Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You just got kissed by your favorite pony. What do you do?

Vocal Symphonie

(edited)

I don't really even know what I would do.

I would probably either scream or start freaking out because APPLEJACK IS IN MY HOUSE :P

But then me and her would be really close friends I just know it :D

Edited by xblackrosesx

A kiss from Rarity?

tumblr_lja4r1C42G1qg03nz.png

I'd probably be confused for a few seconds, snap back, lean forward and say "Why don't we check out a nice restaurant, you know, just you and me, babe."

... then proceed to either get slapped in the face or have the best night ever.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I'd be like, "Um... Pinkie? Why did you just kiss me?" and she would give some really confusing explanation, and then everything would be a bit awkward for a second and we'd move on like nothing happened. Whatever we were doing before.

• Brohoof 2

If Twist kissed me? Make-out session activate.

Just kidding. That's gross. No, I think I'd be fine with basically any mare in Ponyville, or one of the princesses. It'd be one of those times when on the outside, you're like "Oh, well cool," but on the inside you're all "OHMYGOSHIJUSTGOTKISSEDBYMYWAIFUASDSFFGGGFFDSSGDFG"

• Brohoof 1

I would Grab her. and throw her off the window. And I will watch her die painfully. I will laugh, I will cry. Tears shall be shed that day.

Then i will go on a Quest to Unrustle My Jimmies

I am a girl but it's all fantasy so I don't care aha..

I would kiss Lyra or ThunderLane back and get things going if you know what I mean ;]

LOL it's all in good fun... And fantasy. I wouldn't ask questions I would just kiss back.

post-14906-0-85798500-1375512713_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

You just got kissed by your favorite pony. What do you do?

Assuming that I'm a normal pony (Earth, Unicorn or Pegasus), and depending on the condition of the kiss, I'll either:

1. Kiss them back (same way they kissed me)

2. If it's just a friendly kiss I'd probably just continue on with what I was doing.

Assuming that I am my OC, I'd just continue with what I was doing before the kiss. Unless it wasn't friendly, then I might kiss back... MIGHT...

P.S. Which pony? I have multiple favorite ponies, and can't really pick one over the others. I bet if you bugged me about it I could pick one but until then I'm not picking a favorite xD

• Brohoof 1

I don't know what I'd do during/directly after the kiss, but I know I'd have to avoid contact with Spike, lest he find out and go all dragon greed on me...

I would probably do nothing... Its best to keep those feeling inside you man... Trust me, you don't wanna show your reaction, "weakness" to the favourite pony that you've been kissed.I think that it is not cool to show your reactions... And y'all should known better...

meh.jpg#meh%20meme%20500x361

Squee and die happy on the spot?

hmmm... I dunno, If it were completely out of nowhere i'd probably go entirely fluttershy on it and find a way to withdraw out of embarrassment...

• Brohoof 1

Well if I was a pony and got kissed by Pinkie Pie I would totally kiss her back and then run off and tell all my friends about it and they would give me lots of brohoofs. I would probably ask her out eventually.

If I was a human I would wonder how Pinkie Pie got in my house in the first place. Then stay up all night questioning my own existence.

Considering that my favorite ponies are Luna and Twilight, I would probably faint from the overdrive of euphoria that would rush through my mind at that exact moment. When I regain conciousness, kiss her back.

Edited by Missingno

I would be asking myself how the hell she got into my house. img-1718685-1-blink.png

Lol if it was Pinkie Pie that got into your house then it would probably be better to except it and not ask questions. She can break the freaking 4th wall remember! LOL :lol:

If Dashie kissed me that would be SO AWESOME....I would probably kiss right back twice as much and then start to............er lets not go their! In any case it would be baddass and I would ask her out on a date and have lots of kisses and cuddles... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by buster500
  • Brohoof 2

As a pony if Celestia kissed me?! I would tell her "Oh Celestia I love you to death! but lets face it you could do better then me, you're a princess for crying out loud!"

As a person? Well I would kiss her back and take her out on a nice dinner, a movie and go back to my place for a little fun! we would play games! and do some other things...

• Brohoof 1

If Luna kissed me?

I would probably get really warm and start blushing.

Yes I am really shy if I'm accompanied by girls.

And obviously I would ask her out!

Together having dinner under the moonlight...

I mean... nevermind.

• Brohoof 1

If Pinkie Pie kissed me?  I would probably die of a heart attack.  But if I was still alive, I would kiss her back.  And depending on how well we know each other, I would either ask her to be my special somepony or ask her out on a date. 

• Brohoof 2