Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the Longest Played game you've ever played on Steam?

Shadowking58

Out of all the games in your Steam Library, which game have you accumulated the most hours in?

Make sure to include a screenshot of your hours!

PAYDAY 2 is my most played game on my Steam Library, I've played for a total of 298 hours.

post-27192-0-67882600-1421668434.png

Edited by Shadowking58

According to my profile I somehow have 14.4 hours on Civilization IV Beyond the Sword. How on earth did that even happen? I can not imagine I played the game that much. I've barely played anything on Steam. o.O

I guesstimate that Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance is my most played game, with an hour count >3000.

Second most is probably C&C Generals Zero Hour, with again, probably >3000 hours. There are actually a few games that I've played about that much.

On Steam, my longest played is Kerbal Space Program, with 326 hours. That's not including about 60-80 hours of offline play.

Edited by Admiral Regulus

Ok, sure, I'll tell my longest played games.... But I'll do it like a countdown and announce each game in a more interesting way :3

This game teaches you to "use your head" in ways you never thought possible! Fight psychic bears, burn innocent squirrels, and climb your way through a circus made entirely of meat!

Clocking in at 31 hours and sitting at number 3, we have: Psychonauts!

Hysteria, Backstabbing, Paranoia, Mystery, Trickery, Mob Psychology,  and Stupid Names is this game's bread and butter!

Burn the witch! No, Burn THAT witch! No! Lynch That mafia member! Congratulations! You just killed the town's Sheriff out of your own paranoia! Good luck explaining that to the rest of the town tomorrow.

Clocking in at 46 hours and standing at number two, we have: Town of Salem!

A sibling rivalry gone too far! A worthless pile of land fought over endlessly by two big bad companies carelessly throwing the lives of countless mercenaries away in greedy pursuit of the gravel pit!

Clocking in at a whopping 99 hours and rocket-jumping over the competition into number one, we have: Team Fortress 2!

Okay, that's enough of acting like a wrestling announcer :P