general Who is your favourite user on MLP Forums?

spas-ticShotty

@,

>sniff< This has got me crying so hard! <3

I feel so happy I'm your favorite user, and, well...you're mine. :wub:

I always enjoyed a fellow Applejack fan to talk to as well. I never thought I'd see one, actually, who talked with as much fanboylikeAJtalk as you. :D

School now, gtg! But I'm glad I always had you as a friend. :wub:

Not to mention you have less than 200 posts and I have over 1,700 :lol:. Kinda unique user-friendship, huh :P?

But if I REALLY did make you cry, well, damn, I'm flattered myself now :3. If I didn't, well, I'm still flattered :)

• Brohoof 1

spasticShotty-1753.png

I can't say I have a favorite. You guys are all such wonderful people. This is the one forum that I actually WANT to post in, with people I WANT to see. I myself also don't favorites, being my nature.

You guys are all sooooo awesome! :D My favorite is all of you! ;)

• Brohoof 4

Firstly everyone on here is awesome, but if I must choose a favorite then

I'll say TheMelodyMan RKA, because he's the only one who actually talks to me off of here...

Oh, and CoasterCrutchField

Edited by Sharp Staccato
  • Brohoof 2

Soundcloud-------------------Facebook---------------------------Youtube

Hmm... @@Blue, I think he is maybe my favorite poster on here, even though I have not seen him post recently, he is an awesome christian brony. And he backs me up with my religious posts, so I like and respect him the most.

• Brohoof 2

msg-3011-0-03480800-1395196135.png

[CLICK THE SIG FOR OC] (Signature created by Azura)

Shinobu is best girl. 

Scootacool. I've seen many of his posts throughout the Website since coming in here. Almost every time he posts, what he writes makes a lot of sense. He's got the wit, but he's cool, collected, and intelligent.

And since he became a co-Webmaster, he's really pushed the forum's technical initiatives and has filled in very nicely while Feld0 concentrates on his studies and other Websites.

"Talent is a pursued interest." — Bob Ross

Pro-Brony articles: 1/2/3/4

PinkieDaShy ^_^ She was my first buddy on the forums, and we talk almost daily. We kinda connected with Game of Thrones, then with all kinds of different beliefs. Simple as that she's my first buddy and best buddy by far. Haha, hopefully she doesn't see this, be kinda embarrassing. :ph34r:

Too late! Muahaha!~

*is totally flattered*

Uhm, you guys know who you are *laughs*

I don't want to mention any names. That might make it a bit weird.

Now everyone say PDS. :3

But I like everyone on here (not really like, but have a degree of respect for), save a select few who honestly are some of THE most disrespectful people I know. Glad the good outnumbers the bad :)

Edited by PinkieDaShy
  • Brohoof 1

mephalasig.jpg

Hm.

~Chaotic Discord~ is my favorite as far as cool posting/cool forum interaction, which I'm guessing is more what you're asking about.

NightBreeze (even though he's pretty new here) is my favorite as far as somepony who creates awesome stuff.

My obvious favorite user is ThatBlueChicken, purely because he's been my best friend since we met on our course and I got him into ponies and this forum.

So disregarding the friend I brought here, I have a two way tie for my favorite member, ScottishUnicorn and HappyPlant, I play games with both of these two awesome members and they are just genuine fun to chat to.

Tied for second is he who one was dusty but is now sharp (trying to hint to him to change his name back to dusty soul ain't workin), because his posts tend to amuse me, and ~chaotic discord~ for amusing posts, generosity (half the eye catching digs I see on here were made by him) and willingness to help.

• Brohoof 3

Your friendly neighborhood alcoholic motorcyclist

Life is too short to worry what others think of you, be creative, be weird, live life.

sig-7214.sig-7214.sig-7214.sig-7214.sig-7214.ajsigv1_by_ilostmyname243-d5xasj1.png

Check out my YouTube

here

Check out my Fiora Jungle Guide

here

Check out my Motovlogging Trailer

@,

Posted Image

I tend to not list the people I find my favourite users, but I do have friends and close friends. Although recently I can't find the time to speak with most, especially the time zone unfortunate people of America. Get a better location dammit. ):

• Brohoof 2

Motion Spark. His replies are always intelligent and well thought-out, not to mention he probably has the best signature on this site.

• Brohoof 2

K9MQ1H.gif

OC's: Whirl Wake and Noon - Profile Picture Credit - Signature by Me

twilight sniper kill blue all tf2 wow map you see firend rianbow dsah,pinkie pie,applejack,rarity,fluttershy wow team red kill blue red win huh robox bad new

So i've decided.....

NO ONE! I'm sorry but i can't pick a favorite, not even 2,3 or 4 favorite members. Yes, i've many favorite users and i don't want any of them to feel left out.

• Brohoof 8

<3 ~Fairy Fairy~ <3

8HzH0ni.png

Hmm... @@Blue, I think he is maybe my favorite poster on here, even though I have not seen him post recently, he is an awesome christian brony. And he backs me up with my religious posts, so I like and respect him the most.

I haven't been posting recently because the school I am attending in Germany is a Christian school which has rules regarding the internet, limiting it's use. But more than that I am compliant by way of desire, to its encouragement to avoid distractions from focusing on God.

So in that regard it's for the betterment of us all.

• Brohoof 1

Never seen this thread lol...

ahhh! thank you to all the ponies that mentioned me :) (and all the ponies that thought about me while typing my name but erased it at the last moment ;) it's all OK, I forgive you :lol: )

I'm really thankful, like you guys have no idea :( . I'm flattered and that makes me feel good because I feel like I'm doing something right on these forums. I love y'all so much <3 <3

but really I can't choose a favorite user, I've met so many awesome ponies on here, and each day new ponies that I never met also show me how awesome they are.

so that's why I can't pick! you're my family! I love you guys!! :wub: :wub:

you ALL are Motion Spark's love interest!! MWAHAHAHAHAH!!

nopony will escape the boundaries of my love :ph34r:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 10

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!

I can't really decide since everypony is so nice and softhearted. It's not like I can just let one pony inside and let the rest to be outside in the cold rain. If I have to choose, then my favorite user would be... Everypony! Because you never said anything about only choosing one pony.

See the whole list of 6,840 ponies, but all of them are my favorite!

• Brohoof 1

RarityFlowers.png
Avatar made by Krystal and signature made by ~Chaotic Discord~.
My OCs: Cherry Blossom, Octavinyl, and Apple Mint.
"It's not about how smart you are, but how thick your heart is." - Cherry Blossom.

I don't want to leave anyone out and hurt their feelings so I'll say this: There is no one I consider a favorite above everyone else.

Although that Doctor XFizzle is pretty awesome.

• Brohoof 2

ICeIx2X.jpg
MLP Forums' resident timelord, sports dilettante, and purveyor of wit and humor
~*Traveling Timelord Nonpareil*~

So you say I can only choose one but seeing as that's impossible it's not going to happen.

There are a few ponies on the forum who can be graced with being my favourite. One of them being myself however that probably makes me sound very self absorbed so skip that. In all seriousness though one of my favourites is probably Diehard. I role play with him all the time and I have gotten the pleasure of talking to him many times. Another one is Slick Skies. A good friend of mine in real life who I talk to on a regular basis. Hell I'm talking to him as I write this post. Another would be Clarity who has been kind enough to enlighten me with all kinds of great fictions and I appreciate it. I could go on forever but these are three who I would say I like the most.

Edited by Lightning Fluttershy

Crona.

Nuff. Damn. Said.

Reasons why Crona is bad ass:

1. He has the name of Crona from Soul Eater

2. Awesome Poems and stories.. And stuff.

3. He's been around for a long time.

4. He was originally FinestHour

5. He helped me learn to be a better roleplayer.

This song is Crona's to keep:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw65HepFzQM

But I think Crona, is my favorite x3 I'm sorry Jokuc xD

Absolute favourite user.

That is a hard one as so many require being said, such as all them talented artist, the people who make me smile each and every day with there humour and of course all the people I have met RPlaying. But one user who is amazing is Crona. Why, because when I first joined, one of his posts might have in a way saved my life.

This means a whole lot to me you guys.

Really, it does x3

I have a hard time naming a favorite user. I know so many of you guys, it's almost impossible to just say ONE.

Umm...

I'll have to say Princess Nightingale.

Now, guys, don't feel bad that I didn't say you. Everyone here is close to my heart, my family.

I just love Lexa a lot xD

• Brohoof 3

BW7kqXG.png?1

Why must I pick just one person :(! Well I guess I'll have to go with Motion Spark & Scootabloom.... although in the end it doesn't matter. I have met many people on here and just plain & simple all the ones I have met thus far have been very kind people. That is the very reason why I have decided to stay on the forums this long. Each one of ya'll are great.

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 2

Marblepiesig2.png.fb6ac098bee1c85c0acf52419aab2729.png