Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ask any Pony on a Date!

Page Turner

Well, since I don't know what's going on with Page due to him not responding to my mentions to him, I"m just gonna go along with Meta's last post with Alex and continue the blind dates.

Yeah, I can't wait for this to get started again. I am waiting patiently though, and it will be well worth the wait once Page is back ;D Sturdy wing gonna get his Dashie mac on 

You wish pal. If I know my Dashie, she wouldn't leave me. She is the element of loyalty after all :P

You wish pal. If I know my Dashie, she wouldn't leave me. She is the element of loyalty after all :P

Hmmm but do you know "your" Dashie? Or do you merely think you do? :D I have been doing a "Hobbit" Themed RP for the past couple of days and have had the chance to do some combat in the Everfree forest, I think Dash will enjoy tagging along ;D

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm but do you know "your" Dashie? Or do you merely think you do? :D I have been doing a "Hobbit" Themed RP for the past couple of days and have had the chance to do some combat in the Everfree forest, I think Dash will enjoy tagging along ;D

I don't mind if you two hang out, BUT NO FUNNY STUFF 0.e you make one wrong advance on my Dashie I'll know.

I'll be watching you.

I don't mind if you two hang out, BUT NO FUNNY STUFF 0.e you make one wrong advance on my Dashie I'll know.

I'll be watching you.

Oh and why is that?... Do you not trust the mare? That speaks very poorly of your character sir ;P I would give Dash full trust if I was as confident as you claim to be ;3

Oh and why is that?... Do you not trust the mare? That speaks very poorly of your character sir ;P I would give Dash full trust if I was as confident as you claim to be ;3

I trust Dash completely, it's strange wandering warriors I don't trust -.-

Keep your hooves off my marefriend you! I am always watching. Always -.-

So... will there be some replies or..?

Do they (Meta&Dawn) even know they're supposed to make them?

Oh well..

Yeah I am sure Page will be back, I am just being patient :) He wouldn't let us down and he has a bit going on in his life too, so we just have to be patient.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I am sure Page will be back, I am just being patient :) He wouldn't let us down and he has a bit going on in his life too, so we just have to be patient.

Agreed, it's not fair of us to sit here and demand entertainment.  Page has a life that takes priority over this and we need to respect that.

Agreed, it's not fair of us to sit here and demand entertainment.  Page has a life that takes priority over this and we need to respect that.

Yeah I say that, but in my head I am thinking "God damn I want this thing to start up again" XD I thought meta was supposed to be taking over, but I guess he doesn't know.

Yeah I say that, but in my head I am thinking "God damn I want this thing to start up again" XD I thought meta was supposed to be taking over, but I guess he doesn't know.

Page, Meta, Dawn and I have been talking about the situation. Meta will be taking over the replies soon. Page will be taking another week off, life's been rough on him.

The RP is not dead, no worries guys.

Edited by Eljordo
  • Brohoof 2

Page, Meta, Dawn and I have been talking about the situation. Meta will be taking over the replies soon. Page will be taking another week off, life's been rough on him.

Oh wow, ok that sounds great :D I am sure that Meta will do a great job at taking over the RP, I will do my best as well ;D hopefully it will be better than the other RP I am in

The RP is not dead, no worries guys.

Hopefully all goes well for Page. Meta will do a great job taking over the RP. Now that I say that, when will Meta start taking over the replies?

• Brohoof 2

I'm just waiting for Page. I don't mind, we all know how annoying this thing called 'real life' is.
Also, I'm quite exited to see Jordo VS Sturdy Wing in competing for Dash. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Hy  @PageTurner  whens my replies for my dates? i already posted like weeks ago and i haven't got any replies yet.

Life has gotten in the way, thus replies have been delayed for a while. Meta should have gotten your reply up today.

I'm just waiting for Page. I don't mind, we all know how annoying this thing called 'real life' is.

Oh me too :3 

I'm not willing to give up my Dashie without a fight.

Are you kidding me? Jordo isn't fast paced enough for Dashie ;D One round with the Timberwolves and that mare is mine... Even if not then at least I have a new partner for my patrols.

Jordo, this will be fun

Bah! Life has smacked me in the face! It's test week for school.

Ah, well. I'm almost done. Lets see if I can get replies out...

EDIT: OK, They are out... enjoy. I know you all are probably chanting BURN, BURN, BURN! But At least I got them out...at least.

Thank you very much Meta! you did a very good job with the replies today. I appreciate it, next update should be when? friday?

Are you kidding me? Jordo isn't fast paced enough for Dashie ;D One round with the Timberwolves and that mare is mine... Even if not then at least I have a new partner for my patrols.

Jordo, this will be fun

Speed isn't everything my friend, I think you will learn that as the roleplay unfolds :3

It will be fun indeed.

it seems as though i've been left out of the replies today... are we just waiting for page to clear his troubles up and get back to mine, or was i just forgotten???

Meta may have just missed you. I will bring this to his attention.

• Brohoof 1

well i am sorry to say this but i kinda like pages replies better then any one elses becase mostly they have more thought added to them then metas replies. anyway i'll be waiting for the next replie to my dates to come out.

• Brohoof 1

well i am sorry to say this but i kinda like pages replies better then any one elses becase mostly they have more thought added to them then metas replies. anyway i'll be waiting for the next replie to my dates to come out.

Page did several of the replies... I forget exactly who, but I know he did Steel's, Mr. Bob's, and Red Talon's.

There you go. Argument proven invalid.