Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

15 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart

"Of course I'm not forcing her to be humble..." Chelsea said turning to Dynamo. "Yes, it's exciting that she got her cutie mark, but that doesn't automatically make her the best singer that there ever was...a cutie mark is not only a sign of one's destiny but also a sign of maturity, growing up, know that you've cemented what you want to do, just like your gaming cutie mark...and mine." Chelsea said gathering some water energy and making an animated drawing of a younger version of herself protecting a little dolphin from a mean shark, all from water droplets. 

@Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @Astral Vision @C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo looked towards Chelsea as it looked like she wanted to give her two cents on the discussion. Listening to what she had said did make sense. He had remembered hearing about this from his old teacher. "I guess I can see what you're trying to say, Chelsea. Even so, I still think Pastel should still be true to herself. Perhaps she'll mellow out in time, but I wouldn't ask her to change. I remember being like that back then as I had to realize that I couldn't be the all around best gamer in Equestria. I just knew I had to do my best and work hard to surpass others who are better. Even though I'm older, I still tend to have a moment where I can act like a goofball. So, I get the whole maturity thing, but it's always good to still be yourself and to live and enjoy life." He smiled, watching as Chelsea used her water energy to create an animated drawing.

11 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad

Pastel was fed up with the peanut gallery and decided to just focus on Dynamo. She smiled, giggling as Dynamo pointed to her heart, which was once again warm with affection.

"Yeah. That's right! I'll be the best Pastel I can be. For my fans, for my friends, and for you!"

She bounced up happily, formally returning to her normal state. She wanted to have fun now and enjoy herself.

@Astral Vision

With Astrals appearance, looks like it was time for an outing. She smiled up and Dynamo and quickly wrapped up what remains of the omelette into a picnic basket... With chips and cheese crackers for good measure. 

"I'm snack packed and ready to go! Don't worry about me, Dyny! I'm stuffed! If anything I can't wait to do this again! For now though... Arcade! OUTRUN! OUTRUN!"

She chanted this as if it was a war cry. She knew what she wanted to play, atleast.

The gaming unicorn smiled with a chuckle as it seemed that Pastel was truly back to her true self. "There you go. Now that's the Pastel-chan I know. That's all I and/or anyone else can ask." As Pastel joined up with him and Astral, Dynamo took notice of a picnic basket, which contained the remains of the omelette. Along with a couple of other things that could be eaten on the road. "That's good to hear. It's better to be prepared for anything instead of not at all, but you know I'll always worry about my friends, Pastel-chan." He blinked in surprise to her war cry, before laughing. "Eeyup. Now that's definitely the Pastel I know. Not only that, but you heard the lady. Although, I don't know what Outrun is, but it also has that feeling of shouting everyone for themselves." He joked with another fit of chuckles.

5 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

@Dynamo Pad

Pencil clapped eagerly as Dynamo slid the arcade system over to her. She picked it up and examined it, fascinated by all the little details. Her town never had take-home consoles like this, so this was truly new to her. It was like holding a mini arcade in her hooves. Pencil couldn’t wait any longer to play it with, so she quickly searched for and jammed the ‘on’ button to see what the console would display.

She waited a while, but nothing happened. She shook the console impatiently to try and wake it up, but the screen still remained blank. Pencil gave out a frustrated huff, only to soon realize the device was never plugged in. Pretending like she didn’t make a scene in front of Dynamo and possibly the others, Pencil pushed the console aside and continued her breakfast.

She nibbled on her food for a while to hopefully make everyone forget how she just made a fool of herself. When she was comfortable to speak, she sat up in her chair and decided to converse with Dynamo.

“I’ll show you the markers I was using some other time. I bet you’d like to see a character in one of the video games you like spring to life!” she began. Pencil couldn’t think of anything else to say for a while. Nothing had come to her. She sat for a moment simple staring into space. It wasn’t until she remembered Dynamo’s earlier conversation about his magic and lack of a Cutie Mark that she had an idea of what to talk about.

“Hey, um, about what you s-said earlier about your magic and getting a Cutie Mark, mmh...I k-know what it’s like to get picked on for stuff you can’t control. Maybe not like how you were, but I uh, know what that f-feels like. So, um, if you ever wanna talk about it, you can,” she brought up anxiously. Pencil didn’t want to put Dynamo on the spot, but she hated when anypony felt down due to the cruelty of others. She wanted to help out if she could.

While Pencil waited for Dynamo to finish the rest of their conversation, she took a brief moment to refill her plate with pancakes and eggs. Adjusting her seat a little, Pencil took the time to get comfortable again before she sat down to eat the rest of her meal.

Walking towards the kitchen, he was met by Pencil, who seemed to be trying to activate the console. He smiled as he was glad that someone else was interested in giving the game console a try. He grinned at the idea of having a character from a video game to appear from her drawings. "That would be awesome! I think it would be amazing to interact with certain video game characters from the drawings that you can make, Pencil." He was momentarily caught off guard as she could relate to his situation, in a way. He had thought he was the only one, but it seemed that there was another who could understand. He glanced slightly over to Pastel, while remembering the conversation that he and Thundy had yesterday. He looked back towards Pencil, while giving the mare a soft smile. "Thank you, Pencil and I think I'll take you up on that offer. Actually, there's something I need to talk to you and Astral about. It's sort of a private matter that only the three of us can discuss. If that's okay, that is. Maybe we can discuss it when we get to the arcade?" He wondered, looking back towards the two to make sure they were okay with the idea.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare

“Yep, I’m being totally serious.” Silver said in response to Dynamo’s reaction. “Definitely need those markers in my life.” He smiled.

Silver turned his attention back to Pencil. He was…somewhat amused as she tried to turn the console but ultimately experienced referred success. He wouldn’t have been any better in that situation, never having used one himself.  As she began to talk, he nodded his head in agreement, and understanding.

“Now I know I’m not be able to get a cutie mark, but I can still definitely empathize with you both, as I’ve experienced my fair share of ponies making fun of me for stuff I can’t control. Rumours about my species, the way I look, my magic, or lack thereof, just to name a few things. I believe that you, myself, and Dynamo all could be of help to each other here in some way.” He suggested as he finished his breakfast.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @Astral Vision @C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo looked towards Chelsea as it looked like she wanted to give her two cents on the discussion. Listening to what she had said did make sense. He had remembered hearing about this from his old teacher. "I guess I can see what you're trying to say, Chelsea. Even so, I still think Pastel should still be true to herself. Perhaps she'll mellow out in time, but I wouldn't ask her to change. I remember being like that back then as I had to realize that I couldn't be the all around best gamer in Equestria. I just knew I had to do my best and work hard to surpass others who are better. Even though I'm older, I still tend to have a moment where I can act like a goofball. So, I get the whole maturity thing, but it's always good to still be yourself and to live and enjoy life." He smiled, watching as Chelsea used her water energy to create an animated drawing.

The gaming unicorn smiled with a chuckle as it seemed that Pastel was truly back to her true self. "There you go. Now that's the Pastel-chan I know. That's all I and/or anyone else can ask." As Pastel joined up with him and Astral, Dynamo took notice of a picnic basket, which contained the remains of the omelette. Along with a couple of other things that could be eaten on the road. "That's good to hear. It's better to be prepared for anything instead of not at all, but you know I'll always worry about my friends, Pastel-chan." He blinked in surprise to her war cry, before laughing. "Eeyup. Now that's definitely the Pastel I know. Not only that, but you heard the lady. Although, I don't know what Outrun is, but it also has that feeling of shouting everyone for themselves." He joked with another fit of chuckles.

Walking towards the kitchen, he was met by Pencil, who seemed to be trying to activate the console. He smiled as he was glad that someone else was interested in giving the game console a try. He grinned at the idea of having a character from a video game to appear from her drawings. "That would be awesome! I think it would be amazing to interact with certain video game characters from the drawings that you can make, Pencil." He was momentarily caught off guard as she could relate to his situation, in a way. He had thought he was the only one, but it seemed that there was another who could understand. He glanced slightly over to Pastel, while remembering the conversation that he and Thundy had yesterday. He looked back towards Pencil, while giving the mare a soft smile. "Thank you, Pencil and I think I'll take you up on that offer. Actually, there's something I need to talk to you and Astral about. It's sort of a private matter that only the three of us can discuss. If that's okay, that is. Maybe we can discuss it when we get to the arcade?" He wondered, looking back towards the two to make sure they were okay with the idea.

@Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @C. Thunder Dash

Astral could see that the group was planning to depart, so he saw no reason why he couldn't explain the event on the road.

"Sure Dynamo, I'm fine with explaining as we get towards the arcade. And I guarantee that this next event will really appeal to you!" Astral exclaimed with a smile on his face.

Astral then saw Dynamo walk to meet Pencil in the kitchen, and while he didn't hear the full conversation, he could hear his name mentioned in some level of importance.

'I hope everything's okay, we wouldn't want Dynamo getting down on himself like last time.' Astral thought to himself, slightly worried of what this 'private matter' was, and how he and Pencil were somehow a part of it.

@Samurai Equine

“I should leave now, Trilby” Shadow told Trilby, showing him her shopping bag which hangs on her neck, hiding her camera “I bought some food for me and Keen to eat for breakfast, and I will also tell her about the competition, see you later” she spread her wings and flew back to her apartment.

When she arrived, she knocked on the door of her apartment “Hey, Keen, it's me, Shadow!” the door opens, revealing a smiling Keen Fan.

“Heya, Shadow. So what did you bought!?” she cheerfully asked as Shadow went inside the living room.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, GeneralDirection said:

@Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare

“Yep, I’m being totally serious.” Silver said in response to Dynamo’s reaction. “Definitely need those markers in my life.” He smiled.

Silver turned his attention back to Pencil. He was…somewhat amused as she tried to turn the console but ultimately experienced referred success. He wouldn’t have been any better in that situation, never having used one himself.  As she began to talk, he nodded his head in agreement, and understanding.

“Now I know I’m not be able to get a cutie mark, but I can still definitely empathize with you both, as I’ve experienced my fair share of ponies making fun of me for stuff I can’t control. Rumours about my species, the way I look, my magic, or lack thereof, just to name a few things. I believe that you, myself, and Dynamo all could be of help to each other here in some way.” He suggested as he finished his breakfast.

"You can definitely say that again, Silver. I actually wonder how Samurai had gotten markers to work like that. I've never seen markers like that in my life before. It's pretty remarkable, if you ask me. No pun intended, of course." He grinned with a slight chuckle. The grin and chuckle soon faded as he heard Silver's take on his and Pencil's discussion. Dynamo was surprised as there was someone else who could understand. He hadn't know that Kirin's couldn't get cutie marks until they discussed things with each other. However, he was glad that someone else was able to understand. "Thank you and it really means a lot to hear you say that, Silver. Bullying or other forms of mistreatment are never easy, but I understand how that feels. I think that would be a good idea from what you suggested. It's not just you, myself and Pencil either. I think all of us here could be able to help each other. That's what friends do for each other, after all." He smiles, taking any and all utensils, plates and trash to their respective places. All the while, making sure Samurai's house was kept neat and tidy.

1 hour ago, Astral Vision said:

@Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @C. Thunder Dash

Astral could see that the group was planning to depart, so he saw no reason why he couldn't explain the event on the road.

"Sure Dynamo, I'm fine with explaining as we get towards the arcade. And I guarantee that this next event will really appeal to you!" Astral exclaimed with a smile on his face.

Astral then saw Dynamo walk to meet Pencil in the kitchen, and while he didn't hear the full conversation, he could hear his name mentioned in some level of importance.

'I hope everything's okay, we wouldn't want Dynamo getting down on himself like last time.' Astral thought to himself, slightly worried of what this 'private matter' was, and how he and Pencil were somehow a part of it.

Making his way back to the group, Dynamo raised an eyebrow as Astral had mentioned his name. "Thanks for letting me know. I gave you my word that I wanted to help you in solving that box. I just hope we'll be able to figure it out as time goes on. However, what did you mean that this next event will benefit me?" He wondered, taking notice of Astral's smile.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @GeneralDirection @Pastel Heart @Astral Vision

“Oh, Dynamo, you still think I could fit that game into the arcade that I showed you yesterday evening?” Thundy asked despite feeling bad that he upset Pastel though he was just trying to help. 

Chelsea let the image of her fade into vapors. “I’m ready when everyone else is...” She said. 

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

@Ragland Tiger

Tempest listens to Bluebell, hanging on every word and wanting to say something. But she decides to hold back for now. "Are you offering to treat me? I wasn't expecting to have a date today." Tempest says, having a little bit of a giggle. She's just joking, obviously.

@Samurai Equine

Bluebell smiled broadly.  "B-b-but of-of course d-dear lady. Come."  She then lead Tempest to a quaint cafe down the street.  As they sat down to brunch, Bluebell said, "I-I was expecting s-some-something from t-Twilight, but why-why did she s-send you?"

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @GeneralDirection @Pastel Heart @Astral Vision

“Oh, Dynamo, you still think I could fit that game into the arcade that I showed you yesterday evening?” Thundy asked despite feeling bad that he upset Pastel though he was just trying to help. 

Chelsea let the image of her fade into vapors. “I’m ready when everyone else is...” She said. 

@Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @GeneralDirection @Astral Vision @C. Thunder Dash

"Eeyup. Of course you can, Thundy." Dynamo responded, turning his attention to give the griffon a nod. "I thought about it and I think it's a good idea to have another PPR machine in the arcade. It'll help give more gamer's to have something to play. That, and they can have two dancer's next to each other. So, it fits more of a co-op kind of idea."

His jaw dropped slightly as Chelsea had let the image fade into nothing but vapors. He managed to pick his jaw back up, while hoping he could learn if he was able to learn tricks like that with his magic. "Okay! Is everyone ready to go? If so, then it's time to hit the road." He would say, waiting patiently to make sure everyone was set.

• Brohoof 2

@Ragland Tiger

Tempest was quite charmed. She gets a latte and some roasted veggies. A light snack, since she's not very hungry. "That's what I came all this way to tell you. Twilight's been having a hard time sending you any response letters. Twilight can't teleport here and Spike can't magically send a return letter, and all for the same reason. They can't do it if they've never been here before. Teleporting requires a mental image of where you want to appear, same with Spike's ability to send letters. They tried to find Friendshire on a map, but they don't have any up-to-date maps leading here. They only had one, but it was extremely out of date. The map listed roads that no longer exist. I told her that I was pretty good at navigating the world without any maps, so she asked me to find Friendshire."

• Brohoof 3

@Dynamo Pad

Chelsea saw as Dynamo’s jaw dropped. “Hm? Haven’t you seen me use my abilities before?” Chelsea asked as she made sure the place around her was clean. 

Meanwhile Thundy thought of other games he could bring, especially since he missed the kart race. 

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Dynamo Pad

Chelsea saw as Dynamo’s jaw dropped. “Hm? Haven’t you seen me use my abilities before?” Chelsea asked as she made sure the place around her was clean. 

Meanwhile Thundy thought of other games he could bring, especially since he missed the kart race. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Dynamo turned to face Chelsea, while having a sheepish look upon his face. "I believe so, but I think it was different. I didn't know what kind of abilities you had, but I guess I didn't think to ask. To be honest, I did want to ask you what kind of magic or abilities you had. I've recently discovered that I can use elemental magic, but I honestly don't know what kind of elements I can wield. I was hoping to coin my elemental magic to be called Video Game Magic. Considering that I was able to get my magic through video games. I hope you can forgive me for my surprised reaction." He explained, his sheepish look turned to an apologetic expression.

• Brohoof 1

@Astral Vision @C. Thunder Dash @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Pastel Heart

Silver nodded his head in agreement with Dynamo. “Oh yea, for sure. Of course, we can all help each other out. I only meant that since the three of us have experienced similar circumstances, we could better understand each other’s issues. I’m sure we’ll all be able to help each other in our own unique ways at some point, we are all living together in the same town, after all.”

Silver got up from his chair. “Yep, all ready to go now. Let’s head the arcade.”  

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

@Ragland Tiger

Tempest was quite charmed. She gets a latte and some roasted veggies. A light snack, since she's not very hungry. "That's what I came all this way to tell you. Twilight's been having a hard time sending you any response letters. Twilight can't teleport here and Spike can't magically send a return letter, and all for the same reason. They can't do it if they've never been here before. Teleporting requires a mental image of where you want to appear, same with Spike's ability to send letters. They tried to find Friendshire on a map, but they don't have any up-to-date maps leading here. They only had one, but it was extremely out of date. The map listed roads that no longer exist. I told her that I was pretty good at navigating the world without any maps, so she asked me to find Friendshire."

"Oh-oh my g-gracious!", said Bluebell.  "I-I hadn't th-thought of that. My apologies!  D-did Twilight say-say anything el-else I sh-should know?"

Edited by Ragland Tiger
  • Brohoof 1

@Ragland Tiger

Tempest tilts her head. "I think that's mostly it. She wants to make sure you are safe, and she wants to know more about this town. When she found that out-dated map, she also assumed Friendshire was going to just be some small town. Seems we were both wrong. I think I might want to take a look around before I leave, see how many sights this town has to offer before I leave. After all, I'll have to make a map on my way back home." Tempest finishes her latte. "The strange thing is, as I got closer to this place, I felt a little dizzy and almost got lost in the woods. That's never happened to me before... But when I finally got here, I felt fine."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Pencil smiled as Dynamo took interest in having a video-game character drawn for him. She was glad that after the many letdowns with her commissioner, she could at least make her new friends happy. As she thought of what cool things Dynamo would ask her to draw, she carefully brought the arcade console over to him. Pencil wasn’t quite sure what to do with it if her tampering with it was anything to go by. She would much rather have Dynamo set it up since he knew how to operate these sorts of things.

She listened as Dynamo went on to explain that a meeting between, him, herself, and Astral at the arcade was necessary. Pencil’s face took on a concerned expression. She believed if a meeting were that urgent, then that must mean something was wrong. Pencil dug her hoof in the ground and kept it there like an ostrich poking its neck in the dirt. She wasn’t quite sure how to respond to the situation, but she wanted to help her friend in any way she could. Collecting herself, Pencil told Dynamo,

“Sure, if a meeting’s what you want. I can come to the arcade with you whenever you’re ready,”

15 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Dynamo Pad

"Water abilities. They're almost like Thundy's electric abilities but I could also do water art. It's really how I earned my cutie mark." Chelsea explained looking at Dynamo. 

"Hey Dynamo, got any racing arcade games?" Thundy suddenly asked. 

@Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @Astral Vision @GeneralDirection @C. Thunder Dash

"That's both fascinating and pretty interesting. I've never heard of griffons being able to use magic or abilities like you've mentioned. That is, until Thundy had showed me yesterday. However, I'm still pretty much trying to understand how magic works." Dynamo responded, looking towards Chelsea, before turning his attention back to Thundy. "Eeyup. We've got the standard Mario Kart, Need for Speed and certain other racing games, but that's pretty much it. Why do you ask?"

14 hours ago, GeneralDirection said:

@Astral Vision @C. Thunder Dash @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Pastel Heart

Silver nodded his head in agreement with Dynamo. “Oh yea, for sure. Of course, we can all help each other out. I only meant that since the three of us have experienced similar circumstances, we could better understand each other’s issues. I’m sure we’ll all be able to help each other in our own unique ways at some point, we are all living together in the same town, after all.”

"Oh, okay and I think I see what you mean. I always thought I only had that kind of situation, but I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one. At the very least, I know we all won't have to go through this alone. Considering we can all be there for one another and help each other through those issues." Dynamo would say, nodding in agreement to Silver's remark. 

11 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

@Dynamo Pad @Astral Vision @GeneralDirection @ExplosionMare

With a few last second preparations, which included the coins she got from the mall trip the other day, the lunch and not much else, Pastel ran and stopped to a screech next to her friends.

"I'm ready! It's on like Donkey Kong! That actually works here!"

Dynamo's ears fell, while he closed an eye as he heard a sudden screech. He looked towards the source to see Pastel, who stopped to a screech next to him and the others. All the while, having coins from her trip and lunch. He thought he had seen smoke floating up towards the ground. He chalked it up from the screeching halt she had done as that was impressive. "It sounds like everyone is all set and ready to go then. Also, nice reference, Pastel-chan. It's definitely pretty fitting since we are going to the arcade, as well as the fact that we do have that game in said arcade." He responded with a chuckle.

8 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

@Dynamo Pad

Pencil smiled as Dynamo took interest in having a video-game character drawn for him. She was glad that after the many letdowns with her commissioner, she could at least make her new friends happy. As she thought of what cool things Dynamo would ask her to draw, she carefully brought the arcade console over to him. Pencil wasn’t quite sure what to do with it if her tampering with it was anything to go by. She would much rather have Dynamo set it up since he knew how to operate these sorts of things.

She listened as Dynamo went on to explain that a meeting between, him, herself, and Astral at the arcade was necessary. Pencil’s face took on a concerned expression. She believed if a meeting were that urgent, then that must mean something was wrong. Pencil dug her hoof in the ground and kept it there like an ostrich poking its neck in the dirt. She wasn’t quite sure how to respond to the situation, but she wanted to help her friend in any way she could. Collecting herself, Pencil told Dynamo,

“Sure, if a meeting’s what you want. I can come to the arcade with you whenever you’re ready,”

14 hours ago, GeneralDirection said:

Silver got up from his chair. “Yep, all ready to go now. Let’s head the arcade.”  

Dynamo looked towards Pencil, who had returned the mini game console he had let her and the others inspect. He smiled and nodded his head in thanks, before carefully placing the console in his saddlebag. He blinked in surprise to Pencil's response to the meeting, before giving her and Astral a thankful look. "Thank you, Pencil. There's no big emergency, but it's something I was hoping to ask you and Astral about. Considering you, Samurai and Astral were the first friends that I met alongside Pastel-chan. I would have asked Sam, but he left as soon as he gave us our gifts. I don't blame him as I knew he had important matters to attend to. So, I hope I can ask him too when he gets back." He knew he could have said 'if,' but he knew Samurai was strong and could take care of himself. So, he still held onto hope that his friend would make his return.

Seeing that everyone was all set and ready to go, Dynamo nodded as he headed towards the main entrance to the house. "Okay! If everyone's ready, then let's get going! To the arcade!" He exclaimed, holding the front door open for everyone to pass through, before making his way out the door and locking said door behind him.

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @GeneralDirection @C. Thunder Dash

As the crew marched out the door and began their journey to the arcade, Astral found it difficult to contain his excitement, knowing that the event construction had already begun. As the group grew closer to the arcade building, Astral spoke at what he felt was the right time for getting the best positive reaction.

"Well Dynamo, let's just say this next event will be right up your alley. In fact, the main competitions will be held in the arcade vicinity. Why do you ask? Well that's because... Duh duh duh DUUH! The event is a GAMING TOURNAMENT! Surprise! The experience should definitely help hone your gaming skills, and who knows, maybe you'll even become more skilled with your gaming magic?"

Everywhere the construction ponies had built stands and shops around the arcade building, banners stood tall of favorite gaming mascots, and residents had already begun to sign up for the tournaments in store. This was going to be one heck of a gaming venture.

"Did I deliver, or did I deliver guys? One might say I took this event, to the next level?" It seemed the blue unicorn still liked to make bad jokes, but there wasn't any harm in it, so why stop now?

@Dynamo Pad @Astral Vision

Pencil lightly trotted out the door, waiting for a couple others to head out before she went outside. Her anxieties had been relieved momentarily as Dynamo ensured nothing too serious was going on behind the scenes. Astral would be a part of the arcade meeting as well, so she couldn’t be too nervous anyways if someone else was there during the meeting. She was a bit sad that Samurai couldn’t show, but he was off fighting to protect everyone. Remembering him made her heart heavy for a moment, causing her to stop in her tracks. Pencil soon realized what she was doing and quickly trotted up to the others.

“So, Dynamo, where’s the meeting gonna be? In the back of the arcade? I’m just wondering, cause I don’t wanna get lost,” Pencil inquired.

As soon as she asked about the arcade, everyone arrived and was greeted by a gigantic setup. Decorations, mascots, and booths were everywhere. Pencil looked around in wonder, taking in all the colorful scenery. It appeared to be some sort of party, but upon hearing Astral’s loud announcement, it was actually a gaming tournament session. Pencil’s eyes lit up and her grin stretched wider than a pegasus’ wingspan. This was her kind of competition! Pencil hopped around, unable to keep herself stable on the ground. She immediately wanted to sign up for the tournament, but she knew she had to attend Dynamo’s meeting first. Calming herself down, Pencil stood by Dynamo and waited to be directed towards the meeting place.

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Astral Vision said:

@Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @GeneralDirection @C. Thunder Dash

As the crew marched out the door and began their journey to the arcade, Astral found it difficult to contain his excitement, knowing that the event construction had already begun. As the group grew closer to the arcade building, Astral spoke at what he felt was the right time for getting the best positive reaction.

"Well Dynamo, let's just say this next event will be right up your alley. In fact, the main competitions will be held in the arcade vicinity. Why do you ask? Well that's because... Duh duh duh DUUH! The event is a GAMING TOURNAMENT! Surprise! The experience should definitely help hone your gaming skills, and who knows, maybe you'll even become more skilled with your gaming magic?"

Everywhere the construction ponies had built stands and shops around the arcade building, banners stood tall of favorite gaming mascots, and residents had already begun to sign up for the tournaments in store. This was going to be one heck of a gaming venture.

"Did I deliver, or did I deliver guys? One might say I took this event, to the next level?" It seemed the blue unicorn still liked to make bad jokes, but there wasn't any harm in it, so why stop now?

@Pastel Heart @ExplosionMare @Astral Vision @GeneralDirection @Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash

As the group made their way out of the house, the followed the path along the road that would eventually lead them to the arcade. Out of the corner of his eye, Dynamo could see Astral, who seemed to have a spring in each step he took. To him, it looked as if the unicorn was rather excited about this particular event. "Right up my alley?" He wondered aloud, before hearing the mention of a sort of competition at the arcade. "Wait a minute. There's a possible video game tournament!? I can't believe it!" He exclaimed with glee with a grin appearing upon his face. "Although, I guess it does make sense. I did come to this town to compete in a video game tournament. So, I guess a tournament at Friendshire was sort of possible, but there must have been a sort of timing. I'm definitely looking forward to having a tournament, or the event to be video game related. Considering I want to keep improving and learn more about my gaming magic."

Upon arriving at the arcade, Dynamo could see a few stands had been built/set up around the arcade building. Ranging from banners, to different ways to advertise the event for everyone and anyone in town. "When you deliver, you deliver to the highest, Degree Astral." He responded, his jaw dropped slightly in awe at how the event had been set up so easily. "Is this truly a dream, or is this a gamer's paradise?" He asks, before looking over Astral with a smirk. "You know what you did and I fully approve. Now that's a well timed pun, my good sir." He would say with a chuckle.

18 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

@Dynamo Pad @Astral Vision

Pencil lightly trotted out the door, waiting for a couple others to head out before she went outside. Her anxieties had been relieved momentarily as Dynamo ensured nothing too serious was going on behind the scenes. Astral would be a part of the arcade meeting as well, so she couldn’t be too nervous anyways if someone else was there during the meeting. She was a bit sad that Samurai couldn’t show, but he was off fighting to protect everyone. Remembering him made her heart heavy for a moment, causing her to stop in her tracks. Pencil soon realized what she was doing and quickly trotted up to the others.

“So, Dynamo, where’s the meeting gonna be? In the back of the arcade? I’m just wondering, cause I don’t wanna get lost,” Pencil inquired.

As soon as she asked about the arcade, everyone arrived and was greeted by a gigantic setup. Decorations, mascots, and booths were everywhere. Pencil looked around in wonder, taking in all the colorful scenery. It appeared to be some sort of party, but upon hearing Astral’s loud announcement, it was actually a gaming tournament session. Pencil’s eyes lit up and her grin stretched wider than a pegasus’ wingspan. This was her kind of competition! Pencil hopped around, unable to keep herself stable on the ground. She immediately wanted to sign up for the tournament, but she knew she had to attend Dynamo’s meeting first. Calming herself down, Pencil stood by Dynamo and waited to be directed towards the meeting place.

Dynamo turned his attention over towards Pencil, who seemed to share the same grin he had for this event. He was glad that she and the others were looking forward to this particular event. Hearing her question, he gave the mare a nod to confirm her suspicions. "You've got that right, Pencil. The meeting will take place in the back of the arcade. The building looks like it's being filled up for participants and guests. So, it'll be easier to talk in the back. Also, if there's a tournament going on, then let's sign up first. That way, we won't worry about having to go through the meeting quickly in fear of missing this tournament/event."

18 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

@Dynamo Pad

“Sweet, was just wondering. Ever since you told me about that kart race you had the day before yesterday, I’ve been in a sort of racing mood.” Thundy said. 

“So I assume Thundy showed you a lot yesterday?” Chelsea asked. 

"I can understand that, Thundy. It does make a lot of sense. Especially with the whole dune hopping you, Mr. Iron and I had gone through yesterday. It really shows that you were in a racing sort of mood." The gaming unicorn responded, turning towards Chelsea with a nod. "You can say that. He did show me that he could change his age, use transfiguration, as well as age up a bluejay, to different kinds of abilities." He explained, before turning his attention towards Silver. He walked up towards the Kirin, until he was close enough to his ear. "I need to talk to Astral and Pencil privately. We'll be in the back, so nobody tries to join in on the conversation. I'll let you know later because I want to get your opinion on something. If it's okay, then can you let Pastel lead you around the arcade, while letting her show you the kind of games we have?" He whispers softly, so only Silver could hear him. After backing up, he looked towards everyone with smile. "So, what do you think, guys? Ready to go in and have an awesome gaming marathon?" 

• Brohoof 3

@Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart

Silver arrived at the arcade with the rest of the group to find that, as Astral said, a gaming tournament had been set up in and around the arcade. While he was excited about the event, he also couldn’t help but be somewhat apprehensive about his own performance. He had only recently learned of the existence of these games, and it seemed most of the ponies in the group were well-versed in many of the games that could be found inside. Silver tried to push these thoughts away, and instead focus on just having fun with his new friends.

As the rest of the group milled about, it seemed that Dynamo wanted to speak with him. Silver stopped and listened as the unicorn whispered his message to him.

“Alright, Dynamo, you go deal with whatever you need to do, I’m sure Pastel wouldn’t mind showing me around. Feel free to ask me whatever you want later, I’ll try to be as much help as I can.” He whispered back with a smile.

The Kirin then wandered around for a bit, until he located Pastel, which admittedly wasn’t a terribly arduous task.

“Hey, Pastel! Would you mind showing me around the place? Pointing out some of the different games you have here? Dynamo’s busy for now, so I can’t think of a more qualified pony to give me a tour. So, what do you say?” He asked with a raised eyebrow.

• Brohoof 2

22 minutes ago, GeneralDirection said:

As the rest of the group milled about, it seemed that Dynamo wanted to speak with him. Silver stopped and listened as the unicorn whispered his message to him.

“Alright, Dynamo, you go deal with whatever you need to do, I’m sure Pastel wouldn’t mind showing me around. Feel free to ask me whatever you want later, I’ll try to be as much help as I can.” He whispered back with a smile.

The Kirin then wandered around for a bit, until he located Pastel, which admittedly wasn’t a terribly arduous task.

“Hey, Pastel! Would you mind showing me around the place? Pointing out some of the different games you have here? Dynamo’s busy for now, so I can’t think of a more qualified pony to give me a tour. So, what do you say?” He asked with a raised eyebrow.

@GeneralDirection @Astral Vision @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine

As he heard Silver's response, Dynamo smiled as he gave the Kirin a thankful look. "Thank you for understanding, Silver. I'll make sure to explain everything later. Also, Pastel is second in command at the arcade. So, if you need someone else who can guide you around the arcade, then Pastel is the one." He whispered back, before the group started making their way into the arcade. He looked back at Astral and Pencil, while making sure they were following him. "It looks to be a little crowded in here. So, let's try and stick together. Better to be close than to get lost. Should we sign up for anything first? I wasn't sure what events were to be held." He called out, while hoping the others could hear him over the possible roar of the crowd. 

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad @GeneralDirection

”Alright then, Thundy and I will be practicing.” Chelsea said as Thundy had found a spot to place the DDR SuperNova Machine. 

Thundy has found a spot and made the machine appear like he did the day before this current day. 

Chelsea walked over to Thundy. “I hope we’re gonna prepare that one sword fighting song...” Chelsea said. “Of course. Can’t go without Xepher.” Thundy said smiling. “Yay!” Chelsea squeed doing one of those fangirl frogs in place.

• Brohoof 1