507 users have voted

1. 1. What browser do you use?

• Chrome
    • Firefox
    • Opera
    • Safari
    • Internet Explorer
    • Other

It was probably when I was playing ROBLOX, because that's the only program that can give out viruses that I stopped using after I got Firefox. Nonetheless, I had gotten rid of ROBLOX and cleaned the supposed viruses coming from it months before the change.

Hmm, simply by uninstalling? You should probably look into a PC cleanup and a disk defrag while you're at it, it'll make everything a whole lot snappier. Though, I agree with your original point, IE is clunky and difficult to use compared to FF and Chrome.

Adblock runs in Firefox as well as many other scripts/extensions that people think are Chrome-specific. Though, what is Ponyhoof? Don't think I've ever heard of it before img-1504751-1-huh.png

Ah sweet I did not know that, I do now though! :) Ponyhoof is an extension which modifies your Facebook with ponies. It changes the background to a pony of your choice as well as changing a lot of the text for example; Like becomes brohoof. It's pretty cool... I mean who wouldn't want to cover their Facebook with their favorite pony! :D  

• Brohoof 1

Ah sweet I did not know that, I do now though! smile.png Ponyhoof is an extension which modifies your Facebook with ponies. It changes the background to a pony of your choice as well as changing a lot of the text for example; Like becomes brohoof. It's pretty cool... I mean who wouldn't want to cover their Facebook with their favorite pony! biggrin.png

That's something awesome I have to check out, I'm always up for some pony! Though, just one favourite? How will I ever choose between RD, PP and Rarity?

Is it a stand-alone extension or does it run through something like Stylish?

• Brohoof 1

That's something awesome I have to check out, I'm always up for some pony! Though, just one favourite? How will I ever choose between RD, PP and Rarity?

Is it a stand-alone extension or does it run through something like Stylish?

aha I have to keep changing as I can't choose xD umm I'm not too sure, I think it might be stand alone but really I'm just guessing, I downloaded straight from the google chrome web store but It says you can use it on firefox as well. Anyways here's the Facebook link, I believe you can install it from here :3 https://www.facebook.com/Ponyhoof

• Brohoof 1

I've used firefox since forever and I am sticking with it. I got used to it very much. In chrome it always takes me some time to find something in the configuration and the controls are a bit differend. I guess internet explorer does not support linux, so there is no reason for me to even try it. Idk much of the other browsers. On windows pc, we have also Opera installed, but I used it only a few times.

And of course I always keep my firefox ponified with mlp persona ^.^

its got to be chrome for sure right i mean come on its far superior to any other like 

internet explorer soo slow full of viruses

firefox never used it :P

safari is confusing as hay

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(edited)

Google Chrome. It's fast, reliable, simplistic and has a wide variety of themes I like. I also like Firefox though I find it opens quite slowly on my computer.

Mozilla Firefox is stable, but not as fast as Google Chrome.

Google Chrome however is fast, but not very stable. Also, it is a botnet.

Mozilla Firefox.

Edited by Raymond

(edited)

chrome is my go to browser since it does lagg up on me when i have 15 tabs open but i some times use firefox when videos on tumblr crash for me dont know why 

jKBCoeg.png

Internet Explorer

4XXRdxS.png

Opera

zcecnND.png

Firefox

AMKY3RU.png

Google Chrome

qo7tfBj.png

Safari

vGIvjsc.png

Edited by Tristen
  • Brohoof 1

I'm using chrome. I love it for it's speed and sleek design plus I love the apps it has on it and the ability to add more apps and games is pretty cool :).

Google Chrome, because why not? It's fast and opens YouTube videos much faster unlike Firefox (and somehow YouTube videos started to cut in and out in Firefox). So yeah... I used to use Firefox because it seemed like a perfect browser for me. But after some strange things happening in it *cue X-Files theme music*, I started using Google Chrome. 

Never used the newest Internet Explorer.

I read the title as "Bowser Battle" and was sorely disappointed to find that this was not, in fact, a Super Mario thread.

Bowser is best Browser.

img-1504413-1-250px-BowserNSMBU.png

(Also, there is a thread for this somewhere. If I find it before a mod moves this, I'll post it here.)

EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT, Bowser ftw.

Anyways my favourite browser is Opera cause of built in IRC, speed dial and overall awesomeness, though I sometimes use google chrome and internet explorer (yea I said it) when one of them are down. 

I wonder if I am the only Opera user 

we all know this is not even a battle, google chrome always!! Faster than firefox!! and seriously who uses internet explorer anymore? Ive heard good things about it latests versions but it still cannot compare to google chrome :P

Time for some words you thought you would never hear.

Internet Explorer master race.

I use IE a lot, including the mobile version, but I actually use Chrome for forums.

Time for some words you thought you would never hear.

Internet Explorer master race.

I use IE a lot, including the mobile version, but I actually use Chrome for forums.

So I'm just curious.

Why do you like Internet Explorer? What makes you want to use it over the other options that are available?

Google Chrome. No doubt. If it wasn't for Google Chrome, I wouldn't even be here! My Internet Explore Browser is so ineffective, it made this site crash after ten seconds of being here!

Plus, Google Chrome has that Ponyhoof thingy for Facebook.

I like Opera, but it appears me and the other fan of it are fighting a losing battle. X3

I try not to support Google whenever possible for personal reasons, and I like layout and feel of Opera better. <3

browsers-compared-explained.jpg

I use chrome a lot more, I used to hate it due to a lot of bugs and errors, however, they've been fixed, and to top it all off, has a clean, modern interface, and is very fast. 

Firefox is my secondary browser, not as good as chrome, however, it has some nifty features that chrome doesn't have.

Fire Fox Aurora is my favorite browser.

Its consistently either incredibly fast or horribly broken. Whenever a new version of firefox is released, Aurora is basically unusable for a couple of days. It's just so exciting. I would use firefox nightly but I'm not brave enough to never know if my browser will work.

Google chrome is best browser. Because it is fast, good layout, the top bar is not full of crap and loads of addons.

I don't see why safari is last internet explorer is worse.

Firefox is good but chrome is more light weight

Internet explorer no addons and it sucks

opera who uses it?

This is no battle. Google Chrome is the fastest and most efficient of all the web browsers mentioned. Only Mozilla comes close because of its extensions and background mods, but like I said, for easy internet surfing, Chrome's the way to go.

So I'm just curious.

Why do you like Internet Explorer? What makes you want to use it over the other options that are available?

Because it works. That's all. I don't need anything else on my browsers than something to display the page.

And Chrome collects your information.