Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Depressed. It's been a rough past couple of days for me. My parents are being a pain, to the point where I'm reminded of exactly why I wanted to move away to go to college in the first place. I kinda just want to go back up to college already. I want this winter break to be over.

• Brohoof 1

In a universe of pain. I have severe sciatica stemming from a lower back problem. And the pain meds are making me sick. On the bright side, I'm keeping my humor and trudging along until I can see a neurosurgeon next week. 

So...Don't cry for me, Argentina! ...I will survive! (and assorted other lyrics) What can I say? It's the meds talkin'!

• Brohoof 4

I dunno. Negative and angry people aren't fun to be around, and yet those are the main two emotions that I feel.

On the bright side, there's this theory I have about positivity -- if you're having a crummy day, that means somewhere else in the world, someone is having a great day thanks to the excess positivity that they're borrowing from you. So... whoever is having a great day because of me... hope you have a great day.

• Brohoof 1

​I feel like I've done a lot today.  I found this beautiful​ glass at the thrift store today, it looks black but if you hold it up to the light it's purple and it has a nice curly stem.  I like the sound it makes when I tap it, it almost sounds like a bell.  I don't know why someone would get rid of it but it's mine now mwahahahaha... :sneer: 

• Brohoof 1

Most cozy! I had a class of apple cider and I am now sitting in pajamas with a blanket that might have been stolen from the dog. :P Just relaxing with music and about to do some drawing. 

• Brohoof 3

Rather sad right now, just trying to listen to vocaloid to raise my spirits, here is the reason why I am sad, note. I do not know Will personally, but I do know what it is like to lose a loved one, so if you could please help him out in any way, please do so!

• Brohoof 5

Sick. Which is the worst timing ever, especially with New Year's Eve having just arrived. I want to feel 100% better, sick-free, if I want to celebrate New Year's Eve or I'll simply end up looking miserable from the common cold that's currently on the rise. :(

• Brohoof 1

Pretty good my tinnitus is pretty much nonexistent. For starters I found skyward sword,twilight princess and luigis mansion all at savers in pretty much pristine condition. Unfortunately my brother took our wii and left me his broken gamecube when he moved out. But looking passed that I got my comp working again so now I can finish all the requests I've been needing to do.

• Brohoof 2

I've been pretty much half asleep for the whole day. For some still unknown reason I can't fall asleep at night and I've also realized that I can't fall asleep in order to take a nap during the daytime either. "I have a terrible headache, please let me nap" was the thing that just went around in my head. At least I was able to just close my eyes and lie down in silence for a while and that surprisingly enough eased the pain a bit. Thank God for painkillers too.  >_>

Anxious, about to meet bronies in person for the first time.
Lots of other personal history that I'm trying to get over in the process, so lots of mixed emotions all at once.
@_@