Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why do you buy Pony stuff?

Juggler

• 1 year later...

I buy ponies of characters I really like and if they're r63 which I usually make them then I just do that like for example back in August and early September I got Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity. The Rainbow Dash was because I was showing that all species should be accepted so I needed a pegasus since Fluttershy was too shy I decided to get Rainbow Dash because of the awesomeness then I turned it into Rainbow Blitz. Pinkie Pie was for Bubble Berry and we actually had adventures and Rarity was to torture for a game my sister and I made up now it's Silver and I hang out with him so yeah I guess it's just for the fun and t-shirts are for support of the fandom. I actually have a bag of clothes that's going to me and I'm kind of hoping there's a pony T-shirt in that though I doubt it.

The toys are cute.  The clothing is cute.  There was a really funny shirt that I'm maybe going to be unlazy enough to buy of sweetie belle pulling on the shirt saying "dumb fabric".  

Cute and funny, I like that.

My daughter is 2 and she loves playing with MLP. She got a couple for her birthday, and well it gives me an excuse to play ponies with her :) I have purchased 2 recently. Rainbow Dash and a Fluttershy. I am not collecting and keeping them safe in packages, because I want my daughter and I to enjoy them together! Super fun mommy daughter time when we break out our pony collection!!

• Brohoof 1

I buy the plushies if they're really cute and look like from the show.  My son is 2 and he's getting into shows with like knowing who the characters are and stuff, so it's fun for him to have an actual holdable toy of his show characters.  :)

I don't have any merch yet, sadly but.....

Brony pride maybe? To add to a collection? For looks? Because it's cute? There could be a number of reasons why people buy it, but, I don't worry about it too much, if they like it they like it, so yeah. :)

The cashier's look is just priceless :3
This reminds me of Saturday when I was going to buy my Pinkie Pie brushable, then the cashier just started singing the MLP theme song when she saw I was getting a pony so I guess people there thought I was a brony but to make matters worse I think she was singing generation 1 so either she used to like it or she's a pegasister which I just noticed "that" possibility.
  • Brohoof 2

That depends on what I'm getting.

Clothing - Because it's clothing.  We need clothes, so I might as well as get some that reflects something I like.

Comics - Because comics are cool.

Toys/Others - Collector's items and prizes for some convention panels that I'm planning on doing.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I buy merchandise of characters I like from other things; I've got numerous Mario figures, a Son Goku figure, Lovecraft(ian) doodads, and an Ivory Lagiacrus (MH3U).  And the ponies are pretty. :wub:   Having Dashie(s) on my entertainment center pretties it up substantially.  I like to look at her, pick them up on occasion, and stuff like that.  And I just ordered quite a smexy RD shirt.  I'mma wear that sweet baby!

Why do I buy pony stuff? Other than the fact that MLP reaches awesomeness thresholds that are yet to be imagined, I like to keep some things as a reminder of my Bronyism and MLP in general.  :lol:

Mostly I keep my pony merch as a momento though! 

• Brohoof 1

because I'm a fan of the show plus some of the stuff can be useful (like clothes, cups, lotion, and such) and others are just for fun because who doesn't love ponies! :D

• Brohoof 1

I buy them to fulfill several needs.

• I must own all the Pinkie Pies ever! The more pie, the better! To be honest, I'm actually almost caught up on just the brushables now. Three brushables to go! Woohoo!
  • Same goes for Funko vinyl figures. They were the first toys I bought and since then, I almost have every single one they've produced so far sans chasers and prototypes (the latter will probably never happen anytime soon).
  • If it's cool or worth collecting, I will buy it. This includes artwork, figures, customs, parodies, fakies, interesting store displays/advertisements, ect.
  • Then there's impulse buys, usually bought due to being a super cheap price at the time, a special holiday toy or buying an amount of ponies out of some distress such as a breakup or something. Hey, shopping therapy helps me get my mind off things.

That's pretty much it with me.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Why do I buy mlp fim  toys ?  because  they're all awesome like a brony like me and yes I even bought the 20% COOLER Awesome Mlp Pony Transformers toy from the beast wars neo line in japan called Mach Kick stallion robot with hair on the figure just like the My Little Pony figures with hair also ! So yeah i'm a brony and proud of it ! 

Anypony ask about info on Mach KICK Beast Wars Neo Transformer my little pony like robot go to Seibertron.com

• 7 years later...
On 2014-06-04 at 12:52 AM, The Crimson Cross said:

Other than the fact that MLP reaches awesomeness thresholds that are yet to be imagined, I like to keep some things as a reminder of my Bronyism and MLP in general.  :lol:

Same as me!