Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If your OC could be voiced by anyone........

CapnKrunk

For Fudge Cookie, Tara Strong in her Timmy Turner voice.

For Sundae Shake, Colleen O'Shaughnessey as Sora from the first season dub of Digimon.

For Refund Check, I keep imagining him having a Phil Hartman-esque voice (God rest his soul) so I'd have Sam Vincent voice him.

For Ruby Shears, Alex Borstein. If Lois Griffin had a more Brooklyn-esque accent, Ruby would sound like that.

For Cirrus Curl, Jeannie Elias. Considering she had a few roles in the G1 series, I wonder if she'd have any interest in FiM...

For Thrillseeker, Danny Mann. I based him off Hector from Heathcliff and the Catillac Cats so his voice comes to mind.

Edited by Yoshi89

ooh ooh I wanna play

DO ME DO ME?!

He's Komoto Krawkis

Who do you think could voice him?

ooh ooh I wanna play

DO ME DO ME?!

He's Komoto Krawkis

Who do you think could voice him?

Almost certain any character could sound good with Tim Curry doing voice.

He's also got a deep low voice being a reptile so if you liked any of Kevin Michael Richardson's roles or Christopher R Sabat's Vegeta and Piccolo tone doing the voice then that would also sound good too.

But lemme know what you think might sound good for him?

post-31899-0-83234300-1423886389_thumb.png

I personally would want to voice my own OC/Ponysona.

But if a professional actor were to do it, I would prefer Andrew Garfield to voice him. He did a great job acting as Peter Parker/Spider-man in the most recent movies, I thought his voice would fit great with my OC.

I would still want to voice my own OC though.

I would have Jeremy Irons who voiced Scar in Lion King and Tiberias in Kingdom of Heaven, voice my OC because his voice was so sinister and evil but also sounded quite smart and slyish. I find that he might fit my OC.

Edited by JonasDarkmane

Pathfinder would be voiced by Michael J. Fox (Milo J Thatch)

Sojourner would be voiced by Camilla Ann Luddinton (Lara Croft/Indiana Jones-ish)

Corsair's voice would be done by Jude Law (Sky Captain)

Stargazer...remains to be seen.

• 1 month later...

I have four OCs, and they are Abraham van Hoofsing, Jonathan Hoofer, Mina Hoofer, and Count Dracula. These are who I'd prefer those four OCs to be voiced by if they were in the show:

Laurence Fishburne as Abraham Van Hoofsing,

250px-Laurence_Fishburne_2009_-_cropped.  post-27672-0-91452800-1426520548_thumb.png

Keanu Reeves as Jonathan Hoofer,

220px-Keanu_Reeves_2013_TIFF_%28cropped%  post-27672-0-41444200-1426520624_thumb.png

Carrie-Anne Moss as Mina Hoofer,

220px-Carrie-Anne_Moss_07_TIFF.jpg post-27672-0-68434100-1426520686_thumb.png

and Hugo Weaving as Count Dracula.

143_1hugo_weaving1_Da_medium.jpg post-27672-0-07212100-1426520824_thumb.png

I'm not sure, my OC is very young, deaf, and a speech impediment as a result, but I would like him to be voiced by Elinor Holt, or any other female who can voice young male characters while sounding female 

• 1 month later...

Providing a face to the voice I feel is helpful.

Comet Cloudburster/Dream Weaver

comet_cloudburster_reactivated_by_harold

She is a toughie in terms of how I envisioned her voice. She definitely has a girlish tone to it, but hardened a bit when she became a cyborg. I was heavily leaning on voice at least similar to Scarlett Johannson. She would be able to provide a voice for both pre and post cyborg state for Comet/Dream.

Creator

creator_full_body_line_work_by_harold_ge

I would have to say that Creator would be voice by Robert Downey Jr. for sure though not because of any Iron Man references. His voice fits with how I envisioned Creator to sound albeit with a robotic tone to it since Creator is almost completely a robot (only the vines growing out of his head are alive).

Eyn Spyyr (He is tore up in the picture, but I don't think it's too much, but a warning regardless (also old drawing is old))

eyn__s_double_by_harold_genhi-d5enu15.pn

If you prefer a happier picture of him then here:

eyn_in_the_sunset_by_harold_genhi-d5cf17

Eyn has a bit of duality to himself, at least later on. I would say his voice would be very similar to Christian Bale's Bruce Wayne and Batman voice for his transition (vocal cords burned by 'the incident' would make him more of a raspy Batman sounding guy). 

Edited by HaroldGenhi

• 3 months later...