Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

unfortunately i have to leave the forums 

i'll be posting a goodbye post somewhere (don't know where im allowed to yet) but its nothing anyone on the forums have done its due to outside reasons 

so im feeling kinda down cause i became attached to some people on here 

• Brohoof 1

unfortunately i have to leave the forums 

i'll be posting a goodbye post somewhere (don't know where im allowed to yet) but its nothing anyone on the forums have done its due to outside reasons 

so im feeling kinda down cause i became attached to some people on here 

Aw, sorry to hear that! Come back when you need.

As for me, I feel awesome. Probably because I feel a load of relief since I came out as gay. It just helps me feel better knowing something I've held in for a long time is now out.

• Brohoof 1

Aw, sorry to hear that! Come back when you need.

As for me, I feel awesome. Probably because I feel a load of relief since I came out as gay. It just helps me feel better knowing something I've held in for a long time is now out.

thanks but i can't come back 

the short and sweet of it is my work found out i was on here and though they don't care they think i'm a bit too talkative and open in what i say on here in regards to the Army and it's been not ordered but heavily suggested that i just leave 

Edited by idunnomaybe
  • Brohoof 3

Feelin' swell and smooth ~ 

Configured my audio settings on my PC to this. Environment: Auditorium & Equalizer: Powerful. E

Every song I listen to sounds like you are listening to it live and the bass is and everything is boosted it is insane!

• Brohoof 1

I feel blue and upset, dont get me wrong though, I super happy my 6 thousand dollar car is now vomit-free (long story, if you want it that badly, its posted here on this thread somewhere, it was the post before this and made like yesterday, so theres that) I feel something more personal striking me down and last time it got this bad ... lets just say I almost went in to hospital under suicide watch, but I became a brony before I could ever get that deep ... anyways, the more I try to shut the voices in my head, the louder they are and I don't know about you guys (and girls, cant forget the ladies here after all, a true gentleman never forgets them ;) ) but I don't like being sad and depressed on Christmas Day and I also know that this year we are going water skiing that day along with a nice big lunch :) and seeing how I have 6 more sleeps, I think THIS is the perfect time to let the sad out of me so I can perk right back up to my happy Pinkie self

pinkie_pie_crying_by_ajdispirito-d54czn1

how is everyone else doing today/tonight?

• Brohoof 3

While I woke up sooner than I expected, I am feeling alright. While I may not be able to do much today thanks to the roads currently being covered by a sheet of ice, the Birthday wishes make me feel warm and cozy inside. ^-^ So I am trying to just be positive overall. Might order a pizza later because pizza is best birthday cake. XD

• Brohoof 3

Heartbroken. Fucking heartbroken :( </3 </3 </3 Someone I had a crush on for a long time asked me if I had a crush on her or not. After I admitted that I do, she then flat out said that she was already taken. Now I feel completely robbed of whatever I'm feeling right now. I love her so much, and to hear her say those things to me makes me want to die. :(  :(  :(

And if that wasn't enough, after she told me that she was taken, I had an awful dream last night about a fighter jet crashing into my grandfather's house, I've lost every thing I had including my life :(  :(  :(

I don't want to continue on like this. I want her :(  :(  :(

sig-4766807.sig-4766807.twilight_sparkle

Take this for what you will, but you have to move on if it's getting that bad for you. It ain't healthy. Trust me, I've been in that position and hell, I still am in some regard. You just have to try and move on. There are other people out there. This might come across as a generic response, but it's just the stone cold truth. Take some time for yourself to recollect your thoughts. Do something that you enjoy what'll put your mind off of the whole situation.

Hope everything works out for you.

Edited by Corvo
  • Brohoof 2