Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I’m feeling just about ready to take a lazy cat nap while the sun streams in. :P 

• Brohoof 2

happy :mlp_pinkie:

today I got a unicorn plushie, that I dubbed with the name Absentia. (Based the song Pegasus Device, specifically the line that says "I only know one simple thing, the name they gave me, Absentia") 

I also got new art supplies, some gel pens and a new notebook! I also made a new OC with these art supplies. I was feeling nostalgic about Care Bears so I made a Care Cousin OC that I named Paint a-lot Squirrel. :P  I paid with my allowance. I am very happy and I am chilling at home with Absentia, I might make an OC based on her, also named Absentia. Here's a pic of said Absentia:

Absentia .jpg

• Brohoof 3

Amazing! Today, I have just finished watching Season 3 of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. Love it! And , also, I just discovered that my father doesn't have problem with me watching the show, he just have concerns about the community and he doesn't think it has any purpose, and he think it's just for some person's gain, but he did told me that he could be wrong. Also, I did heard that everything that his sister suggest, he will watch, including the show about cartoon horses. He thinks it's just a show made for kids, wait until he discovers it, I think he will be very surprised. :)

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Sun Dash Note said:

Amazing! Today, I have just finished watching Season 3 of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. Love it! And , also, I just discovered that my father doesn't have problem with me watching the show, he just have concerns about the community and he doesn't think it has any purpose, and he think it's just for some person's gain, but he did told me that he could be wrong. Also, I did heard that everything that his sister suggest, he will watch, including the show about cartoon horses. He thinks it's just a show made for kids, wait until he discovers it, I think he will be very surprised. :)

Also, he is very conservative.

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Sun Dash Note said:

he just have concerns about the community and he doesn't think it has any purpose,

So like, hanging out with friends has no purpose? Who just happen to have a common interest in mlp. That's nuts.

and he think it's just for some person's gain,

I'd like to know how that is supposed to work. :o

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Tropical Melody said:

So like, hanging out with friends has no purpose? Who just happen to have a common interest in mlp. That's nuts.

I'd like to know how that is supposed to work. :o

Yea