Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv TV Shows You Remember, But Nobody Else Does?

Emerald Heart

3 hours ago, Emerald Heart said:

Yeah, I loved the Muppet Movie

So @Emerald Heart. I am fairly confident you would actually enjoy Muppets Tonight. If you'll get a chance to watch it one day (it was on Disney Channel at one point), you should give it a chance.

For me, I was disappointed with it because I was expecting The Muppet Show.

Also a lot of the Movies are good!

It is just, let's be honest, no one can make the Swedish chef as funny as Jim Henson (he passed away after The Muppet Show):

Spoiler

I have never been prouder to be Swedish, watching these :ticking:

On 4/26/2020 at 5:32 AM, cuteycindyhoney said:

I remember Sonic quite well! I LOVED the Saturday show!

I loved that show too! It took a chance with a dark tone and having the villain already having won. Its a shame that it never got a 3rd season. It got screwed over by scheduling problems and Power Rangers.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, AppleButt said:

Sounds like you’re talking about Fanboy and Chum Chum.  

Looks like it only lasted 2 seasons. 

Yeah, I was talking about it! Not it looks even weirder than I remember

• Brohoof 2

18 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

So @Emerald Heart. I am fairly confident you would actually enjoy Muppets Tonight. If you'll get a chance to watch it one day (it was on Disney Channel at one point), you should give it a chance.

For me, I was disappointed with it because I was expecting The Muppet Show.

Also a lot of the Movies are good!

It is just, let's be honest, no one can make the Swedish chef as funny as Jim Henson (he passed away after The Muppet Show):

Reveal hidden contents

I have never been prouder to be Swedish, watching these :ticking:

I need to find a place to watch it, then.

But yeah, The Muppet show was fun! I remember when Julie Andrews and Elton John hosted.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Okay I've gone through all five pages to see if these were mentioned and surprisingly not so I want to see how obscure I can get with Cartoon Network:

How about Andre 3000's (yes, Outcast's Andre 3000) Class of 3000. I grew up with those songs and that theme song will stick with you.

Or let's see if you recognize the title Chop Socky Chooks (if that's how it's spelled) It was incredibly short lived but boy do I remember THAT animation style.

Or what about Robotboy for some mid 2000's children's action/comedy

Or maybe robots for the older kids with Symbiotic Titan

Or even robots with the (perceived) 2010's edge of Robotomy

Yeah CN really had a thing for a while with robot shows....

Edited by KH7672

Alright, so I can't seem to remember the name of this cartoon so I'm gonna do my best to describe it and then maybe somepony here will remember it :muffins:

So like, it was about these two kids, a girl and a boy, and they lived in this like, big creepy house and I think they would go around and try to harass their neighbor or something? Or maybe it was the mayor? I'm not sure but the kids were both animated with this white-and-black color pallet to them while I think the other characters in the show were in normal full-colors. The two kids also looked a bit creepy, they were tall and lanky and I think it was kinda a Halloween type of show or something? I think the title of the show was just the two kids names, but again, I don't remember the title. It would have aired on TV probably in the late 2000's, maybe early 2010's on a kid's cartoon channel, but which one, Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon I have not idea because I only barely remember this show.

Someday I will track down that show again. Let me know if that sounds like any show you've seen before. :huh:  

@King of Canterlot You're talking about Edgar and Ellen. It was on Nicktoons network. Well originally it was a book series and then got a some cartoon shorts then a full on series. And such a coincidence being mentioned on an MLP forum as there's some pony voices in the cast as well. Kathleen Barr is Edgar and Ashleigh Ball is Stephanie the neighbor girl.

Also that reminds me of a show of similar veign on Nicktoon Network that may not be remembered, Making Fiends.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, KH7672 said:

@King of Canterlot You're talking about Edgar and Ellen. It was on Nicktoons network. Well originally it was a book series and then got a some cartoon shorts then a full on series. And such a coincidence being mentioned on an MLP forum as there's some pony voices in the cast as well. Kathleen Barr is Edgar and Ashleigh Ball is Stephanie the neighbor girl.

Yes! Holy cow I've finally found it! I've literally been looking for this show for YEARS and I haven't been able to find it because I could never remember the name. I actually thought that maybe I had just dreamt it up from a dream or something and that it had never actually existed. :wacko: That's actually pretty cool that there's been some pony VA's on that show too, I never knew that ^_^

• Brohoof 1

On 4/3/2020 at 9:52 AM, Emerald Heart said:

• Peep and the Big Wide World

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I never knew anyone else watched this!!!!

On 4/9/2020 at 2:57 AM, Deerie said:

this one? Pucca 

it was odd mini show

XD I used to watch it (Don't remember why or much of the story). Think I find it entertaining??

On 4/3/2020 at 2:14 PM, Emerald Heart said:
  • Hello Kitty's Furry Tail Theater

I have two CDs of it that I used to watch as a kid and I love them. I still want to watch the other episodes that I haven't.

On 4/3/2020 at 2:10 PM, Odyssey said:

Anyone remember Save-ums?

My favourite cartoon at one point. I still can remember part of the theme song. I am not entirely sure why I loved it, but I would watch it everytime I go to my grandmother's house (my house does not have Disney and Save-ums does not seem to be airing in any other channels in my country).

My list (other than those quoted above):

• Five Minutes More
  • Tiny Planet
  • 3rd & Bird
  • Pocoyo
On 5/9/2020 at 7:11 AM, Mini said:

no one seems to remember rolie polie olie

hwn4d-TE8CZQFPAA7-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1567778296880._SX1080_.jpg

tho i can't even remember what channel it was on

Oh my goodness!!!!! I have a very vague memory of this show!!!!! And seeing the picture just brings back memories!!!! 

There was a show that I remembered a couple scenes from. I was really young and I didn't know the name of the show. More than 30 years later I was talking to someone at work about it. He is 10 years older than me and he knew the show: Otherworld.

On 4/2/2020 at 4:50 PM, Emerald Heart said:

Whether you hate it or love it, what are some shows you remember but barley anyone else seems to remember? I'm curious.

1. The Mighty B!
  2. As the Bell Rings
  3. The Emperor's New School
  4. Lilo & Stich: the Series
  5. Between
  6. Legend Quest 
  7. My Babysitter's a Vampire: the Series
  8. Fish Hooks
  9. The Replacemants

Alright. Yeah, well, I’m sixteen (born in 2003.) I watched a lot of Nickelodeon and Nick Jr. shows for years. Now, obviously, I’ll try not to name ones EVERYONE remembers like Blue’s Clues and SpongeBob, but here’s my top ten.

1. Nickelodeon/Nicktoons: Planet Sheen (a spin-off of Jimmy Neutron)

2. Nickelodeon/Nicktoons: Fanboy and Chum Chum (I have a very vague memory of watching it when it first aired around 2009.)

3. Nick Jr./Noggin: Toot and Puddle (this aired, who knows how long ago. I think it was in either the late 2000s or early 2010s. I vaguely remember seeing an episode about France or Germany or something. I might look it up sometime.)

4. Nickelodeon/Nicktoons: Wayside. I watched it a long time ago. I hardly remembered watching it, until I was recommended it through the magic of YouTube. It was about this really tall school building where all kinds of crazy things happen.

5. I can’t think of anything else that isn’t well-known. I guess my list is cut short. LOL! I’ll just call this top five, or no, top four. LOL!

Oh, wait, I think I’ve got one more. Here’s number five: The Mighty B! Now, this seems like ones other people remember better, but I vaguely remembered watching it, then rediscovered it through the magic of YouTube. So, there, there’s my top five.