mega thread Your Favorite Episode?

AppleShy Sparkle

The Return of Harmony is probably my favorite.  Discord is just too amazing.  A Canterlot Wedding and Magical Mystery Cure are close seconds just because they have my favorite MLP songs in them.

• 1 month later...

Lesson Zero...Because Twilight went insane....

But the most common I can't but watch over and over and over is Putting Your Hoof Down...I must really like that episode subconsciously...

My favorite episode has to be....

Party of One.....

it is the episode that Started it all for me ( Brony wise)   and to this day it is still my favorite. :lol:  

2nd place had to be: A friend in deed....  Because of Smile song :(to this day still my favorite MLP song.)

and 3rd Pinkie pride..... we see even more of why i love Pinkie Pie...

figure out who my favorite Pony is yet?    :lol:

Edited by HeroBrony

It used to be Hurricane Fluttershy, but now Pinkie Pride takes the cake easily.

• Brohoof 1

Looks like I'm the second one in nearly two years to say Family Appreciation Day .. which I'm sure would humor my parents to hear me say it, but the last scene where Granny Smith explains the making of the Zap Apple jam is far and away the most emotionally touching moment in the whole series thus far for me. I've watched it dozens of times and it still gets me every single time. The only other one that comes close to this is MMC; Celestia singing to Twilight, and the background music accompanying the close of that episode.

Even if I didn't cry at everything, those two would still do it.

• Brohoof 1

Is there one episode out of any season that is your all time favourite? Why? 

To many pinkie pies :D It makes me happy. Also got to love any episode that Big Mac is. I need to cuddle me a big mac----that sounds sooo dirty  V_V

Post away!

NOW :3

Honestly, I'd say Maud Pie was my all-time favorite so far. The entire episode was just deadpan humor, which I thoroughly appreciate. But they pulled it off without making Maud completely boring and flat as a character. Sure, she's not expressive, but there's a lot to her. I hope she comes back.

• Brohoof 2

Hurricane Fluttershy as not only did that saved Fluttershy's character after that disastrous outing in 'Putting your hoof down' by placing her anxiety issues to the forefront and showing of how much time and effort she put just to prove her worth for the ponyville team as they try to muster to beat the record (eventually to simply getting the job done) and to achieve it at the end of the episode was fantastic and opened up many happy emotions for Fluttershy succeeding in her goal.

Rainbow Dash was also awesome in the episode as well as it was also one of her best outings in any of the episodes this series as she not only was supportive of Fluttershy and tried to do whatever she could to aid and encourage her, but she was also a badass and awesome leader in the episode.

Edited by Nuke87654
  • Brohoof 1

I have many. But right, I will say the big ones. Bridle Gossip, Maud pie, and.....( drum roll please)...... Lesson zero. Because twilight loses her marbles and celestia has to come and clean up the mess.

• Brohoof 1

@@Nikkers, Hello there! I am just letting you know that we already had an existing thread for discussing favorite episodes, so I went ahead and merged your topic with the older one. In the future, please try to run a search for a topic that might already exist, if you would. Thanks a heap! :)

There are far too many episode that I like, but you can bank on it that most of Applejack's episodes rank amongst my favorites. I also really like Hurricane Fluttershy, Lesson Zero, Wonderbolts Academy, Pinkie Pride, Return of Harmony, and many, many more. I have no idea what my most favorite would be.

• Brohoof 3