Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling just more than angry, i'm pissed.... there were literally two kids on my bus that i wanted to yeet into the sun.... 

One, who's name is Devon,  kept touching me and I have a sensory disorder which means I don't like being touched, so I begged  him to stop and he wouldn't and this girl named Mackenzie goes all out on me because I start being snippy about my bully, Daniel, at that moment, and she snaps at me and says "Don't talk about Daniel that way, he's my boyfriend!!!!111!" and I'm thinking to myself "B**ch did I ask? He's literally my bully and calls me a furry everyday and you're dating that ass?" and I just wanted to throw Mackenzie and Devon into the sun. So yeah my day isn't great! :Cozy:

On 2022-10-05 at 3:38 PM, Clawdeen said:

I miss my fellow musketeer of friendship @ExplosionMare

I'm here, Bestie. :kindness: ezgif-6-8b5df905f94d.gif.2f5b7f0fc8079fd9919da903ad0c6953.gif

I have been feeling pretty "blah" when I visit MLPF lately because even though I know I have A LOT of INCREDIBLE friends here

I've been feeling REALLY lonely no matter what I try to do like, I have no one to talk to every day.  :blush:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm here, Bestie. :kindness: ezgif-6-8b5df905f94d.gif.2f5b7f0fc8079fd9919da903ad0c6953.gif

I have been feeling pretty "blah" when I visit MLPF lately because even though I know I have A LOT of INCREDIBLE friends here

I've been feeling REALLY lonely no matter what I try to do like, I have no one to talk to every day.  :blush:

Thank you bestie. I feel the same way. It's like.... a lot more deader here than it was a few months ago.

• Brohoof 3

19 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

Thank you bestie. I feel the same way. It's like.... a lot more deader here than it was a few months ago.

You're Welcome, Bestie. :rarity:

Yes, exactly! I've been feeling the same way and even though things seem "dead" right now I'm sure things will get better. Just be patient. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

Excited about my upcoming vacation and concert soon. :love:

At the same time guilty that I'm experiencing something millions of people won't have that chance to... :sunny:

• Brohoof 2