Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony toys

Riverleaf Breeze

(If only they can remove the G3 stuff...)

I got the Rarity and Dewdrop Dazzle brushables so far. I really want the Twi and Pinkie Plushes but don't know where to hide them :( .

The only ones at my local store (according to this site) are the pink Princess Celestia and the toddler Pinkie Pie. Funny thing is that Pinkie Pie was actually misplaced somewhere random in the store and I walked by it one time in the store and it talked at me. Lol.

Too bad it wasn't a neat G4 Pinkie Pie model instead. =(

Previous generation ponies! Kill them with fire!

With that out of the way, my local Wal*Mart didn't have a lot of the stuff listed there. And it's hilarious how little the toys look like the characters in the show.

• Brohoof 1

I prefer making my own stuff over hasbro's terrible junk.

Hasbro, Y U No make toys show accurate? :angry:

Stores, Y U No stop carrying older toys that mock you?

Society, Y U No accept bronies?

I've seen some MLP toys with plastic, show accurate hair, but I can't find any. I like brushables and all, but some toys that actually look like the show would be nice.

I've seen some MLP toys with plastic, show accurate hair, but I can't find any. I like brushables and all, but some toys that actually look like the show would be nice.

I'm actually about to order some like that. It's the gift set. They're the same size as the brushables but with plastic molded hair.

Posted Image

They all look somewhat accurate except Celestia is pink and AJ is missing her hat.

You talkin' 'bout these?

Posted Image

Posted Image

I agree. I think they just used the same mold as a cost cutting measure.

I don't see the huge cost benefit. I think that they should still get a new mold

Previous generation ponies! Kill them with fire!

With that out of the way, my local Wal*Mart didn't have a lot of the stuff listed there. And it's hilarious how little the toys look like the characters in the show.

um i actualy cut theyre hairand make em in to steampunk/motorcycle ponies

Guys, they're toys made for 6 year old girls for them to roleplay with. You honestly think the brony market is worth any money? If they start selling plushies heaven yes it is, but a $5 dollar toy sells more to little girls (millions here guys) than to bronies. (Maybe a hundred thousand)

Simply put, bronies are not worth the money.

Guys, they're toys made for 6 year old girls for them to roleplay with. You honestly think the brony market is worth any money? If they start selling plushies heaven yes it is, but a $5 dollar toy sells more to little girls (millions here guys) than to bronies. (Maybe a hundred thousand)

Simply put, bronies are not worth the money.

Wait, do you really think there are only around a hundred thousand adult fans of MLP? I'd put the figure much higher than that. Add in the fact that they have more money and greater willingness to spend it, and I'd say adult pony fans are more than worth it.

Wait, do you really think there are only around a hundred thousand adult fans of MLP? I'd put the figure much higher than that. Add in the fact that they have more money and greater willingness to spend it, and I'd say adult pony fans are more than worth it.

A large chunk of the fandom does not buy little girl toys. Mothers buy little girl toys, and mothers have whiny children who follow them to stores. Adults have lives and cannot go to stores often, plus they won't want every single pony toy, just the ones htey like. Little girls on the other hand take everything.

Posted Image

They all look somewhat accurate except Celestia is pink and AJ is missing her hat.

Those are the first decent representations I've ever descried. (Not including Celestia.) :blink:

Edited by Private Pansy

A large chunk of the fandom does not buy little girl toys. Mothers buy little girl toys, and mothers have whiny children who follow them to stores. Adults have lives and cannot go to stores often, plus they won't want every single pony toy, just the ones htey like. Little girls on the other hand take everything.

The demographics definitely have different dynamics, but the adult fan market is hardly worthless.