Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Pretty miserable. The only thing I've eaten all day is soup cuz I can't keep anything else down. Why oh why can't the flu vaccine be 100% effective? First time I've ever gotten the flu after getting the shot in the same year.

I feel a bit numb after the wisdom teeth surgery

Hope it went well! Mine just got scheduled the other day... it's in May, just a couple days after I come home from college...  :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

I'm a bit concerned.  My cat has been jumping on my lap a lot lately and has been more friendly than normal, it makes me wonder if something is wrong with her.  Maybe I'm just imagining things?

• Brohoof 1

I'm starting to feel concerned about something but I don't know if I'm just seeing things or what :sunny: I'm scared because I don't want to have to make up bad conclusions but it's hard not to when I can't confirm what's real and what's not real :sunny: It's such an awful feeling of not knowing and I can't know know until some time later... The wait just makes it all worse D:

• Brohoof 3

Extremely annoyed and angry, like I'm about to spontaneously combust out of sheer irritation. Two of the most annoying children I have ever seen and heard are at my house for who knows what reason, and apparently nobody else notices how annoying they are, not even their parents or whoever these other people are.

• Brohoof 2

Extremely annoyed and angry, like I'm about to spontaneously combust out of sheer irritation. Two of the most annoying children I have ever seen and heard are at my house for who knows what reason, and apparently nobody else notices how annoying they are, not even their parents or whoever these other people are.

Now that I know who they are it's not bad at all XD

• Brohoof 1

I'm feeling like reconsidering a decision I made long ago (It's been about a year now) to not devote some time to seeking the man I want. After all true happiness seems to require some level of commitment...

Otherwise, I'm in a pretty peaceful but chilled (can you believe it?) state at the moment.

• Brohoof 1

I feel, for the lack of a better word, deflated. I'm disappointed and angry about so many things, including myself.

My rich cousin graduated college before I did, and she went to a nice and well known university, while I go to a community college.

My luck with women is also terrible, and today again solidified that fact.

I have such a strong desire to draw and act, but I can't. And every day the disappointment I have with myself grows.

Edited by takai
  • Brohoof 1

Full circle. The native amarican branch of my family was anhilated by the european genealogy of our tree.

To see them fall apart. Our universe is of reciprocal nature.

This blood is no more, I can only see a glimpse of ancestral meaning.

This life, inside, it has no meaning. To look them, and only find empty eyes.

Soon I'll be free at last, and this construction of unconscious fear and self will be no more.

Tears of relief and incommensurable expansion. Meaning is restored, they are the ones who perish now.

• Brohoof 1

I feel ok, just finished fine tuning my sig for the ocasion and I cant wait for a commission I paid for, among other things that are happening real soon, including Christmas, I cant wait :P

• Brohoof 1

I feel funny.....Not-good funny...

I feel sour, and dour, and...Bleh.

Oh...so funny....that I think... I'm going...to vom.

........Blech...

• Brohoof 1

​I'm in a glass case of emotions!!!

​I'm feeling so many different things right now.  At first, I feel happy and then I feel like crap and then I feel empty and then I feel like crying and then I feel happy again.  Seriously, what?

• Brohoof 2