Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

@Spook Conundrum yeah, that’s why i like it on here more than irl. easier to make friends, and we all share a common interest. 

i’m not super surprised about people’s behavior towards me at school. i’ve always been easy to bully. i’m small, and short. not to mention i’ve never been a fighter (after all, as john lennon says, give peace a chance!). plus, kids my age (teens) are just malicious without reason. i try not to let it bother me, but today it did :lie:

Edited by Kn0xDaF0x

9 minutes ago, Kn0xDaF0x said:

@Spook Conundrum yeah, that’s why i like it on here more than irl. easier to make friends, and we all share a common interest. 

i’m not super surprised about people’s behavior towards me at school. i’ve always been easy to bully. i’m small, and short. not to mention i’ve never been a fighter (after all, as john lennon says, give peace a chance!). plus, kids my age (teens) are just malicious without reason. i try not to let it bother me, but today it did :lie:

Sometimes people dont realize that there isn't always an option for this individual to stand up for themselves, but a bully is just a different flavor of coward, you are unfortunately a way for someone else to vent out their insecurities or keep up with peer pressures .. a lot of kids are awkward and kinda insecure themselves, (not condescending, by calling you a kid, just stating bc you are still at highschool level) and with this insecurity they find it easiest to impress/entertain others by picking on someone else because they don't have a good personality, or they aren't really all that interesting themselves, they use you as a target to gain approval of others bc if they didn't do this they would feel awkward or look like an outcast to their friends for not doing this and not playing along... just cowardice in following... Just remember you got good people you can talk to about your problems and more importantly the things that make you happy and give you a sense of community :Daydreaming: 

Just think, if a show can make you this happy, you are doing a lot better than most people, definitely adults included, don't let others get you down, they probably have internal struggles with their identity that they don't want anyone to know about, you just keep being happy being YOU.

I'm feeling okay. I had a dream with my departed cat. He was like the sun of my life. The sweetest creature ever to bless this creation, besides you, of course.
Also, he was castrated, which is what made him so sweet. But it was because of a problem in his genitals that would have caused him cancer, otherwise. So, never do that, unless it is a matter of life and death. But yeah.
I was also remembering those halls that were found in egypt, full of mummified cats. Hundreds upon hundreds like empty soul urns standing next to one another. Guardians of the after-life. Those were my cats, by the way. And I was the cat emperor, or cat pharaoh. Whichever sounds better.
I loved them, and I still do. Which is why we mummified them to begin with. It was to honor them in this life and the next one, for their service and love. Until a group of americans irrupted into the sacred halls and started burning my mummufied cats like trash...

Also, they know who I am, not the cats. The people, I mean. They know me. I thought I was hidden. So, turns out everyone knew who I was, except for me.
I didn't want to read the message, being lost in the ether. I dissociate so easily, like I am constantly on drugs, or something. But, yeah. Still, the people first. Okay.
It is better if I remain hidden for a while. It is cold here, but also safe. Here I can dream of being reunited with my cat. Speaking of which, it is like the thirtiest two dream I have with my cat. I am counting them... I am so messed up, but I missed that creature so much.
Still, it is better that he is gone. He was very old, constantly falling to one side to the other, and I was crumbling under the pressure of my devotion for that soul, hearing his mandibule painfully scrape when he was trying to munch food, it was tearing me apart. I had to water his food, and hold it in front of him, because sometimes he could not see it.

Or he would stand up against a corner, as if he was trying to open a door in the wall. In the last days, he couldn't even walk, often losing his balance and falling without being unable to stand up again. And then he would start meaowing painfully for help. It was driving me insane to see a creature I loved so much, being so deteriorated. Everything I love, eventually dies. It is so difficult to accept a concept so simple. That was my obsession back then, which is the source of this mummification practices. It is a terrible phobia that always haunted me. Seeing the end before the beginning.

I become paranoid to the point my fear turns into an obsession, and I start wanting to put an end to lives, myself, in order calm this dread inside of me, which takes us to the aztec and mayan civilizations, and that we shall not speak about because of how "metal" it was. But I become a psycho, essentially. So, I isolate, instead.

But I think that is partly the reason I am lonely. It is being afraid of loss. I love too much. So, sometimes, it is better to be apathetic, despite really caring underneath. Like REALLY caring. Dangerously so. Like in a "I love you, I kill you". Kinda way. Like that that song from Enigma.

So, here goes a drink of tea, for those brave enough to live life. Your strength gives me hope. And your well-being is my well-being.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

12 hours ago, Kn0xDaF0x said:

5C958117-2F3F-453A-A520-95D7D9878727.gif.2fde73fbfde81d2d871813c6e23158e2.gifnot really sad? but down. someone was throwing jello at me and my friends at lunch at school today, and it got in my backpack, and all over my papers :( 

why can’t people just be nice? how is being so mean fun to people? 

Dude, some people are just out of their minds.

• Brohoof 3

I've been feeling weak and afraid. If only I could bring out the other side of me. Like with my brother Abel. He thought he was a tough guy, but a rock was still tougher than his skull, turns out.

The thing is that the reality of nature was always cruel. A lion will will kill the cubs of an opposing pride to ensure his own. A lioness will kill her weaker cubs in order to protect the pride. Nature was always cruel. Efficient, but cruel. So, when did I become so afraid of everything?

Pehaps, I've been always afraid of life. So afraid. Even online, my interaction are reduced to one-sided monologues, if I am not wearing my sociopathic persona, that is. Damn, if I could only give the rock treatment to this whole world.

I would like to run away. But there is nowhere to run to. Goddamit. I'm gonna be a pariah the rest of my life. But such is the fate of the one-eyed-one, it seems.

Hey, I just got home, and the bus ride was absolute chaos, the same kid from yesterday took pics of me without my permission, and then my friend got too overprotective and things spiraled into chaos. I sat quietly the whole time, and said nothing. I'm feeling a bit sad, could really use some virtual hugs right now. :( 

I wish the best of luck to you guys, and I'm fine now by the way. But I seriously wanted to cry, sitting there watching that unfold.... :worry:

I'm feeling great :P I never thought I'd say this, but my imaginary friend is back... I dunno, I needed someone to talk to... In my room... By myself... :mlp_blink: (and by someone, I mean air/myself) 

Jamie was my imaginary friend long ago, and I haven't "Talked to him" in a long time. Kinda missed him ;) 

here's a meme of myself:

Me: Mom! Jamie finally came back from imaginary camp! 

Mom: Jamie? I thought you stopped talking to him!!

Me: Nope, he's back :P 

Jamie: Hey there Mrs Mom... 

I am so weird :blink:

Edited by Stellar Heights
  • Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Stellar Heights said:

I'm feeling great :P I never thought I'd say this, but my imaginary friend is back... I dunno, I needed someone to talk to... In my room... By myself... :mlp_blink: (and by someone, I mean air/myself) 

Jamie was my imaginary friend long ago, and I haven't "Talked to him" in a long time. Kinda missed him ;) 

here's a meme of myself:

Me: Mom! Jamie finally came back from imaginary camp! 

Mom: Jamie? I thought you stopped talking to him!!

Me: Nope, he's back :P 

Jamie: Hey there Mrs Mom... 

I am so weird :blink:

I also used to have imaginary friends and they "came back" to visit me in school once, but I forgot all their names with the exception of one.

Pain. My soul is trying to separate in two, again. And it is tearing me apart from the inside. I've got some sweets. Because I don't take drugs, other than sugary stuff. That's been my "painkiller" since childhood. But yeah. This chronic pain... kinda hurts, hahaha. Who would have guessed it? Especially when I am not dissociating. But the candy gives me comfort, like my plastic chair.

Still, I've gotten better, right? I was supposed to be some anti-christ figure and persecute a lot of innocent people, for no reason. But now I am not hurting anyone. Also, it's kinda difficult to help others, with this condition. It is like having a serpent coiled inside of you, like the anti-tree of life and it takes a bite at your heart from time to time. Let me tell you. It shatters it into pieces. But I think I can still influence the powers that be, to focus on helping others. That's what's important, according to the "subtle" messages I've been getting through media and such. Helping others, so those "others" do not kill me.

I have the feeling I'm going down anways, though. There was this car the other day. And it started blasting its music very loud, when it drove in front my house. "You're going down, down, down". Other messages I got said, "debote your life to someone else", "find someone to love", and "have a child". Like, that it is a very recurrent message. Like "have a child", "HaVE a ChilD", "hAvE a ChILd".

You see. When you are constantly in pain, it makes it a little difficult to maintain relationships because I bite. My love is like poison, but they do not seem to understand my struggle. I feel like a stranger in paradise, here.

I have a cold, I'm hungry even after two cans of soup and I'm watching the first of what will probably be several Antonio Inoki memorial shows, which unfortunately does spoil results from last months UK exclusive PPV, which they have yet to upload. So yeah, a little salty. 

• Brohoof 1