Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your OCs Theme Song

Nightfall

I will be a chastised for this by somepony... xD

STILL WORTH IT.

ft4sx.jpg

Mine would actually be Ludwig van Beethoven - Piano Sonata No. 14 In C-Sharp Minor, Op. 27:2, "Moonlight Sonata": Adagio Sostenuto, Nothing else ... that is all ... the end. My ponyosa (like myself) is quite fond of classical :P

• Brohoof 3

For Pierce Goldeneye...

Duran Duran - A View to a Kill

Because...

1: He's a spy.

2: Has a licence to kill. Seen lots of deaths.

3: He's a James Bond parody.

4: This is a Bond theme, for the film A View to a Kill.

Edited by TimeyMarey007

Depending on the mood, my oc's theme would be a remix of several Disney songs and music.

For a triumph good overcoming evil: I think the climatic music from the nighttime show in Disneyland, Fantasmic!

For tense dramatic moments, music like from Mufasa saving Simba from the Wilder-beast Stampede or the snowstorm at the climax of Frozen.

For a sad moment of despair, I think the music that plays during Cinderella crying in the garden or Alice getting lost in Tuddley Woods in Wonderland would do nicely.

For heartwarming moments, I think of any score that play when Disney animated characters embrace, even if my OC does no kissing!

• 1 month later...

img-3477854-1-18ed182c1532d7adb1a6de9745

Star Shine, my second OC i created. 

And this is her theme that i believe fits:

Starshine's personality seems more of sadness and pain, but learns to overcome those feelings and lead a better life.

Edited by Candy Star

Well, since my OC is based on me, I guess it's only fitting I put his theme song as the same thing as I put mine as in the thread for our personal themes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyzX0m114Yo

Introverted, mysterious, shy, yet strangely soft and kind... and certainly anything but normal!

But hey, instead of just repeating what I posted in an old thread, hows about I put something new in here? If life had theme tunes for everypony, we'd all have a battle theme as well, right? So I'll throw this up here too

It has a certain feeling to it. I won't typically fight, but if something is endangering me or my friends, I won't hesitate to spring into action, and I certainly won't back down. While I may be shy and passive, I still fight with everything I have... and I think the song does an excellent job of giving off that feeling.

Edited by Hocus Pocus