Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Do you know anyone personally with a Confirmed case of COVID 19?

Oblivion

Thankfully I do not. My step dad has sort of been exposed to it (works in the Military and had to deliver stuff to a hospital I think) about a month or 2 ago but never got it.

My parents MIGHT have had it. It wasn't officially confirmed, but they matched the symptoms. They're fine now, and I've visited them since. My girlfriend (who works in a hospital lab) and some of her colleagues suspect they might have had a mild form, but they're not sure, either.

I now know 3 people who have had it, including a relative. Everyone has recovered. There was a friend of a friend who died from the virus, but I didn't really know them personally.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2020 at 8:34 PM, WWolf said:

Actually one of my cousins got it. I don’t know how she’s doing now, was some time ago :wacko: .

You should call her and check up on her! 

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

I don't know anyone with a confirmed COVID-19 case

But, one night i woke up to paramedics outside my house, and my father was having trouble breathing, and the paramedics had to test everyone in the house, it was quite scary:wacko:

Edited by HeavenSunset
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I don't think anyone would say out loud if they got covid, or has someone that is sick from it, since it is a huge burden.

I still don't know anyone with covid, yet.

• Brohoof 1

Both of my parents(dad had a bad spell but he was able to successfully recover, mom was asymptotic but also recovered), my parents friends also have it(don’t know what’s going on with them, though from what I can gather they’re doing fine), my best friend’s uncle who unfortunately passed from it

• 1 month later...

I haven't seen anyone with covid, so I really don't think it exists.

Spoiler

Some "high up important" people actually thought it didn't exist. I guess they were proven wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My cousin and his fiancée caught it a few months ago. They live out in the middle of the US. For them, they said it was like a bad sinus infection.

Now we found out my grandmothers brothers wife has it and she’s currently in the hospital due to how bad it’s progressed. She’s not doing too well last I had heard. The unfortunate situation there is that whole family is poor. So they all live together in one small house. So her daughter also tested positive for covid. Last I’ve heard none of the kids caught it, the daughters husband has it but her brother doesn’t. Her brothers in the hospital currently for other reasons so hopefully he won’t get it. They live in a different state as well.

So while I know people who’ve gotten it, it’s family I’ve not seen in a long time.

parents and grandmother both had it confirmed, i also got really sick during the same time so i likely had it as well, fun times all around. it's spreading in the local community here pretty bad for a few months now

A couple of my family members MAY have had it but that was right before COVID was a public thing, so they never got tested (thankfully they were fine).

Some other family members had it recently and they had to quarantine for a while. They recovered as well but it was scary thinking about them actually having COVID. :(

My brother and her girlfriend got it. Kinda mild though. Just a fever for several days (they did test positive). They were in close proximity to me a couple days before symptoms and I turned out negative :wacko: .

• 5 weeks later...

Besides what I posted before and having two people out on my small team with it. Apparently we’ve had tons of people in my workplace building with covid. They’ve just not told us. The past year they’ve painted things as a hardly anyone here has had it, it’s not a concern. When in reality tons have. I guess in hopes people would start to take things more seriously is why they decided to be honest and give us a number. I can officially say I know tons of people who have had it.

Edited by Blitzo