Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

As a human in pony society, would you miss meat?

Bendy

Picture yourself as Dwalin, a dwarf who loves da meat. Or in your case, a normal human in Equestria.

You are invited to a dinner party, but all you get is green food by your new pony friends. I think you're best bet, might be getting good friends with a griffon, then you might get da meat.

• Brohoof 1

Being friends with a griffin might help you get access to some, but if we're living in Equestria then you're probably going to be importing most of it which will only leave you with things that have been canned, smoked, or preserved in some quality reducing fashion.

You'll have to settle on bread rolls for now and go fishing on your own time.

• The title was changed to As a human in pony society, would you miss meat?

I'm not the vegan type...I'd minus well go live with the griffons and then get my veggies and fruits from ponies. At least they have sweets and stuff. Perhaps I could make a natural-based pizza, even a meat-lovers version if I borrow stuff from the griffons. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Probably not. I seldom eat meat as it is so cutting it out of my diet entirely wouldn’t be an issue.

I'd miss it, but I could deal. I'd probably be eating at the Tasty Treat a lot of the time though.

I'm not a vegan, but I've had vegan-friendly cuisine a number of times (Indian is my fav) and the food is absolutely amazing. Too busy enjoying it to notice there's no animal product.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I would love to be a vegan in real life, but I have an "allergy" against all the alternatives, so I literally can't. I can't even eat something simple as jam. There probably wouldn't be much I could eat in ponyland. E-Coco (1).png But maybe Saffron Masala could help me out. :kindness: