Favorite Episode/Moments from Season 1?

Pony Joe

73 users have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite episode of Season 1?

• Friendship is Magic, Parts 1 & 2
    • Griffon the Brush-Off
    • Applebuck Season
    • Boast Busters
    • Dragonshy
    • Bridle Gossip
    • Swarm of the Century
    • Winter Wrap-Up
    • Fall Weather Friends
    • Suited for Success
    • Feeling Pinkie Keen
    • Sonic Rainboom
    • A Dog and Pony Show
    • Green Isn't Your Color
    • Over a Barrel
    • A Bird in the Hoof
    • The Cutie Mark Chronicles
    • Owl's Well that Ends Well
    • Party of One
    • The Best Night Ever

As they say, the title says it all. Share your favorite episodes, quotes, scenes, songs, background ponies... whatever you want!

My favorite episode was Party of One. Pinkie's slow descent into madness is endlessly fun to watch.

(due to poll limits, I had to remove some of the *cough*more UNpopular*cough* episodes from the poll. If you wish to vote for those, leave a reply.)

Edited by Pony Joe
  • Brohoof 1

First of all, my vote unquestionably goes to Boast Busters. I was going to pick out some specific quotes, but then I realized pretty much any time Trixie opened her mouth was gold. I'm pretty sure Trixie is what did it for me, Trixie's what made me care about My Little Pony. I recall being told there was this pony that was a lot like me and I'd love her, and seeing as I was under the delusion I was a few years too old for ponies, I was reluctant. But what better time to get into new things than procrastinating on very important things?

And then I never looked back.

• Brohoof 1

I love them all so much on such varying degrees that it's hard to label a single episode as my favorite. For now, I'm drawn to choose Swarm of the Century. Something about it pulls me in. Maybe it's the plot or the character interaction, I'm not sure, but whatever it is that does, I never get tired of watching it.

It was killing me trying to figure out which episodes were excluded from the list.

I love any scene Rarity touches. Brilliant voice acting plus adorable mannerisms, can't beat that formula. For some reason, I'm hopelessly addicted to the clip of her assaulting Prince Blueblood with cake.

Love a lot of things about the show, but i think the most loved scene for me is the sonic rainboom, its just so great and intense i cant but just love it xD

Closely followed by the CMC theme-song performance! I don't care about the other ponies i thought Scootaloos singing was great and it was just such a sweet scene :D

My Favorite episode from season one was probably Cutie Mark Chronicles, only because it has the best line regarding Pinkie ever.

"anyways, that's how equestria was made. Come see me later if you want to know about how I got my cutie mark. That's a great story"

• Brohoof 1

My Favorite episode from season one was probably Cutie Mark Chronicles, only because it has the best line regarding Pinkie ever.

"anyways, that's how equestria was made. Come see me later if you want to know about how I got my cutie mark. That's a great story"

Awwww... You beat to me to it!

CMCFTW!

• Brohoof 1

Favorite episode is definitely Cutie Mark Chronicles. It was really interesting seeing the back story for the Mane 6.

Sonic Rainboom and Call of the Cutie come in at 2nd and 3rd respectively.

My favourite episode is 'The Best Night Ever' maunly because it kind of wraps up the few episodes leading up to it. It just felt like an appropriate ending to SE1.

Now, favourite moment? probably when Twilight throws Spike off of her back in eps. 1. "awww, he's so sweepy he can't even keep his wittle balance!"

Pure genius...

My favorite episode is a tie between 'The Cutie Mark Chronicles' and 'Bridle Gossip' (gotta love Zecora) but my favorite moment of the season had to be the meteor shower in 'Owl's Well that Ends Well'.

I voted for the first story since its what got me into the show. I've only seen half the episodes yet, tho going by the poll I've got 2 of the best to watch tonight which I downloaded from Youtube earlier (Sonic Rainboom and The Cutie Mark Chronicles). I loved the last episode of season 1, too, and have rather a soft spot for Call of the Cutie, tho I guess its one of the "lame" ones that were removed from the poll...

Edited by Grey Wolf Brony

This is a hard decision. I love them all so much, but if I absolutely have to choose I'd probably say Winter Wrap Up because I love the song so much. Second favorite would be either Dragonshy or Bird in the Hoof because Fluttershy.

I had a feeling Ep 23 would rank high. Pinkamena really made that episode something, but the reason I went for Feeling Pinkie Keen is thati learned to accept a lot of things through that episode.Really. MLP has showed me that Friendship is really magic :')

My fave episode was suited for success.

It had a brilliant song(look up the lyrics, they're awesome)

Fluttershy's best lines in season 1 (how rarity got the dress wrong)

And it was generally 20% cooler in my opinion.