mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

i feel pretty good, lot of exiting things happening and yet to happen on the weekend.
but i cant for the life of me muster and of the motivation needed to draw any pony art DX

• Brohoof 2

Things are going well, and it's Friday. But I'm feeling a little bit down. I'll leave it at that here, probably go in depth about it later in a status update. But aside from that, did I mention it's Friday? :D

• Brohoof 1

I'm feeling like I don't take time to "stop and smell the roses" as often as I should. Sometimes it's good to just take in and appreciate the world around you and to not focus so much on needing to get x, y, and z done.

• Brohoof 1

Lilac. Away from physicality, objectivity ceases to be. Beyond the framing perception of thought, the equation is resultless.

Projected within itself like opposed mirrors, the subjective self makes things conditional, while the objective self makes things unconditional.

But the objective self is non-existent, otherwise reality would be shapeless. A contradiction.

The self will never be objective, no matter how measurable things are perceived to be.

Only that which doesn't exist, is unconditional. Only that which doesn't exist, is real.

Everything that is, is our mental construct. Wake her up so I could show her this feeling is real, before I disappear.

Struggling to believe a thing such as unconditional love is real. I feel unreal, a self-sustained simulation. A dream from elsewhere.

• Brohoof 1

I feel really bad, i have been dealing with my problems but last night it went into a whirlwind and i almost killed my roommate with doing a J-turn to get away from the house in my car ... :(  :(  :(  :(  :( I would never do something this dangerous but yet I snapped and needed to leave, Im lucky I missed him by inches but thats not the point ... Im sorry buddy ;-;

• Brohoof 1

I feel really bad, i have been dealing with my problems but last night it went into a whirlwind and i almost killed my roommate with doing a J-turn to get away from the house in my car ... :(  :(  :(  :(  :( I would never do something this dangerous but yet I snapped and needed to leave, Im lucky I missed him by inches but thats not the point ... Im sorry buddy ;-;

It's a good opportunity to learn from it, and to do better next time :D

• Brohoof 1

It's a good opportunity to learn from it, and to do better next time :D

and by that, im gonna assume NOT put him in harms way in sake of my own problems? yea i think i have learnt that by now .... i just wasnt thinking clearly

• Brohoof 1

.... i just wasnt thinking clearly

That was my point lol

Learning to recognize when you're losing yourself to emotional outbursts, and how to then curb them (no pun intended)

• Brohoof 1

The "edgy season" is here since my energy and motivation have gone out the window and there's this strange clear liquid coming out of my eyes rather often. It's also kind of discouraging to realize how I don't remember my days as individual ones but just as a gray mass of days instead. I just don't have the energy to do anything about it.

I'm feeling very grateful to have met someone recently growing closer as the days pass. A peaceful feeling

• Brohoof 2

Not so well. I decided to jump on the scale for the first time in a while, and lets just say the number put me in a state of shock. I need to be studying for my music history exam tomorrow, but my mind is not going to be able to do that for a while. >.<

• Brohoof 1

Pensive and reflective, perhaps a little too much so. But a bit of mulling over the past to analyze things isn't bad.

• Brohoof 1