Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What pet would you have as a pony?

Silverhoof

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would have a cat. They have been my favorite animal for a long time; I just love 'em. My OC Double Flame actually has a cat. This is kind of funny since he lived in Cloudsdale for a bit and still lives in a cloud home; it's just in Ponyville now. Luckily the interior is mostly solid material; it's just the frame and exterior is mostly cloud.

My runner-up would be bird. Over time, I have gained a fascination of birds. It probably has to do with my love of flight. Also, another OC of mine, StormFlower, sorta has a pet blue jay. I just think they are cool. 

• Brohoof 1

I would have an insect to stay in the changeling theme. 

Maybe a cool pun moth like those fruit bats. It could be like a... silk moth but is somehow made of silk itself or something. It's Okay To Be Smart • jazzmoth: finally! my moth reaction gif...

Otherwise it would be a fruit bat because I love bats. Strawberry Fruit Bat by https://www.deviantart.com/erccre147 on @DeviantArt  | Fruit bat, My little pony drawing, Creature drawings

• Brohoof 1

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Windy Breeze said:

Spitfire :orly:

Nah, just kidding. I can't pet a pony. That wouldn't make sense if she follows me around. I would like to have a parrot or a dog.

Jokes are half meant. you know that right:squee:

And knowing you it's 100% true hahahahaha:laugh:

Me.. I'd like a dragon

• Brohoof 1