Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I feel like making my Bestie @Savygriffs's laugh or just talking to her in general has been improving my forum life and days in a positive way. :eager:

Fyi, it isn't just the dancing Pipp Petals gifs. :dry:/:P

Edited by Sparklefan1234

On 2022-09-28 at 3:00 PM, Steve Piranha said:

Clowdy, wind is starting to act up, playing this on my TV…

Reveal hidden contents

I’ll let you imagine how I’m feeling ;)

image.jpeg.5c794b51976f654abbe134b7cb66acbd.jpeg

The hurricane didn’t do much here. It not only change direction eastward, but quickly became a tropical storm. My home, my documents, my furniture, and my horses are safe

Done I'm done people are becoming more weaker and the powerfull are becoming more powerfull Nobody seems to understand what's really  going on and some of my friends might suffer in the winter and i hope they make it I'm just very tired with everything right now

9 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Something big you gotta :wacko:deal with?  

Hahahah just a lot of things going on with my friends while I'm sitting there in the middle like ... 1016216226273448006.webp?size=240&qualit

7 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Shocked to the core, a state in destruction by a hurricane:(  And a football team in the same state suffers an unthinkable injury:(  

Oh no!! *supportive hugs*
I'm so sorry, Ziggster ;~; 

• Brohoof 2

A little bit annoyed but, I think I'm actually doing somewhat good compared to the past 4 or 5 days, my physical symptoms from what I believe to be anxiety are dying down, just have an achy left foot for some god forsaken reason, not that anypony cares but I'm bored and topics aren't flowing xD