Secret Santa / Hearths Warming Helper Round 2!

Cheerilee

This is round two of the Secret Santa for those of you who couldn't make the first round. This is only for people who haven't had the chance to Donate or Volunteer yet. New names only!

Last day for this is December 31st.

Link to the original thread for more information: 

• Brohoof 2

Alright, everypony! You've got until December 31st to apply if you've missed the first round!
A perfect opportunity to preserve a memory and close the year of 2022 with lovely personalized badges <3 <3 <3

/) 

@EpicEnergy@Pandora@Flutterstep Are you game? :toldya:

• Brohoof 6

For those who are from round one and haven’t gotten the emails from the gift givers crew yet, please be patient we’re still working on that! You will be getting a PM hopefully this week before Hearth Warming Day! Thank you.

• Brohoof 4

Can one of you staffers explain to me how this works thoroughly in a DM, I want to hook my dude up, but I really don't know all the rules of how this works by memory 

4 minutes ago, TBD said:

For those who are from round one and haven’t gotten the emails from the gift givers crew yet, please be patient we’re still working on that! You will be getting a PM hopefully this week before Hearth Warming Day! Thank you.

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Diane Velvet said:

I messaged on the first round before I donated am i still in?

You are listed in the original match I made under Sunny the Funny since that was your display name then. @TBD should be able to find you but in case he can’t he will know now 

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

You are listed in the original match I made under Sunny the Funny since that was your display name then. @TBD should be able to find you but in case he can’t he will know now 

thank you for informing me Jeric *hug*

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Jeric said:

I was go to say… :wacko:

• Brohoof 3

I believe he lovely @Stone Cold Steve Jobswould like to participate in this fun event :pinkiecutehat:
Correct me if I'm wrong, lovely <3 Otherwise, I will edit this post to remind everyone that "mayo" is a bad word and should not be repeated! 

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

*huggies the TBD* 

You got dis, you're doing so wonderfully despite so much going on! You freakin rock!

Thanks Silky! :kirin:

• Brohoof 2

@RaraLoverwould like to join. Please give a react to this, Rara or confirm on your own. This is just a reminder since the 31st is the last day to apply! Come join us those who wish to who qualify :pinkie:

Edited by Princess Silky
  • Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

@RaraLoverwould like to join. Please give a react to this, Rara or confirm on your own. This is just a reminder since the 31st is the last day to apply! Come join us those who wish to who qualify :pinkie:

Thanks, Silky, for posting this on my behalf. :kindness: Yes, I do confirm that I would like to join, if it's not too late! :eager:

• Brohoof 2

*Rolls out the red carpet for the glorious and magnificent @Cagey*

*pauses there awkwardly as she awaits* 

*long pause*

*blink*

ahem... Cagey? >.> You're interested, right? 

... *awkwardly steps out of the scene*

*is suddenly seen trying to drag Cagey over the red carpet* 

D: it'll... be..... fun... D:
You get to see Santa Hooves -- yes of course he's real >:C 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

*Rolls out the red carpet for the glorious and magnificent @Cagey*

*pauses there awkwardly as she awaits* 

*long pause*

*blink*

ahem... Cagey? >.> You're interested, right? 

... *awkwardly steps out of the scene*

*is suddenly seen trying to drag Cagey over the red carpet* 

D: it'll... be..... fun... D:
You get to see Santa Hooves -- yes of course he's real >:C 

Well if I get to see Santa, then of course. :mlp_icwudt: I'll join in. 

• Brohoof 1