Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most enjoyable game you've ever played?

Rain Dance

Saint's Row 2, especially co-op with a friend.

We spent like two hours on the airfield trying to get airplanes with awesome paint jobs, laughing the entire time.

Plus I always forget to take off cruise control, so I'd stop the car with the brake, get out, and watch it go driving away with a similar reaction to this:

Funniest?McPixel!McPixel is the most funny,random game.

My favourite game.....actually i don't have a favorite game.I like random games like McPixel.

Edited by Moon of Day

I think the funniest I've played was Portal 2. My favorite game has to be halo, it can be funny at time and then just change to serious and action packed. That along with the cool characters and awesome story line.

Super Meat Boy

Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II

Supaplex

Pokémon FireRed

These are the funniest games I've ever played.

Edited by Mr. Nibblers

Posted Image

This is a must-play game if you want to add a lot of comedy to your gameplay experience. Rare made an absolute classic with Conker, with scenes like The Great Mighty Poo and Pissing Rocks standing out as my most favorites. :P

• Brohoof 1

The first two Oddworld games, Abe's Oddyssey and Abe's Exoddus.

There were some horrible things going on in that world, and one could really sympathize with Abe and the Mudokon race, but it never took itself seriously. It's the only series I've ever played that made slavery and cannabalism humorous without being crude or corny. Every hostile creature, the protagonist, and his comrades all had relatable and endearing personalities that perfectly contrasted the dark, satirically dystopian culture of that world as a whole and the factories from which Abe was attempting to liberate his people. Throughout the whole game I'm every bit as dedicated to Abe's righteous crusade to end Mudokon oppression as he is, but I can't stop laughing at the dialogue, slapstick abuse of the slaves and their own infighting, and the many parodies of our own world's problems.

• Brohoof 1

Do you actually mean funniest? or funnest?

For funniest, I would say Viewtiful Joe, I mean what other game asks you what you're going to do in the bathroom when you pause it? NONE, that's what.

Funnest I don't know, I find fun in most games I play.

Do you mean funnest? If so,

The entire pokemon series.

(but I actually dislike Red and Blue, I find them boring for some reason. Unless I use teh haxxorz, do a nuzlocke or play with a gym leader's team. I like yellow and Firered though :P )

Also Minecraft. I spend waaaaaaaay too much time playing that game.

And the game that the most funny stuff happened in, probably halo or Tf2.

Once in halo, someone threw a plasma grenade onto the warthog I was in, then shot me with a rocket launcher the second the grenade blew up.

The warthog went flying and spinning in the air all the way to the height limit xD and when it landed, it was perfectly fine.

And In tf2... My description of this will be very confusing, just a warning.

I was an engineer, and I had a dispenser, sentry and teleporter built, all level 3.

An enemy heavy comes along and starts firing in my direction. I try dodging and firing. A spy comes up behind me, and somehow explodes. The heavy blows up too. Three dead spies come out of the teleporter, and half the enemy team tuns up to me, then all my stuff just explodes and I got thrown twenty feet.

This all happened in less than 15 seconds.

I could not stop laughing.

Just Cause 2. Just the sheer impossibility of the situations you can create: Strapping an unsuspecting pedestrian to an airliner, going base jumping with a tuk-tuk, or crashing a motorcycle into a tree and flying thousands of feet before finally coming to rest. This game makes me burst out laughing like few other things can.

Man there's a lot tied for first, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Link to the Past, and Kingdom Hearts are probably the three at my top but heres the others that I can't really distinguish first place from:

Pokemon Red Version

Super Smash Bros

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Tales of Symphonia

Runescape

Starcraft

Banjo Kazooie

Super Metroid

Metroid Other M

and much much more

Edited by Hollowshield

I would say that my favourite video game that I have ever played is a tie between Super Metroid and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. The Metroid games have always been my favourite game series, but I can't pick between the two of these games. Super Metroid is an instant classic, but Metroid Prime 3 really showcased the Wii's potential with a shooter.

Tombi! I honestly can't even get mad at that game when I fail at it. Oh, if only they could of gotten to the third installment I would of been more than happy. I'll also mention Elite Beat Agents if only because it had an awesome song selection.

• Brohoof 2

Oh, well, NOW that the topic has been established as the most ENJOYABLE game, scratch my last post then lol.

I have to go with Kingdom Hearts as well! My love for Final Fantasy and Disney is really really REALLY high and ever since the release of the first game, it's been quite a gaming experience!

At the current moment, it's Borderlands 2. Barely been out over a week and I've logged more time on it in a week than I do most games in a year. From beginning to end, this masterpiece of gunplay, looting and murdering has kept me engaged and laughing. So few games can draw me in this way.

However, in the past, A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Pokemon and Super Mario RPG have sucked away countless hours of my time for massive enjoyment.

Star Fox 64. Overall, it is by far my favourite game. Not sure why, but I love the characters, the story, and especially the gameplay, especially the thing you can do in the game to access new routes.

Star Fox 64. Overall, it is by far my favourite game. Not sure why, but I love the characters, the story, and especially the gameplay, especially the thing you can do in the game to access new routes.

Oh, shit. Someone else who's a fan? Hell yeah! Love that game. Spent so many hours practicing every level to bulk up my scores to the highest possible levels. I remember getting so pissed at that game that I threw my controllers in frustration. Poor Rumble Paks... xD
  • Brohoof 3

There are two games I spent ridiculous amounts of time playing and I don't regret it because I had to much fun!

One was Saint's Row the Third, Bucking love that game with a passion. I don't know how many hours I've spent shooting people out of a cannon mounted on my van.

The second is Gears of War 2. I think I wasted 3/4 of my life playing that. I have no idea how many nights my friend and I would just stay up till the break of dawn playing then do it again, Endless fun there.

Edited by Lightning Fluttershy

Oh, shit. Someone else who's a fan? Hell yeah! Love that game. Spent so many hours practicing every level to bulk up my scores to the highest possible levels. I remember getting so pissed at that game that I threw my controllers in frustration. Poor Rumble Paks... xD

Count me in! The opening mission for Star Fox 64 is easily the most memorable, in my opinion. I can remember my 6-year-old self looking at Corneria and saying "Why the heck don't I fly something this cool?" :P

• Brohoof 1