mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Probably the best day of the new year thus far, and it's been meh.

The past few days have sucked badly, because I was raging really hard about my mouse being ridiculous. But I've got batteries for a GOOD FEW months now, so...

• Brohoof 2

Applying for jobs... *grumble grumble* 

I am loving this cold weather though. Have to wait till February to take my state exams for my CNA I class however I did complete the course. In the meantime going to be working and waiting till March to go to a information session for the CNA II classes that starts in May. I have a while to wait in the between and I need something to watch or get into again entertainment wise.

• Brohoof 3

Hoping I can find better coping methods for regret and past memories haunting me at night. That's a weakness of mine...

It would be nice if there was a way to forget certain memories

• Brohoof 3

feeling HOPEFUL, making lots of new friends on here! 

Hoping I can find better coping methods for regret and past memories haunting me at night. That's a weakness of mine...

mmm there is! Hypnosis... yes

• Brohoof 2

Aye there is. The best kind of coping memories I have found, is trusting in the ones that are your friends and venting. 

It does not make you really forget, but it kind lessens the pain and the whole weight of it all. You also shed away bit of the feeling of loneliness, as you don't feel like you are alone in all these situations anymore :)

• Brohoof 2

I feel very hurt and unloved. My dad didnt give me not one single card for Christmas, not even a Happy Christmas. No happy new year, no nothing. He has being ignoring me for so long and denied me when I asked to go to his house for Christmas. I should expect nothing less from the guy who kicked me out and sent me to my moms. It just hurts, seeing how happy my family is, like whenever i was there, was just thrown away and forgotten..

• Brohoof 1

My Achilles tendon is bugging me right now as it freaking hurts to walk properly. Even thinking about the pain makes me feel nauseated and at some points even close to fainting. To be honest I'm a bit worried.

I feel tired, hungry, and grungy. I think I know the fix for that. Time to do my morning ritual. You know the one where I eat breakfast, brush my hair, brush my teeth, and shave in that order every morning at either sunrise or an hour after I awake.

• Brohoof 1

Fire. I was sun-gazing when realized my neighbor standing on her pool, wearing a generous bikini. Pleasantly watching each other, she was imposing, daring even.

I feel attracted, like I don't belong to myself anymore. Like being drawn by such radiance.

I give up to my organic being. Good people of earth, the end is nigh.

• Brohoof 3

I feel rather.. I suppose.. lacking or even sub standard, and wish to go above and beyond as a person but I'm not to sure what I can do to make myself more appealing to others and it's a tad degrading.

Other than that I'm exited today is my last day at work and I'm really hoping I can find something better :)

• Brohoof 4

remembering a poem, from years past... (may not be exact...)

"just think some night the stars will gleam, upon a cold grey stone.

and trace a name with silver beams, and lo, t'will be your own.

that night is speeding on to greet your epithetic rhyme.

your life is but a little beat, within the heart of time.

a little gain, a little pain, a laugh lest you may moan...

a little blame, a little fame, a star gleam on a stone."

title is "just think" author is "annonimous"?" (i suck at spelling...lol)

• Brohoof 1