mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

Please everyone read this!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------

If you never want to get parasprites again, do not leave a 2x2 square open in any of your lands, if you do they will spawn. Place a pile of hay down on a 2x2 square or try to place something down everywear. Either paths or something. I'd you do this I can guarantee you won't get parasprites again....

Any hacks yet?

I was thinking I could SSH into it and then change values on it, but I dont know if that would work.

Ill let you know what happens

What do you mean? If it works I would like to know how!!! Message me please. Also would this change a gem value from 950 for celestia to 1. Or does this change the value of your items, like hen you receive one gem, it's the equivalent to 1000?

Any hacks yet?

I was thinking I could SSH into it and then change values on it, but I dont know if that would work.

Ill let you know what happens

try this out! its a good one!

tho i cant confirm that it works... iv tried it multiple time but nothing happened.... maybe it will work for you

PonyLiberator.zip

try this out! its a good one!

tho i cant confirm that it works... iv tried it multiple time but nothing happened.... maybe it will work for you

What exactly does this do? Can't seem to get it to work? Do I need to have a jail broken device? Or can I be normal? Lol. Anyways read what I said earlier about the parasprites

What exactly does this do? Can't seem to get it to work? Do I need to have a jail broken device? Or can I be normal? Lol. Anyways read what I said earlier about the parasprites

what exactly dose it do...

it sends and replaces the price script in the game making everything free

jailbreak...

thats probably why it didnt work for me.... idk...

read about parasprite...

dont be a noob... EVERYpony knows how to avoid them.... unless there retarded

jailbreak...

read about parasprite...

Lol everypony always stats talking about the parasprites and no one knows how they appear and stuff like that, I just wanted to spread awareness of this...pest... And to make everypony more aware about the dangers of small, fluffy, things. (Just don't feed them after midnight O.O)

Hey everypony. I want to start out saying we should give our lv as well so we can prioritize who needs more help early on? If that's stupid just quote me and say so-it's just a suggestion ....

Gameloft ID: Ikariyu19 lv. 60

????

Edited by Thestral

Alright. Everypony that is having trouble here are the directions....

Click the Scroll in the upper right hankd corner. Scroll down past the most the option until you see the Blue Gameloft symbol. Click it and log in. Then scroll down the bar on the left till you reach "Friends". If you are new like me it will be blank but up in the upper corner will be a + sign. Click it and your off!

Obsidian

Adding you all right now. My ID is SweetieViaPony for the future visitors. Will be happy to send gifts and chests out to everyone who accepts me. Don't forget you first need to go to the Gameloft page to add and accept people, as mentioned above. Good luck.

Is there anyway I can get the ponies from Flim and Flam's Balloon Pop? I've been Curious on How to get them so I can Fill up the Stores as I can. I just don't like to keep all the stores empty and be inactive.

Well if you're playing the game without cheating or hacking, you can only get them through playing the gem version of the balloon pop game.

However, the way most people have gotten them is simply killing the app then turning off your wifi then logging back in again. When you do, the balloon only ponies become available for purchase using bits. They're fairly expensive but nothing you can't earn by doing the time glitch if you haven't been doing it already.

To get all the ponies from film and flams boloon pop game you have to play the booth in the middle, the one that basically costs $3 to play in irl money ??. But aw we'll if I can fin a hack for gems ill share, but I've been able to find a hack for bits and heart gems, I foun them, I don't use them, by yea. If any pony wants to know how

Bits- the Time travel glitch (idk if I found this but it works and I try to hack all the games I play)

Heart gems- kinda like the time travel glitch- you need two apple products (idk if it works with an android product) then you friend each of your devices on the other, click the gift button, then change the date to the next day, then go back to the game and gift it again. Just do that over and over.

I only used the heart one to get like 10 gems just to see if it worked.

But best of luck to anyone who does use these things ????

jailbreak...

read about parasprite...

PonyLiberator works. I've used it twice now on my non-jailbroken Apple device. If it's not working for you then either you're using an Android device and it's some problem I wouldn't know anything about or it's something on your end.

Well if you're playing the game without cheating or hacking, you can only get them through playing the gem version of the balloon pop game.

However, the way most people have gotten them is simply killing the app then turning off your wifi then logging back in again. When you do, the balloon only ponies become available for purchase using bits. They're fairly expensive but nothing you can't earn by doing the time glitch if you haven't been doing it already.

This didn't work for me. :(

I exited the game and closed the app, turned off my wifi and went into the game again with the wifi off. What am I doing wrong?

This didn't work for me. :(

I exited the game and closed the app, turned off my wifi and went into the game again with the wifi off. What am I doing wrong?

Were you in full airplane mode (no wireless at all)? It did work for me, except for the first pony in the list (Snails I think? Don't have the game open right now).

Were you in full airplane mode (no wireless at all)? It did work for me, except for the first pony in the list (Snails I think? Don't have the game open right now).

Oh fantastic! I just used airplane mode and it worked! Thank you so much 8D I just bought Timeturner, Trixie and Photo Finish. Wheee!

If I may ask another question on Flim and Flam's Balloon pop, not only that I would get Ponies for gems, but the one that costs hearts to play, is there anything worthwhile I can get from that one?

All I can think of is that you can get gems from that one, along with all the stuff from the free to play balloon pop game. I've only played that one once, and I had no luck getting gems.

If I may ask another question on Flim and Flam's Balloon pop, not only that I would get Ponies for gems, but the one that costs hearts to play, is there anything worthwhile I can get from that one?

I got a Luna cheriet and a Celestia statue from it...

The harts are only good for if you have too many of them

All I can think of is that you can get gems from that one, along with all the stuff from the free to play balloon pop game. I've only played that one once, and I had no luck getting gems.

Iv gotten 5 gems from it once...

Ok... I just need to get this out there... Who in equestria would pay 800 gems for silver spoon?!

Edited by villan97
  • Brohoof 1

I got a Luna cheriet and a Celestia statue from it...

The harts are only good for if you have too many of them

Iv gotten 5 gems from it once...

Ok... I just need to get this out there... Who in equestria would pay 800 gems for silver spoon?!

Yeeeaaaah I wouldn't.

I can sorta see saving 90 gems for Rainbow Dash, she's really popular and it makes sense to have something to work towards. But 800 is ridiculous, you couuld be saving them up for months and months and be nowhere near.