Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I've been feeling pretty frustrated today because I'm consistently losing to people on ranked Anther's Ladder matches. I'm gonna go get some sleep to take a good break from Smash because today clearly isn't my day for Smash.

Edited by gamecubeguy214
  • Brohoof 1

Currently working in the local library, apart from being a bit hot and stuffy I'm relatively relaxed and happy. Though whenever this happens I get a rising anxiety, like I've not done something ridiculously important that I'm supposed to. Usually it's unfounded ^^

• Brohoof 1

Things aren't going great at all for my best friend today and that makes me sad. There's not much I could do to help them, except for just being there for them. I just wish the Christmas Eve would be day of positive feelings for them since they love Christmas so much.

Christmas time is here

Time for joy, a time for cheer

Here's to a new year

I am kinda angry because I think the writers will have more mane 6 in season 7 and take starlight away.

Well I believe it was stated they were going to try to get more episodes centering on them again. I don't think Starlight will go away though, much to the chagrin of many.

• Brohoof 3

Last night was horrible but I'm glad I got at least some sleep. I accidentally stayed up until about 2am because my whole body was so restless that I constantly had the urge to jump out of the bed and scream. Not to mention my heater kept making a continuous snapping sound which obviously irritated me to the point where I tried to sleep with my headphones on. Not even the most relaxing tune ever could help me fall asleep. 

I really hope that was just one night thing... Right now I'm not even feeling too tired yet though!  :-o

Inwards. I had help from a wise person, who brought me back into the now.

Certain memories resonate incessantly, and it makes it hard focus on things here.

We discussed how I feel it was dishonest to perceive reality from an ideological perspective, either it be religious or phylosophical. I wanted to face what happened without any mental filter. Take it all in, as it is.

I'm at relative ease, yet the past remains unresolved, like a pair of invisible hands closing in on my neck.

• Brohoof 1

Feeling like I could do with never hearing another Christmas song again at this rate.. post-30925-0-11387600-1482582572.png

Asides from that, the turkey is cooking away, the candles are burning, presents are all around the tree~

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas! :-o

• Brohoof 2

9099547_orig.jpg
just being in a situation i wasn't built for, tigers are better suited when in pairs and don't like to be restricted by their surroundings.
(lonliness and a full time job)
if not over by Christmas i at least hope there will be a ceasefire throughout the emotional battlefield so i can enjoy some time with my family :)

• Brohoof 1

I feel so upset, so here's the skinny, Christmas was meant to be a good time of year, catching up with family, having a few drinks, opening pressies, escaping depression and being happy ... Everything except the last 2 happened ... Eyep, I didn't know it was possible, but I brought my depression with me down the coast ... For the past few hours i went asleep but woke up recently and being in a double bed I reached over to the other side for a hug and was met with a pillow ... ;-; so I put on an mlp music mix and now I'm just seeing what I missed in the past 2 days ... *sigh* I wish I wasn't single anymore but I'm nowhere near ready for a relationship;-;

• Brohoof 4

I feel lonely and a bit sad.  I always feel so happy when winter solstice comes around but when it comes to christmas, I always feel sad and I also want to go get food but things are going to be closed tomorrow.

• Brohoof 1

Idk why, but i just don't feel like it's christmas today and it just feels like any other ordinary day. Maybe cause i don't have the spirit... Despite that, i'm feeling quite okay. :)

• Brohoof 2