Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will you welcome me like a star?

Last Line of Defense

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

A friend of mine used to use the forums herself.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I have always loved My Little Pony, my love for MLP dates back to times long ago. But I first discovered FiM in 2013, Q1, it was February 13, 2013. I saw a few of the Season 1 episodes and had decided I needed to marathon the entire show, and I did it in basically one sitting. Then watched EQG and just a few months later or even a month later it was time for Season 4. I have been to multiple bronycons, as I've been in the fandom over a decade now. I am a huge fan of the series and I've seen just about all of its content, aside from finishing Pony Life. I hope we can get into lore, or headcanon regarding the lore of MLP, I have a lot of unique perspective that I think can contribute to some interesting discussions.

I am here to discuss MLP, and all MLP related things, If i find members adjacent to many of my other interests, or cultural/philosophical beliefs I am very open to discussing such matters in a civil, and constructive manner with respect for all parties involved, but as I stated in the introduction, I have a lot to say in regards to MLP, so get to know me and you might start seeing things in new interesting ways, or even better getting me to do the same. :winking-izzy: 

Hit me up new friends 

• Brohoof 6

Hi and welcome @Cassiopeia,

lovely to have you here and this a great introduction. I think  you will find many opportunities to discuss mlp and related things with lovely and interesting ppl.

Dont be shy we have great ppl here!

Also lovely and honest AJ :3 Im personally a Flutters fan :3

leaves you a big hug and some tea

*hit you up new friend

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Astral Soul said:

Hi and welcome @Cassiopeia,

lovely to have you here and this a great introduction. I think  you will find many opportunities to discuss mlp and related things with lovely and interesting ppl.

Dont be shy we have great ppl here!

Also lovely and honest AJ :3 Im personally a Flutters fan :3

leaves you a big hug and some tea

*hit you up new friend

Fluttershy is my second favorite as I am an animal rights person myself, love when they collaborate, I.E "A Kirin Tale" and others. I actually side with Fluttershy In the bats episode, as a direct allegory to the animals themselves but have an interesting theory on how that episode may in itself be a metaphor. 

Anyways, it's great to receive your welcome, hope we can be great friends :eager:

• Brohoof 2

20 minutes ago, Cassiopeia said:

Fluttershy is my second favorite as I am an animal rights person myself, love when they collaborate, I.E "A Kirin Tale" and others. I actually side with Fluttershy In the bats episode, as a direct allegory to the animals themselves but have an interesting theory on how that episode may in itself be a metaphor. 

Anyways, it's great to receive your welcome, hope we can be great friends :eager:

Of course :>

oh this is a very great episode indeed <3

• Brohoof 1

Welcome! Stick around and you'll love it here! :yay:

I like seeing and reading many different perspectives on stuff, cuz everything isn't so simple and one-sided, so that'll be neat ;)

• Brohoof 2

Heya, @Cassiopeia and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay and make lots of friends. ^_^ 

I also really like your profile picture and name. They are both from the character Cassiopeia from Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, right? If so, then that's really awesome as I love the Pokemon series, as well as the new games. :yay:

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Heya, @Cassiopeia and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay and make lots of friends. ^_^ 

I also really like your profile picture and name. They are both from the character Cassiopeia from Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, right? If so, then that's really awesome as I love the Pokemon series, as well as the new games. :yay:

Absolutely Penny is an ABSOLUTE GEM. One of my absolute favorite Pokemon characters ever created. I have every intention on making a lasting but good impression on you guys as I try to be very involved in the MLP community. I hope we get to know each other and become very good friends.:P

Moments ago, Cassiopeia said:

Absolutely Penny is an ABSOLUTE GEM. One of my absolute favorite Pokemon characters ever created. I have every intention on making a lasting but good impression on you guys as I try to be very involved in the MLP community. I hope we get to know each other and become very good friends.:P

You can say that again! :eager: I loved Penny, Nemona and Arven as I felt like I could get to know each of them on a personal level throughout the games. I also love Penny and her team and the way she calls them her Vee Vee team. It's so cool and adorable! ^_^ I hope we get to know each other and become very good friends, as well. I'm always happy to talk about MLP and Pokemon. :) 

17 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

You can say that again! :eager: I loved Penny, Nemona and Arven as I felt like I could get to know each of them on a personal level throughout the games. I also love Penny and her team and the way she calls them her Vee Vee team. It's so cool and adorable! ^_^ I hope we get to know each other and become very good friends, as well. I'm always happy to talk about MLP and Pokemon. :) 

Same, as those two fandoms are of my top ABSOLUTE FAVORITES of ALL TIME. Yeah Nemona became everyone's waifu pretty quickly lol xD I absolutely loved the Team Star plotline, the haters have no clue what they're talking about, Paldea is one of the best regions created.

Moments ago, Cassiopeia said:

Same, as those two fandoms are of my top ABSOLUTE FAVORITES of ALL TIME. Yeah Nemona became everyone's waifu pretty quickly lol xD I absolutely loved the Team Star plotline, the haters have no clue what they're talking about, Paldea is one of the best regions created.

Awesome and woohoo!!! I can already imagine we are going to be awesome friends! :mlp_yeehaa: I remember the latest episode in the new anime introduced Nemona. I always so Nemona as a best friend when battling her and her personality is so infectious. So, I can understand what you mean. :laugh: The team Star plot line was really interesting and very cool. When I saw the trailers of the three stories, it wasn't what I was expecting. However, it turned out so much better and was the first story I completed. I love Sinnoh and Galar, but Palea really became another favorite with how much you could do within the region. I'm really psyched for the DLC. :D 

On 2023-06-11 at 9:25 PM, Cassiopeia said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

A friend of mine used to use the forums herself.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I have always loved My Little Pony, my love for MLP dates back to times long ago. But I first discovered FiM in 2013, Q1, it was February 13, 2013. I saw a few of the Season 1 episodes and had decided I needed to marathon the entire show, and I did it in basically one sitting. Then watched EQG and just a few months later or even a month later it was time for Season 4. I have been to multiple bronycons, as I've been in the fandom over a decade now. I am a huge fan of the series and I've seen just about all of its content, aside from finishing Pony Life. I hope we can get into lore, or headcanon regarding the lore of MLP, I have a lot of unique perspective that I think can contribute to some interesting discussions.

I am here to discuss MLP, and all MLP related things, If i find members adjacent to many of my other interests, or cultural/philosophical beliefs I am very open to discussing such matters in a civil, and constructive manner with respect for all parties involved, but as I stated in the introduction, I have a lot to say in regards to MLP, so get to know me and you might start seeing things in new interesting ways, or even better getting me to do the same. :winking-izzy: 

Hit me up new friends 

What anime contains dancing? - Quora

Welcome,
I hope you'll have a blast here and..
Shine like a star~

противоречие назначаване на работа Денят на благодарността blue star gif  архив Awaken се натъкни

• 2 weeks later...