Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What pet would you have as a pony?

Silverhoof

My OC loves to paint, so id probably want a painting parrot! It would sit on my OC's shoulder while she does her daily stuff. Or a cat, because in real life I love cats.

Well, maybe a bunny, or a kitten (tabby breed) or a firefly...

Or I would try to capture adopt a *switches pencil for a pen and chuckles* phenicks Phoenix.

*gets pencil again* I honestly knew how to spell Phoenix all along. I'm a smart kid.

Anything that doesn't contain hair/fur. I deal with enough of that at my home. So, maybe a turtle, like Dashie. Or maybe I should just invest in a pet rock and some googly eyes.

I have a pet rock that have a face that is painted on. The mail just came, gotta go tell my parents!

Back.

I mean I have a pet rock that has, not have.

I have a few ocs and never thought of pets for them.

My oc Finale would probably have some sort of bird though, birds are fun to draw.

Hmm. I might have a Lobster as a pet if I wanted a silly pet. Though I might also want a Chinchilla for pet, if I was going for something squirrel-like and cute.

Though if I wanted to be different I would pick a Capybara, because I don't know anyone who has one as a pet. Strolling around Ponyville with one of these will most certainly leave an impression ^~^;. I wonder if they come in different colors...

A falcon, fast and regal. Owns the skys like no other.

Matches my OCs wishes for flight as his wings are incapable of carrying him due to health concerns.

This pet would really accent his desires and propel him further in his quest to be the fastest on land since he can't be the fasteest in thr skys.

• 4 years later...

Hmm, what would Knightgem have.....I think, something big, gentle, majestic. Something that can stand to be alone, but also enjoys comapny I feel like saying an eagle or.. something. I need to think about this.