Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your favourite things to do on MLP Forums?

Gone Airbourne

My favorite thing about MLP Forums is the ability to help people and improve their experience, so I think that posting in Tech Support is perhaps my most enjoyed activity.

(edited)

Rarity Fan Club and Fluttershy Fan Club.

Oh, and pretending I'm a train.

But in reality, I like meeting other bronies from other websites. It's nice to meet new peeps across the internet.

Edited by Stepney

Everything!

But my favorite things are: Welcoming new members, helping members out with issues in the Site Questions & Tech Support section (when I can!), and talking to all my wonderful friends! ^^

Staring at my empty notification box, and seeing one pop up, only to find its just freakin' Questioner saying he's off to work in a status ;_;

Oh, that's so sad. :(

Have a brohoof. :D

I've been here only a week, but I just like interacting with the members here. For the most part everyone here treats you like an actual human being. Really, it's great. Oh, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the Cloudsdale Colosseum. :P

• Brohoof 1

86550__safe_twilight%2Bsparkle_image%2Bm

(I had to. Temptation is too great.)

Oh lord, many things.

Basically, everything. But I love meeting others, making friends, and just hanging out with other bronies and pegasisters. MLP Forums is a place where I actually feel accepted for who I am. There's tons of nice people, and it's just a nice site. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

There're LOTS of things that I love to do on the forums,but the most important are:

• Answer to questions on the Site Questions & Tech Support section :3
  • Make new friends,and talk with the older ones :3
  • Talk about best ponies on their respective Fan Clubs :3
  • Play on the Cloudsdale Colliseum :3
But to resume all of this,i'll say...

EVERYTHING!!! :D

Edited by Lightwing
  • Brohoof 1

I'm personally new to this forum, but so far, I've enjoyed going to and reading different fan forums and such, reading about different episodes (I enjoy seeing opinions about things like that). And just reading around, haven't posted much, but I might, I may do some roleplaying at some point, though beware, I'm not very experienced in role playing, so I won't be very good at it.  :lol::P

• Brohoof 1

To me my favorite thing to do here is just,roleplay!I've been looking through TONS and I mean TONS of brony websites just to be turned down.This is kinda like ROBLOX to me,I can make friends!post-27186-0-86105600-1401427072_thumb.pDERP!Oh and this.post-27186-0-65229800-1401427112.jpg

post-27186-0-86105600-1401427072_thumb.png

post-27186-0-65229800-1401427112.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...