Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Slightly annoyed that I have to binge all my computer homework cause the teacher just now informed us that the website we’re using is gonna expire tomorrow :yeahno: (I think it’s more the subscription is expiring than the website but I’m not sure yet. If the whole website disappears, then good riddance!!)

I've been an ever so mixed batch of different feelings lately. Of course there's the typical emotional and mental struggles, but aside from those, I've been feeling reflective. As in reflecting on things. Life. Trying to be more positive, trying to enjoy things for what they are and not getting mentally strangled. That's not exactly easy but at the very least the thought process lately has been something I've needed, even if I've done this before. Reflection on good things is really needed sometimes, even if I feel like I am failing at appreciating them fully.

• Brohoof 1

Good but a little annoyed that FNAF AR gave me an inactivity for leaving the game for a good two minutes :yeahno: I think the game is confused where it sent me those messages all the time during the week I didn’t play it at all.