mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

im over the fu)**** moon at the moment because i received 2 of the 4 pony plushies i ordered early :)

Feeling like I wasted time sleeping earlier. 

Perks of being in Australia  :twi:.

that's not a perk, that's a bloody sin ... i hate it here because of said heat

• Brohoof 1

Myself. I had a pleasant bilocation this afternoon, through my spinal cord.

Also disabled any form or thought, otherwise this might have caused my brain to produce a simulation.

Spent till night flying above the city. No conclitive patterns of traumatized mentality.

A clear outlook on experiential self. Resonance of unison once again.

A conjunction of aspects that represents the meaning of life.

• Brohoof 2

"Man lives in the sun lit world, of what he believes to be reality. but, there is unseen by most an under world. a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... A dark side."

I have seen glimpses into, and do not regret.

yet I say this with pause, for I do not know how I feel... yet the quoted line is appropriate as a response to "how I feel".

• Brohoof 1

Man that sucks Twilly FSniper. I experienced that too myself and had to endure. Wasn't easy though, yet I just find some pain pills (Over the counter type) and put some muscle pain relief cream. 

Lasted for most of the day until got to bed. Just ached from that point on.

Hungry. I'm hungry 90% of the time I'm awake.

I been there too. Just a mere single burger won't do. I want the quad with the works on it.

Oh yes, and plenty of fries (The steak cut kind with skin) too. Then the  biggest cup they have. Now that will get me full 90% and keep me down. 

• Brohoof 3

I'm feeling like I could smash a table and then cry because it hurts to smash a table.

Stressed and depressed  my mom is flipping over nothing she has always been like this though. It's just that im the target of her tirades most of the time. I could be just sitting there doing nothing and she will start flipping the hell out on me.Its mostly when she dosent get her way or I dont do what she wants. I can see why my older brother moved out since she would go off on him as well.

Edited by PrincessOfCompassion
  • Brohoof 3

drifting in my mind, soul as wind, behind. driveing me forward to see, and this is what im ment to be?

though this may seem not that great, i love it all, as it is my fate.

from the good and the bad, the happy to the sad,

just as the song "what its like", life is just a hike.

a path to be, percieve and see, cutting through eternity.

and that is how i feel right now, ending this setence...*takes a bow*

• Brohoof 1

Like I'm understanding why bosses act the way they do, the older I get the more wise I become, so true for me. I actually enjoy getting old just for that, I like being able to understand things more, it helps bring a new meaning and understanding to each individual in this world. I am stronger now than I was a year ago, and it'll only keep going up. Have I hit maximum adulthood, am I ready to be a old man at the ripe age of 21?

• Brohoof 3

Feeling like I wasted time sleeping earlier. 

Perks of being in Australia  :twi:.

I really want to move there so badly ♡

I've been feeling better today. Wanting to watch more anime and get into new stuff.

• Brohoof 4

@MoonStone Thunder-That's unfortunate. I hope he isn't in an accident. Lord forbid a fender bender. Believe me, I nearly got hit when driving back to my house on the main roads.

The person passed a red light and mine was green. Luckily he just grazed the front of my vehicle. Well I have to repaint it again. That's how it goes in life on occasions. 

post-40379-0-07398300-1484974044_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Necrodeus/Deathmare
  • Brohoof 2