Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general If you could have the power fly where would you go?

DragonKing235

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know yet. I wish to have that ability the most because it gives you the feel of (at least spacial and physical) freedom. I must say, though, that it would be an incredibly practical in terms of movement within a city or region. No fares, no traffic, and it's faster.

• Brohoof 1

Would be USA or Japan, maybe Singapore, Australia & Philippines  but be diffcult cos be legally arrived in country. I be sight seeing but going inside building or museum or place you need money and things. But if I ever fly will be sight seeing and mostly fly around my country.

Edited by Sunny and Izzy Man
  • Brohoof 1

tbh, that would open up a lot of opportunities for me career wise since currently I can only apply to certain jobs due to transport limitations.  Can't apply to work because you're worried about how reliable the bus system is?  No worries now!  You can fly!!!  Depending on how long it takes me to get from place to place, I could potentially fly to other cities and go to college there as well.

I'd also fly to asian markets in other cities too, because where I live there isn't much in terms of variety here and I miss having some good asian food as well.  I'd explore more of Toronto and the surrounding area, I'd be able to go to out of town appointments a lot easier.  At this point what wouldn't I do if I could fly?

Also, I kinda want the flying ability from Dragon Ball Z since I worry about possibly harming my wings or tiring them if I went too far.

• Brohoof 1