members that stick around to chat.

That makes them perfect for my friends list. No one will get hurt if I forget one or two :P

• Brohoof 2

Destiny is still at large. Harmony has not been slain yet. This is not the time to strike. Then again, what trifling ambitions can a creature hold when faced with its own insignificance?

36 minutes ago, Splashee said:

That makes them perfect for my friends list. No one will get hurt if I forget one or two :P

Try pen-pal'ing him instead. He's kind of a luddite, but that's not too surprising considering how long he's been around.

• Brohoof 1

Wow. I cannot believe the speed at which this has gone off the rails. To those few changelings who've responded thus far, thank you for actually following orders. As for the rest, I'll reach them some other way. Clearly a big, obvious announcement wasn't the way to go, here - attracted too much unwanted attention and antics from non-changelings.

You should all expect to see me around again. Regardless what my thoughts are of this place, I need to ensure my charges' safety, and unfortunately that means keeping an eye on them here until I can restore order in my hive.

Besides, somebody has to keep @Thorax out of trouble. Can't teach this twit to be cautious of anything with rainbows and hugs. He smells love and comes running. Kinda like a golden retriever, really, except more green.

• Brohoof 6

On 8/21/2019 at 10:58 PM, Pharynx said:

\You're too sentimental, Thorax. First you introduce hugging as an actual policy for restoring stamina and energy among the hive drones during work shifts, then you allow changelings to take constant naps together in groups to achieve the same thing, and now you're trying to argue for their continued slack? There's having hobbies and then there's shirking responsibility.

I'll say again, I give it two days. I expect the hive fuller than I've seen it in weeks, and for chores to start getting done.

Pharynx,

Calm down, I'm sure Thorax has everything under control. Like he said, he wanted the changelings to have more freedom, I'm sure that includes you too.

If you see there's a slight problem, work it out it Thorax.

Edited by Brainstorm

10 minutes ago, Pharynx said:

somebody has to keep @Thorax out of trouble. Can't teach this twit to be cautious of anything with rainbows and hugs. He smells love and comes running. Kinda like a golden retriever, really, except more green.

38q1a3.jpg.8d0805e0595c9cd90d08352263057fbd.jpg

Always have to work in a way to make fun of me in front of everycreature, don't you?

I'll have you know that I've already been keeping a close eye on all the changelings, here. I keep up to date with them and we discuss aspects of MLPF that the hive could potentially adopt, for the better. The hive, even now is not perfect, Pharynx, we're always looking for ways to improve.

If it'll take you off this warpath you have, I'll put together a squad to return to the hive, this week, and help you catch up on chores. We can discuss things looking forward, from there.

A huge thank you to everyone, especially the staff for entertaining my brother's abrupt announcement! I know it's out of place and kinda blunt but, he has good intentions.

I guess, for the time being you'll see both of us around the forums here and there.

• Brohoof 8

2 hours ago, Thorax said:

38q1a3.jpg.8d0805e0595c9cd90d08352263057fbd.jpg

Always have to work in a way to make fun of me in front of everycreature, don't you?

I'll have you know that I've already been keeping a close eye on all the changelings, here. I keep up to date with them and we discuss aspects of MLPF that the hive could potentially adopt, for the better. The hive, even now is not perfect, Pharynx, we're always looking for ways to improve.

If it'll take you off this warpath you have, I'll put together a squad to return to the hive, this week, and help you catch up on chores. We can discuss things looking forward, from there.

A huge thank you to everyone, especially the staff for entertaining my brother's abrupt announcement! I know it's out of place and kinda blunt but, he has good intentions.

I guess, for the time being you'll see both of us around the forums here and there.

Maybe Pharynx can learn a thing or two about leadership from this place. ;) I look forward to seeing you folks around here, and if you are ever in need of any assistance, we'd be more than happy to lend you a hand/hoof. :grin:

Take care!

As for @Cozy Glow, @Lord Tirek, and @Chrysalis: we have our eyes on you, don't make @Jeric use his mighty ban hammer. :yeahno:

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, Thorax said:

Eh... @Thorax @Pharynx Well then, I guess at least some aren't too concerned about certain threats from three specific prominent troublemakers?

Alrighty then. I'll uhh...  I'ma go and see what this whole Stable-Tec project is about. They've been advertising about needing volunteers for months....

2 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Eh... @Thorax @Pharynx Well then, I guess at least some aren't too concerned about certain threats from three specific prominent troublemakers?

Buggos are above the shenanigans of Team Rocket. :umad:

I'll leave this thread as is for a wee bit longer, then I'll unfeature and unpin it. We'll keep it in Canterlot for context-sake, @Pharynx, so perhaps any stray buggos will happen upon it when browsing announcements.

Also, @Thorax, would just like the opportunity to say I'm one of your biggest fans. My buggo, Calor, loves helping you in creating hive activities. Everyling is always welcome here. :squee:

41 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Yeah... looking back through that...

image.thumb.png.1b9e48b27f018a457cb2ce15052b5411.png

I dunno. Not sure what Cozy Glow was on about. Something about power and next week. 

8FE9AFEF-9361-44F8-9C19-0EFD297A548F.gif

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

I dunno. Not sure what Cozy Glow was on about. Something about power and next week. 

Then we shall see to it next week... we’ll wait for you Cozy Glow and the rest of your fiends..and it won’t be pretty. 

283C67CD-90BA-4D94-ABA8-7CE8F86C2336.gif.0ce4da62fbd38e0d5aa9d1de3f643fec.gif

• Brohoof 3

Just now, TBD said:

Then we shall see to it next week... we’ll wait for you Cozy Glow and the rest of your fiends..and it won’t be pretty. 

No. It has to be pretty!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

I'll just hope that means she's hosting a talkshow about friendship, she's going to have Tirek as the guest, and she's going to teach us about the emotional benefits of cuddling.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, ~C. Discord~ said:

I'll leave this thread as is for a wee bit longer, then I'll unfeature and unpin it. We'll keep it in Canterlot for context-sake, @Pharynx, so perhaps any stray buggos will happen upon it when browsing announcements.

Also, @Thorax, would just like the opportunity to say I'm one of your biggest fans. My buggo, Calor, loves helping you in creating hive activities. Everyling is always welcome here. :squee:

medium.png

I'm sure Pharynx will appreciate the gesture, C.Discord. He's not so good at responding to everything directed towards him online, yet. He's also not very good at accepting kind gestures towards him.

Trying to give him a hug is like trying to pet a jellyfish, and just as dangerous!

As for me, I can't even express how much that means to me, thank you! We love Calor, he's a laid-back homebody who helps me look after the younger changelings, and he always has great event ideas!

Please let the rest of the staff know how appreciative we are of thier inclusion of changelings. We're still opening up to the species of Equestria who are still cautious of us, so it's a blessing to have a non-judgemental place for us to mingle with non-changelings!

• Brohoof 2

On 8/22/2019 at 1:37 PM, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Something in the back of my mind tells me that Phary-bug wants a standing army.

capture_bug_legion.thumb.PNG.52c5614db1dc6be2d2e5f408ee28566a.PNG

OK, but where would this put Trixiebug?

"Great and Powerful" Trixling is Best Changeling...Not named @Chrysalis:wau:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

@Pharynx is right. The changlings have gone soft. This friendship and positivity is a poison that has affected us all. I miss feeding off the hope and love of "lesser" creatures. 

5 hours ago, TBD said:

Then rainbow dash had an idea, she had a wonderful awful idea.

• Brohoof 3

5 hours ago, Jeric said:

No. It has to be pretty!

No stop! Oh great.. now Rarity would think this is some makeover fashion show.

Edited by TBD

• The topic was unfeatured