Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Angry but it's temporary. Was about to finish my flight on the simulator when the ****ing thing decides to crash as I'm practicing what's the most important part of any training; the final approach. IUGHJ that's not the first time it has done that. Literally the whole hour and a half was all leading up to the most difficult part to exercise. Great.

Guess I'll start drinking now then....

Edited by WWolf
  • Brohoof 1

Anxious enough to be up at 6:14 AM. I’m working at a different time today which means, of course, I HAD to have dreams about being late! In the dream I also ended up driving a huge truck and hitting some things, and I’m not sure how that happened. 

17 minutes ago, Blitzo said:

Tired. I didn’t sleep too well 

Aww. Hopefully that is not a common occurrence on your side. Anything made your sleep worse or it just didn't work this time?

1 hour ago, Nori984 said:

Aww. Hopefully that is not a common occurrence on your side. Anything made your sleep worse or it just didn't work this time?

I’ve worked every shift and by doing so it just destroyed my sleeping habits. I can’t sleep unless I take something and even then they don’t always work.

• Brohoof 1