Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Like a zombie. At work and feeling like I can barely function. Got plenty of sleep* and yet I am fighting to stay awake.

*I go to bed yet I do struggle getting to sleep. Probably due to my recent antidepressant and antianxiety meds.

• Brohoof 1

I'm feeling very sad because I think I've lost Lucky Bolt as a Bestie for good this time. (In Lucky's opinion, anyway.)

She asked me to please stop mentioning/tagging her so I guess that's the end for our friendship.

I knew this was going to happen but it still hurts knowing that my last interaction with my Bestie will be remembered as a negative one. 

I'm still holding on to hope that things will work out because I don't give up on my Besties and that includes Lucky Bolt. :rarity:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm feeling very sad because I think I've lost Lucky Bolt as a Bestie for good this time. (In Lucky's opinion, anyway.)

She asked me to please stop mentioning/tagging her so I guess that's the end for our friendship.

I knew this was going to happen but it still hurts knowing that my last interaction with my Bestie will be remembered as a negative one. 

I'm still holding on to hope that things will work out because I don't give up on my Besties and that includes Lucky Bolt. :rarity:

@Clawdeen

Maybe you are annoying her with tagging, I think you should calm down, let her be, do not talk to her for a moment, and you may become besties again.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Sun Dash Note said:

Maybe you are annoying her with tagging, I think you should calm down, let her be, do not talk to her for a moment, and you may become besties again.

Yeah, but I don't feel like any amount of time will change things this time. I feel like the end result would have been the same no matter what I did. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yeah, but I don't feel like any amount of time will change things this time. I feel like the end result would have been the same no matter what I did. 

Take a time. I'm sure time will fix/sort/clear things

Edited by Sun Dash Note

5C958117-2F3F-453A-A520-95D7D9878727.gif.2fde73fbfde81d2d871813c6e23158e2.gifnot really sad? but down. someone was throwing jello at me and my friends at lunch at school today, and it got in my backpack, and all over my papers :( 

why can’t people just be nice? how is being so mean fun to people? 

Edited by Kn0xDaF0x

@Kn0xDaF0x Wow! What a bunch of a**holes! I'm sorry you had to deal with that... The same kid that was bothering me last week called me a lame-o today and somebody tried to use the excuse "He's just a kid, don't be rude!" on me... I don't care if he's a f***ing whale! It's not a excuse to be a snot nosed little s**t to me! :okiedokieloki:

Edited by Stellar Heights

4 minutes ago, Stellar Heights said:

@Kn0xDaF0x Wow! What a bunch of a**holes! I'm sorry you had to deal with that... The same kid that was bothering me last week called me a lame-o today and somebody tried to use the excuse "He's just a kid, don't be rude!" on me... I don't care if he's a f***ing whale! It's not an excuse to be a snot nosed little s**t to me! :okiedokieloki:

thank you :coco: and i’m so sorry about that kid!! no one deserves to be treated that way. sending a fox-hug your way, Stellar!! :)

• Brohoof 1

@Kn0xDaF0x @Stellar Heights 

I want to say I'm surprised, I want to say things get better in regards to humans treating humans with inherent disrespect... I can only hope it's not personal, because in my eyes every vendetta has some type of inherent prejudice surrounding it... Let people be who they are in peace I say haha,

at least you have those of us on the forum, not as nice as friends irl but I mean I'm sure you have at least a few of those! I don't really have any friends aside from my "immediate family" and a few forum pen pals/buddies 

I have people that judge me on the surface and I'm 28, that's why I'm saying the world will always have awful people, but I guess if you're here your bound to find some good ones, I have :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 2

@Spook Conundrum It's probably because he's surprised that what he deems "a lame-o" like me, dares to actually speak up for myself and not just sit there like Fluttershy (No offense to Fluttershy though!) 

Little kids need to chill the f*** out! I can't with this kid, calls me out for cussing, then he calls me the C word to my face! :Cozy:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Stellar Heights said:

@Spook Conundrum It's probably because he's surprised that what he deems "a lame-o" like me, dares to actually speak up for myself and not just sit there like Fluttershy (No offense to Fluttershy though!) 

Little kids need to chill the f*** out! I can't with this kid, calls me out for cussing, then he calls me the C word to my face! :Cozy:

Yeah I like to think I avoid unnecessary confrontation/drama but I'm the same way, I don't tolerate the disrespect of anyone when it's in the vicinity, I don't put up with bullying or any of that shit, some people like to drum up witch hunts and make it seem justified, but there is no decent way to belittle another human being..

Kudos to you my friend, I hope your spirit stays strong through all of your trials and tribulations!;)