Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

I hate excessive waifuing. I get it that you found a cartoon horse the paragon of perfection in what you want in a partner, but not everything has to be about said cartoon horse, and not every damned post should contain .jgps of it.

I'm just going to use this as my unpopular opinion.

• Brohoof 1

Look upon my awesome signature, ye users, and despair!

- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion was better than Morrowind and Skryrim.

- Attack On Titan is the most overrated anime since Bleach.

- By the way, Bleach was the worst Yu Yu Hakusho clone ever made and should have never been popular.

- 343 industries killed the Halo franchise.

- I couldn't care less about Pokemon.

- Carrie is the only good book Stephen King has ever written. Everything else is crap.

• Brohoof 1

img-2801-1-rsz_sjsitebanner.png

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ks7cTevfRojdvkwD5yROg

The shitstorm regarding Facebook purchasing Oculus is all sorts of stupid. In the long run this will benefit Oculus and its ultimate consumers.

VIRTUAL REALITY FARMVILLE!!!!

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

Republicanism is total garbage.

Legend of Zelda is overrated.

Call of Duty is overrated. WHAT ABOUT THAT, JOSH BURNER???

Final Fantasy 7 was... Okay.

Communism is actually not the worst economic policy ever. It just does it the wrong way.

Frozen was a terrible movie.

The AK-47 is not godly in performance. Not at all.

This is kind of bandwagon now...

Rap is terrible. So is Dubstep. Both are a shame to music.

The M1911 is okay... It's worth the price it's usually sold for.

• Brohoof 1

58fcd718b2e1f_NerdyLuigisSigII.2.png.fbb45443c27c58836244b7fd6f28b2f6.png

I find the brutal and sadistic killing of ponies hilarious, I'm a cold and indifferent sociopath upon whom the lessons of friendship are wasted upon, I'll never support fanon unless it's confirmed by the original creators and I think that we must be an absolute pain to Hasbro (Sometimes.).

I also enjoyed 3guys1hammer

Edited by The Wheezer

In this world...In this world, it's not about how determined you are. It's about how far you are willing to go to get what you want. You punch me, I'll stab you, you stab me, I'll shoot you, you shoot me, I will murder every last member of your family. However far you're willing to go...I'll go further.

Republicanism is total garbage.

Legend of Zelda is overrated.

Call of Duty is overrated. WHAT ABOUT THAT, JOSH BURNER???

Final Fantasy 7 was... Okay.

Communism is actually not the worst economic policy ever. It just does it the wrong way.

Frozen was a terrible movie. But it's still a bit overrated.

The AK-47 is not godly in performance. Not at all.

This is kind of bandwagon now...

Rap is terrible. So is Dubstep. Both are a shame to music.

The M1911 is okay... It's worth the price it's usually sold for.

Super Mario Bros. 2 best of the 2D Mario platformers.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 was complete garbage. It was pointless. They didn't need to have it.

Maud Pie was a terrible episode. So was Power Ponies. (Ewww! Bad puns and poorly executed references!)

Final Fantasy IV is the best in the series. No doubt. Even beats 6.

Force A Nature is an underpowered TF2 weapon for obvious reasons. The weapon that needs fine-tuning is the Scattergun.

TF2 beats COD, Halo, or Battlefield ANY DAY. (Even days like yesterday, DAMMIT PC! WHAT THE HECK? What is this RENDER LAG???)

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper

58fcd718b2e1f_NerdyLuigisSigII.2.png.fbb45443c27c58836244b7fd6f28b2f6.png

UT2k4 is the best game, has the best single player gameplay out of all other games I've played.

Windows 8/8.1 is just downright terrible... and not just because of the UI.

Many people that hated Maud Pi obviously didn't get the point of the ep.

I think Belkin as a company is the worst, their routers are nothing but crap.

People need to learn how to take in the truth and hold themselves accountable for crap they've done.

I'll be on the #! forums if you want me.

I've played and i'm playing more Ut2k4 Multiplayer than any other new gen game(CoD,Battlefield 4).And the joke is that i have Battlefield 4

I preferred Windows 7 over Windows 8/8.1

I use more,even nowadays,my PS2 than my PS3

I preferred Final Fantasy VIII over VII

Edited by Lightwing
  • Brohoof 2

Bronys have messed up this fine world and have started something that will die in time (I'm a hater ) but I think that won't be my view in a short time because I'm having a hard time disliking this fandom

Bronys have messed up this fine world and have started something that will die in time (I'm a hater ) but I think that won't be my view in a short time because I'm having a hard time disliking this fandom

It seems everyone hates Windows 8. I must be the only one who likes it over Windows 7. .-.

OS X Mavericks is the best OS 

I hate pretty much all rock music

Metal too

Colgate is best pony

Photoshop > Lightroom

I actually don't mind snakes

________

Can't think of anything else at the moment..

• Brohoof 1

So, let me get this straight: You (at the moment) hate Bronies, yet you are still using these forums?

<::*ERROR. MISSING FILE what_did_you_say FROM DISK REPOSITORY. RESTART COMPUTER TO FIX::>

And yes, as much as it pains me to admit it, we have completely fucked up a lot of the world. By which I mean the internet. What started off as a shared love for an innocent children's show has grown and mutated so that now just about everything is ponified, people can't avoid us if they try, rule 34 has been taken to a whole new level and we generally make ourselves look like idiots to the public. And of course, we will die in time. Probably shortly after MLP ends.

Edited by The Wheezer
  • Brohoof 4

In this world...In this world, it's not about how determined you are. It's about how far you are willing to go to get what you want. You punch me, I'll stab you, you stab me, I'll shoot you, you shoot me, I will murder every last member of your family. However far you're willing to go...I'll go further.

The Walking Dead tv show is absolutely horrible. The writing, characterizations, and directing is all sloppy and terribly done. I feel like people just like it to jump on the "zombie bandwagon" as that's the popular thing right now.

I get so angry when people mention it and Breaking Bad in the same sentence as if they're comparable.

Which sucks because I heard that the comics are actually really well done. I guess the show kinda ruined its name.

• Brohoof 1

So, let me get this straight: You (at the moment) hate Bronies, yet you are still using these forms .

I know so ironic but I'm only on the forms because Iwant to see more than I know with my closed brain so I can see if I'm disliking something for a good reson not just because I'm a ass whole who just dose it for no reson
  • Brohoof 2

I know so ironic but I'm only on the forms because Iwant to see more than I know with my closed brain so I can see if I'm disliking something for a good reson not just because I'm a ass whole who just dose it for no reson

First time I've heard of someone wanting to get a more informed view before, but fair enough I suppose.

And yes, as much as it pains me to admit it, we have completely fucked up a lot of the world. By which I mean the internet. What started off as a shared love for an innocent children's show has grown and mutated so that now just about everything is ponified, people can't avoid us if they try, rule 34 has been taken to a whole new level and we generally make ourselves look like idiots to the public. And of course, we will die in time. Probably shortly after MLP ends.

I really wish this weren't true. But sadly it is.

• Brohoof 1

Windows 3.1 was NOT the ground breaking OS that opened up how that system even works. Apple's first OS was better, but then it went downhill.

UT was slightly better then UT2k4, but ChaosUT2k4 is much better then ChaosUT.

The Black Box, Phlog, and Machina needs to be removed and the creator smacked with a brick.

There is nothing wrong with the P90 and AUG in CS:GO

Celestia should never be shown again.

Final Fantasy IV was the last original plot for Final Fantasy.

Final Fantasy IX is awesome.

Earthbound is awesome, and it was awesome even before this surge of cult bandwagon riders.

Power Rangers Mystic Force, Wild Force, Operation Overdrive, Jungle Fury, and RPM suck ass.

Power Rangers in Space is better then MMPR.

Iphones are garbage.

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

The Apples were stupid and completely wrong in "Super Cider Squeezy 6000".

Agreed. They would've gotten a lot further by haggling a bit with the Flim/Flam brothers, eventually starting a massive equestria-wide corporation and raking in mountains of bits.

Edited by The Wheezer
  • Brohoof 1