TailsIsNotAlone

I am Life rank in Boy Scouts, just got to get a couple more merit badges. I played the trombone for my schools marching band before I went to online homeschooling. I finally have a brony friend! I traveled by train to Washington DC, it took us two days to get there. The farthest I've traveled, so far, was to Puerto Rico. For my 15th birthday I went to a Tokyo bar and grill which costed 183 bits (I use bits as my currency instead of dollars), but it was worth it because I brought five of my good friends. I am going on a cruise to the Bahamas on August 16th, can't wait! I joined the brony community around late last year. I really love the fan art, you guys are truly talented! Brohoof! 

Edited by Bridge

-I love the sound of rain.

-I have all 718 Pokemon in my PC on Pokemon X, all caught fairly and are legit.

-I have two bookshelves full of Manga.

-I tend to listen to one song for hours.

- I'm 16 years old

- I suffer from Myopia. 

- I love drawing cartoon characters

- I can play the piano

- I'm learning drums

- I actually don't watch MLP. I just create art for it.

- I'm lesbian

- I play Representative Cricket

- I have an extremely high-pitched voice (which I hate :C)

- And I can *almost* speak fluent Italian

• Brohoof 3

1. I love playing music while I study.

I want to start animating

I want to write fan fiction, especially WoW

I'm a WoW player with seven characters of different races and classes(not including the undead hunter I set aside for my brother), with my prime and highest-leveled character being a night elf druid.

I get absorbed into novels as easily as gaming.

I say to people that I'm half-Philipino, half-American, but I'm also Scottish, Dutch, American Indian, and a bunch of other ethnicities thanks to my relatives and ancestors on my father's side.

I have an IEP for autistic spectrum disorder, but it's mild enough that teachers don't need to do anything special for me unless I ask.

I used to cry and have panic attacks in elementary school, but teacher help and my own peers bullying me has made me a calm and stoic person.

Bullying also made me a bit anti-social.

I like to wear clothes that make me look a bit scholarly and I like to wear a very loose tank top over a white or black undershirt.

• Brohoof 1

I may have posted here before, but if so... Have some more. xD

1) Before 8 to 9 years ago (10th grade, essentially) I had no clue what a bassoon was, I flat out rejected the idea of playing the saxophone, and I thought the oboe was the same thing as the clarinet. In practically the span of only one year they became my three favorite instruments. xD (I bet you, 9 years ago I would have said that the clarinet and french horn are my favorite instruments).

2) I'm very temperamental... It runs in my family. Especially from my mom. lol

3) I am an atheist.

4) I hate Spring.

5) I grew up to more 60s/70s music than modern music, thus I'm nostalgic about the same music that my parents' generation are. xD

6) I am super picky with food.

7) I have an endless fascination with Western/Ancient history and Music History.

8) I'm lesbian.

9) I work nights. Don't ever do that. xD

10) English bulldog is my favorite breed of dog. They are as sweet as can be, and also adorable... It may be hard to see that when you first see one, but raise one from a puppy and you'll understand.

• Brohoof 2

• Iv been lost in a park for a day
  • Im a pretty big star was nerd
  • Iv only ever been on 3 forums
  • I use to have dreadlocks

Despite my looks, I am very different from what you think.

and this ^

• I'm 15 years old.

I was born in Orwell,New York

I have 2 brothers and 1 sister

I'm strict against alcohol and drugs

My favorite soda is Dr. Pepper

My favorite candy is Nestle's Crunch bar

My favorite band is "A Day to Remember"

I've almost died 3 times in my life

I can't swim

I can't tie my shoes

I am no good at sports (Except surprisingly beer pong)

I'm a lover of crazy costumes,hats,and suits

My favorite actor is Neil Patrick Harris

My favorite Youtuber is AVGN

I love to collect antiques and artifacts

I have anxiety and depression

I'm epileptic

I love villains

I used to love playing racing/skating games when I was younger

My favorite game is Super Smash Bros Melee

I love Luigi more than Mario

I have social anxiety and stage fright

My favorite tv show is "That 70's Show"

My favorite movie is either "Grown Ups" or "Paul Blart:Mall Cop"

My favorite song is "Imagine" by John Lennon

I used to like Lego's "Hero Factory" franchise (I still have the sets,deciding whether or not I should sell them)

Edited by Dr. Luigi

10 facts about yours truly? OK, here we go. :)

1. People say that I am the answer to life. Hopefully this will cease after July 28. I am 42 in case you don't get the reference. :comeatus:

2. I'm an only child although I gained adult step siblings when my father remarried.

3. I have loved cartoons for my entire life. MLP:FiM is only my most recent animation infatuation. :wub:

4. I love cats and dogs equally but for the time being I only have the former as they don't require frequent walks.

5. My whole life has been lived in the same city. I know Philly very well. Maybe too well. :P

6. That may be one reason I spend a good amount of time and money traveling to other cities on vacation.

7. Trains are my favorite mode of travel but anything that can carry me faster than my own two feet is pretty nifty IMHO.

8. I don't have a driver's license. I've tried driving and I hate the fact that I can't admire the scenery if I have to focus on the road. :derp:

9. I am a Christian.

10. Making friends...true friends...means the world to me. :)

Edited by Wingnut

- I am 13 years old

- I'll be turning 14 in April this year (squee!)

- I am extremely tall

- In real life I'm a socially awkward, mild-mannered dork

- I live in Ireland

- My favourite film is "2001: A Space Odyssey"

- I bucking hate Nintendo

- I'm obsessed with Superman, Batman and Star Trek

- Fluttershy is my favourite pony

- I get stagefright

- I'm VERY lazy

- I'm a cinemaphile (movie addict)

- I am an athiest

- I am bisexual

- I am more attracted to guys

- I am a clopper (deal with it, bitch)

Edited by Master of Antics
  • Brohoof 3

- I'll be turning 28 in June this year!

- I drink three 20 ounce bottles of water every day

- I am trying to lose weight...but its hard *sulks*

- I try to do things right in all things I do or interact with

- I'm OCD when it comes to my computer desk!

- I am adventurous when the opprotunity arises

- I love to swim and soak, but scared of getting my ears wet

- I love cats but I love rats even more

- If I could have any pet in the world, I want it to be a deer

- Sometimes at night, I steal my husbands PJs to tease him!

Edited by Lightning Bliss
  • Brohoof 2

I almost got hit by an ice cream truck when I was about 1 or 2. A guy in a wheelchair saved me.

I almost drowned in a pool when I was 6. My dad saved me.

I'm so obsessed with sweets.... Any kind. Sweets probably make up 65% of my diet but for some reason I can't gain weight past 95 pounds.

I have exercise induced asthma.

I'm in a school program where I do all my school work at home (which is one packet of a specific subject a week) and I only go in to see my teacher once a week.

I'm obsessed with serial killers. They're just so interesting, I always like to learn more about them, their crimes, how their minds work. I especially like to see interviews with them to see the kinds of things they have to say about their own actions. (Jeffery Dahmer being my personal favorite).

(This last one was kind of hard for me to admit... I've been judged harshly for it)

Edited by PartyWithPinkie
  • Brohoof 1

• I was born on Friday the 13th
  • I'm bigender
  • I have 1 cat and 2 fresh water aquariums
  • I've been drawing anime since I was about 11 years old
  • I've kissed as many girls as I have guys
  • I'm somewhat asexual at times; usually I'm demisexual, however my sexuality has been known to fluctuate for whatever reason
  • I collect a large variety of things and enjoy displaying my collections when I can
  • I'm very picky when it comes to food; I don't enjoy eating for the most part, and it gets tough trying to get myself to eat
  • I still prefer CDs over MP3s; but I use an ipod for the ability to have an assortment of music

I could go on and on and on, so I'll just stop here  :lol:

I'm British

I like video games - Especially online competitive ones, not that I'm that great

I dislike being called a; brony, pegasister, girlgamer

I have blue eyes

I'm socially awkward

I'm so boring, omg.

Edited by Scare D Cat

K, here we go:

I'm about 5'5; that's just an estimate, I've never actually measured

I may have mild OCD

I love singing, and I think I sound pretty decent

I want to be a journalist; specifically a movie or TV critic

I have brown eyes and hair

I'm a cat person, but I don't actually have a cat

I may add to this later.

Facts about Callie, part 2:

I am introverted.

I may have dyscalculia.

I want to live in Canada

I'm incredibly obsessed with Pokémon

The Beach Boys are my favorite band

I have come up with a four part story, but I haven't written it down

I am incredibly fascinated by outer space

1. People say that I am the answer to life. Hopefully this will cease after July 28. I am 42 in case you don't get the reference.

lol When now ever somebody ask me the meaning of life is Im just going to say "duwh, Sugar cube".

OT:

-I cant do the peace sign with my left hand do to that my knuckle being broken and never healing correctly.

-When I was little I use to think Ginger ale was an alcohol.

-I have yet to watch a single episode of MLP:FiM season 4.

-I think I said this already but, Im a twin. 

- I'm an Engineer

- I have a Thinkpad as a laptop

- I love mechanical keyboards.. quite a bit.

- Introverted

- UT2k4 is my absolute favorite game

- VERY socially awkward in reality and here

- Only one machine of mine has Windows... haven't cared to use it.

- I use Emacs!

I almost got hit by an ice cream truck when I was about 1 or 2. A guy in a wheelchair saved me.

I almost drowned in a pool when I was 6. My dad saved me.

I'm so obsessed with sweets.... Any kind. Sweets probably make up 65% of my diet but for some reason I can't gain weight past 95 pounds.

I have exercise induced asthma.

I'm in a school program where I do all my school work at home (which is one packet of a specific subject a week) and I only go in to see my teacher once a week.

I'm obsessed with serial killers. They're just so interesting, I always like to learn more about them, their crimes, how their minds work. I especially like to see interviews with them to see the kinds of things they have to say about their own actions. (Jeffery Dahmer being my personal favorite).

(This last one was kind of hard for me to admit... I've been judged harshly for it)

Regarding the serial killer thing, I know exactly what you mean. The psychology behind it fascinates me. I think it's entirely possible to be able to be interested in these things while still acknowledging that the crimes themselves were awful. There is a big difference between being interested in serial killers and being interested in serial killing. 

• Brohoof 1

• I'm older than a majority of my friends.

I've been a pet owner throughout my life. Although only one of the pets I had when I was a kid is still alive. She's sitting on my bed staring at me like I'm the most interesting thing ever.

I like the music of Final Fantasy better than the actual games.

I normally can't stand super cereal, Hollywood-wannabe games, but I do enjoy Metal Gear Solid.

I'm neither against nor for the United States government.

I am, however, for the government of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

I have never had a job.

I wanted a Nokia phone when I was a little kid. Now I have one and I absolutely love it. Those Finns know how to make a good phone.

The first computer I ever used ran MS-DOS. I had no idea how to use it.

I sometimes feel like I need to learn how to speak to out-of-staters, especially when they think that New England isn't part of the US. It is. Oh, and my state's culture.

Fifty Thousand Shades of Grey is my favorite book ever.

I do not have any MLP merchandise easily visible to visitors to my room.

Regarding the serial killer thing, I know exactly what you mean. The psychology behind it fascinates me. I think it's entirely possible to be able to be interested in these things while still acknowledging that the crimes themselves were awful. There is a big difference between being interested in serial killers and being interested in serial killing.

Thank you for understanding! But in a way, I'm interested in both. Not only the killer themself and how their mind works, but the details of how they carried out the crime as well. It makes me wonder about their true motives and what brought them to finally do the deed. I've even seen a few leaked photos of their victims. I just wanna know everything. The fact that I'll never be able to fully understand these killers is what makes me want to keep learning.

I'm not really sure where this interest comes from.

The sanity of Jeffery Dahmer particularly fascinates me because he tried to plead guilty by reason of insanity so he could be placed in a mental institution, but they decided that he actually was sane and sentenced him to life in prison (it came out to be around 957 years.... So that's pretty much life).

I guess it must be why he is my favorite.

Edited by PartyWithPinkie

Thank you for understanding! But in a way, I'm interested in both. Not only the killer themself and how their mind works, but the details of how they carried out the crime as well. It makes me wonder about their true motives and what brought them to finally do the deed. I've even seen a few leaked photos of their victims. I just wanna know everything. The fact that I'll never be able to fully understand these killers is what makes me want to keep learning.

I'm not really sure where this interest comes from.

The sanity of Jeffery Dahmer particularly fascinates me because he tried to plead guilty by reason of insanity so he could be placed in a mental institution, but they decided that he actually was sane and sentenced him to life in prison (it came out to be around 957 years.... So that's pretty much life).

I guess it must be why he is my favorite.

Oh, no, I understand the fascination with the crimes as well, as long as it's a fascination and interest tempered by the understanding that what happened was bad. What I meant was that being interested in serial killers is fine, being interested in serial killing, as in actually wanting to become a killer, is not. 

And on another note, I would say that the case that particularly interests me is Edmund Kemper. 

- I hate liars to an EXTREME. Some people are like, oh well, they lied, but even small lies TICK me off.

- I love art and love to draw. It relaxes me.

- I grew up with Nintendo, and it will always be apart of me.

- I have never had flu. NEVER. Even then, I rarely get sick.

- I prefer classic games over new ones. I just do.

- I hate making eye contact. Even with my friends. Its just so awkward.

- I never eat the crusts of my pizza. Weird, I know, but my whole life, i'd eat the pizza and not the crust. Even soft crusts too. I just like the pizza part, not the crust.

- I prefer to be alone. Nope. Not depressed. I have a boyfriend and great friends, but being alone is nice. Maybe because I never grew up with siblings? o,O Also, i'm an only child xD

- Favorite color is purple.

- I am a soul-less ginger.