Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Tired, various back & chest pains, no hunger yet have hunger, just...weird.

Day 2 of medication withdrawal(getting it back in my system)/ harmful legal substance disorientation, I'm not gonna die or end up back at the hospital again, but I am going to tell you, with LEGAL experimental adult chemicals, never trust the reaction of someone else to match your own, especially if you are on adult psych medication.. 

I just wanted to enjoy a harmless buzz from a trusted supplier of legal delta 9 vapes, and instead got treated to dizziness, muscle spasms, weakness/stiffness in limbs, anxiety, involuntary body movements, all topped off with a trip to the emergency room just to be safe... I compel you never to try these things and to stop anyone you know that's thinking of doing so..

I don't want to get personal and say things I'm not allowed to say specifically, but the safe way to say it is, I'm VERY experienced in the usage of "chemicals" for "adult experiences" and the WORST experience I have EVER had in such regard came after I first tried Delta 9..

4 minutes ago, They call me Loyalty said:

Like... broken. Desintegrated. Anxious. Fearful. Lost. Yea. Not so good. I don't know who I am anymore. And there is so little left of me, it is even more difficult to tell.

My dear friend... here is a hug, hang in there, okay?

I am feeling hopeful that you will find a way. You are a FIGHTER! You've got this, Loyalty.