Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

5 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Need a hug too:(  Cheer up Scootaloo:(  (hope the emoji problem's fixed)  

Aww get over here!! *hugs you tightly*

My DMs are always open to you, friend. Lots of hugs and comfort

14 minutes ago, Silky said:

My dear friend... here is a hug, hang in there, okay?

I am feeling hopeful that you will find a way. You are a FIGHTER! You've got this, Loyalty.

Eh, I don't think it's possible. After all, I may be the one responsible for all that is bad in this world. In which case, it's alright, or all left?

Edited by They call me Loyalty

1 minute ago, They call me Loyalty said:

Eh, I don't think it's possible. After all, I may be the one responsible for all that is bad in this world. In which case, it's alright.

If you were an Atlanta Falcons fan, accept that no Super Bowl trophy will happen, build up pride and move on.  If we're right, the Pittsburgh Steelers won't see a 7th trophy in 2.4 billion years from now.  Cheer up like Buffalo.  

26 minutes ago, They call me Loyalty said:

Eh, I don't think it's possible. After all, I may be the one responsible for all that is bad in this world. In which case, it's alright, or all left?

There is no possibility that one person could be responsible for all the bad in the world. Just focus on yourself. If the world burns, it burns - doesn't mean you have to burn with it. 

40 minutes ago, They call me Loyalty said:

Like... broken. Desintegrated. Anxious. Fearful. Lost. Yea. Not so good. I don't know who I am anymore. And there is so little left of me, it is even more difficult to tell.

I know we don't know each other and we've never formally met or talked to each other, but I just wanted you to know, that I enjoy your posts most of all... I see them all the time, they usually seem very interpretive and poetic and sometimes with a mixture of metaphor and superstition and that's very similar in sentiment to how I process my thoughts, I wouldn't put so much weight on your own shoulders, you have very interesting input, I would just encourage you maybe not to change the little that's left of you but figure out for yourself who that actually is with what is left... You feel a lot of guilt it seems for things that are outside of your control, I read your inputs all the time, I just want you to know if you ever need someone to talk to I'm a friendly stranger xD and I won't be weirded out or at a loss of words by your heavy theocratic/spiritual metaphors or theories, in fact I'm actually kind of interested in some cases, haha may have some questions but you know, see you don't know who you are anymore, and I dont know who you are now, maybe we could find out together, and of course your other friends on MLP forums, all know is it wouldn't be the same place without your giant inputs that reference religious sentiment/folklore and then I see you tie in gemetria and I'm really intrigued, you have a friend even if we aren't friends yet, just know there are people who do see you, do hear you, and genuinely want to understand you just as you do yourself..

Well…sign my mom told me that my dad apologized for everything..which I wasn’t expecting that from him at all, it was unlikely of him to. And well my dad and I aren’t really close and been having complications… so.. yeah I don’t really know I feel about that. Me trying to be a good son but never could to the fullest.. because dad is just being yeah idk. Maybe this may be a little progress. So I’m feeling …. Awkward? If that’s a right term to describe this situation.

Stressed. Long day. Was apparently morning supervisor today so I arrived very late as a surprise, then ended up being so short staffed late so I left work so late and I have to work early tomorrow. I get home and I have to down the biggest roach I’ve ever seen here. Please…

• Brohoof 1

Confused. Excited. Observant... So many crazy emotions due to so much going on at once!

I'm renovating my home and starting anew after my lovely trip from Europe! I feel like a fully recharged pony! And then a new friend whom I've adored since forever declares that he likes me back as a friend and wants to also share a more meaningful friendship so I am BEAMING with colors!!!! But also kind've been hurt by people who were fake to pretend as friends, so it's a bit scary but also exciting. Am nervoucited! 

Tired. I'm always tired. Why am I always tired?

Okay, last night was a weird one because I went to bed late and woke up early. It's 9AM and I still haven't had any coffee. Don't tell me the stuff ain't addictive. It very much so is because I cannot start my day or be bothered to work without it. Not that anecdotal evidences establishes or confirms a trend, but I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who share my experience.

Speaking of coffee, I only just started getting into better coffees. I'm trying a light roast fair trade breakfast blend and - dare I say - it's actually not so bad black. I might go so far to say it's even just a little smooth. I've been drinking Folgers classic for the better of 8 years because it's cheap and available and doesn't taste like hot garbage, but I'm kinda glad I made the switch. It's not a macho thing that I drink black coffee. If I add cream, I'm turning it into a milkshake. So I drink it black to cut back on fat and sugar. Anyone who tells you black coffee tastes good is lying to you or lying to themselves and they're just plain wrong regardless.

I'm feeling sad because it has been exactly one month since I last tried to talk to my Bestie, @ExplosionMare,

I miss talking to her her SO MUCH, that I REALLY hope she's ok, that she is missed. :rarity:

---

I miss talking to my Bestie @Lucky Bolt SO MUCH, too and I REALLY hope she's doing well, too. :rarity:

I haven't talked to Lucky for almost a year now and while I know she will never see this due to notifications moving quickly etc. 

and it feels like I'll never get the opportunity to talk to her again because of that which, makes me very sad. :sunny:

I'd also like her to know that she is missed, too. :rarity:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Disoriented and confused, genuinely don't know what to do with my medication vs self medication situation, things pop on you out of nowhere that really screw with your brain chemistry, and sadly in this case body as well, it's nobodies fault for not caring, it's nobodies obligation to care either, I can be overly emotional and paranoid one minute, than cold and pragmatic the next... "I live a life that nobody understands", *shadow the edgehog music intensifies*

• Brohoof 1

33 minutes ago, KingCorvus said:

Disoriented and confused, genuinely don't know what to do with my medication vs self medication situation, things pop on you out of nowhere that really screw with your brain chemistry, and sadly in this case body as well, it's nobodies fault for not caring, it's nobodies obligation to care either, I can be overly emotional and paranoid one minute, than cold and pragmatic the next... "I live a life that nobody understands", *shadow the edgehog music intensifies*

If you're talking about the Shadow the Hedgehog video game, I unfortunately own a copy.  Can't understand why SEGA went there.  Hold on tight, R.E.M. has a "Happy" song.  Van Halen's "Jump" should help as well.  

• Brohoof 3

11 minutes ago, Silky said:

The lack of emojis reflect the current state of our moods D:

272535540_TrixieSad.png

Aww, too big for emoji...

Let's use -double click feature- on it and make it smaller:

272535540_TrixieSad.png

This is now the emoji of sad+cute. Now I feel again!

• Brohoof 1