Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm a mess inside right now. I feel like I can't help the person who needs it most (right now on this forum) and I just can't help but feel lost and helpless. I just don't know how to feel, but one thing that makes me feel better is knowing I can still have sympathy and not just see the horror happening to everyone as just another day in the life. I also feel a little sad that people don't know I have so many inner problems.

Edited by Eazyfries
  • Brohoof 4

Feeling fuzzy inside  :rarity: and skalicious 

Video uploaded 10 years ago goodness that is crazy!

• Brohoof 2

Right now I could be doing better. :(

Hugs you tightly and sending you positive vibes right now ♡ Edited by Tommy Timebomb
  • Brohoof 3

Excellent! We have 15,000 posts on this thread as a milestone! :D I feel happy about the cold front from the north in my home city and the temperatures outside are low in 20s tonight and RealFeel temperatures are in teens. :)

• Brohoof 1

Thankful. I'm finally getting out of the house I've been in for the past almost year. I can't stand it here anymore. The person I live with with pisses me off to the point where I just want to break his nose, and I'm finally getting out of here and moving in with a friend of mine.

• Brohoof 1

Disappointed that my internet connection is having some issues dealing with the cold (or so I assume? I don't know).

However, I also feel thankful that my sister is FINALLY going back home after 2 WEEKS. :yay:

• Brohoof 1

I'm feeling quite comfy, a bit drowsy, and relieved that it's the weekend! It's a pretty cold night, but it feels nice to be wrapped up in blankets and a heating pad. :) 

• Brohoof 4

I'm feeling... snowed in.  :P I don't think I have ever seen so much snow here. O.o

• Brohoof 6

I feel like punching someone in the face. Not anyone specific, just punching some random average Joe on the street square in the face. Frustrated beyond belief and I know that a big part of this is because I am tired. The other part is because I hate my town and my dad.

• Brohoof 1

I feel a little relieved that I vented my frustrations with neo-conservatives in a post that wasn't in the debate pit.

But otherwise upset. Only 2 weeks until the most unstable person in the entire US is put as our next president. Fallout might happen.

Edited by TwillyFSniper
  • Brohoof 1