Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Question for drivers] do you drive stick or automatic?

Motion Spark

what do you drive?  

55 users have voted

1. 1. choose

• automatic
    • manual

My scooter is automatic. But my previous moped was manual and it had its charm.

When it comes to cars, I don't have a driver's license but I can drive a stick if I am forced to. Only the start is difficult, and I don't know how to reverse with the right throttle ratio.

• Brohoof 2

I have only driven automatic, stick would bring so many other factors into it that I think my head would explode from the anxiety.

After all, driving just an automatic gives me a lot of anxiety.

Edited by AngelDustlicious
  • Brohoof 1

Both of my vehicles have automatic transmissions. I'm especially glad my old Ford truck has an automatic because I have no idea how to drive one with a 3 speed on the column.  :awwthanks:

Oddly enough, I have no trouble driving a forklift with a manual transmission.  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

My first car was an automatic, my ex taught me to drive stick and I was hooked. My second two cars were stick, and both have been passed on to my dad. I now drive a 2019 Subaru Crosstrek, which is automatic. I would have loved to have gotten a stick shift, but I’m disabled, and driving in traffic was really bothering my hip. Every time I visit my parents though, I kick my dad out of my old car. It’s a 2009 Scion TC in Black Cherry. She a sexy beast, and I miss her. I do adore my Subaru, though. Because of the all wheel drive, turning feels so like it’s on rails, even in heavy rain. <3

1 hour ago, AngelDust said:

I cant drive, but I'd only drive manual (stick), 

As I dont want to crash because I've fell asleep at the wheel

Yea, I don't want to have the car drive me automatically either :dash:

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...