mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Snow is a curse of humanity.

Then may the LORD smite me with it! XD

I'm feeling... eh, cold and wet? I just got outta the shower -- lol. :P

How am I feeling now? *whew* Very... very relieved.

My parents thought it would be a good idea to limit my internet access as an attempt to "get rid of" my bipolar disorder. In reality, the internet is where I have most of my friends, as well as where I practice my passions (drawing and writing). Fortunately, I was able to persuade them to not to. So yeah... I feel good.

:adorkable:

• Brohoof 3

Once again, I feel like my life is falling apart. I cut myself for the first time in three years for god knows why, I'm still grieving my great-grandfather and step-father, I'm stressed... I once again feel like giving up is the best option... but I promised someone that I wouldn't... I promised them that I wouldn't do that, and that I'd be there for them, even if I couldn't help myself, and I intend to make good on that promise.

Edit: I also feel like 2016 is gonna be great. It's started off just wonderfully, what with my friend's attempted suicide, my great-grandfather's death six weeks after my step-father's death and my sudden attack of depression and such. I just can't wait to see what's in store for me next.

Edited by Ink Well
  • Brohoof 3

i'm feeling a tad bit unloved right now

nobody is really appreciating my art and my money is running low...

i have to go back to school soon, and school the next two years will be a very dangerous, difficult journey. i have to get very high marks or i might as well call myself a loser without a future.

HSC sucks.

also wondering how i could get more people to notice my hard work and become friends with me?

• Brohoof 4

I'm feeling a bit of physical strain on my heart. My penisilin (pensilin (however it is written >:T)) did not go down correctly :s

i'm feeling a tad bit unloved right now

nobody is really appreciating my art and my money is running low...

i have to go back to school soon, and school the next two years will be a very dangerous, difficult journey. i have to get very high marks or i might as well call myself a loser without a future.

HSC sucks.

also wondering how i could get more people to notice my hard work and become friends with me?

Your work is lovely to see. I admire it greatly :). You don't go unnoticed ;) 

However, I do hope you will not seek out friendship based on your ability of drawing art, but also because of you yourself :) 

*Hugs* ^w^

• Brohoof 3

I'm feeling a bit of physical strain on my heart. My penisilin (pensilin (however it is written >:T)) did not go down correctly :s

Your work is lovely to see. I admire it greatly :). You don't go unnoticed ;)

However, I do hope you will not seek out friendship based on your ability of drawing art, but also because of you yourself :)

*Hugs* ^w^

ah no no lol, i only make friends as friends, not based on my art skills  :lol:

• Brohoof 4

Feeling loads better, but still don't know if I should contact a certain person since I have no idea what they're doing right now, and I don't want to bother them  :(

• Brohoof 3

I'm feeling a bit of physical strain on my heart. My penisilin (pensilin (however it is written >:T)) did not go down correctly

It's Penicillin ^w^ I hope you feel a bit better soon.
  • Brohoof 5

Honestly, I just feel annoyed and mad.

I caught a stupid cold, it's raining like heck outside, and the worst thing is dealing with my freaking grandparents.

I don't even say much of anything, and they're already back to starting another arguement.

I'm just done with the lectures, the arguements, etc.

Sometimes I can't even say much of anything and they'll get all pissed off, or I "hurt" their feelings or whatever.

Yes, I do live with my grandparents.

Let's just say I have a few family problems, to say the least.

Well, with my mom, to be exact.

Sorry for the language, if I happened to offended anyone in any way.

Edited by iNachos10
  • Brohoof 2

I feel alone, just lonely and alone.

I feel alone, just lonely and alone.

*sighs* I know how that feels... :sunny: But hey, if I weren't in school right now, I would just love to talk to you :yay::wub:

Still feeling pretty good :D I got not a perfect score but 32 out of 30 on my math test so yay!! :yay:

• Brohoof 3

I'm feeling loads better. I contacted that person last night, and they weren't busy at all...talking to them about everything that's happening made me feel better... the people I've met here on the forums... I couldn't ask for better friends :)

• Brohoof 2

I'm feeling a bit upset at what some people have said, but I have to understand that whether I like or not it's their opinion and I have to respect their opinion. I've always found my self struggling with situations like this.

On another note, I feel content and relaxed right now.

• Brohoof 3