Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming If you could Co-op with 3 ponies...

CMC Ryan

Pretty much, if you where given a choice to co-op a 4 player game which 3 ponies would you choose and what would be your game? For the ponies i'd have to say Scootaloo, Rainbow Dash, and Luna would be the 3 ponies i'd play with because they'er my favorite, now the game i would pick is Borderlands 2, mostly because the times i have co-oped this game it's been very fun and amusing with the 3 others i have played with.

I would choose to play New Super Mario Brothers Wii because it's a really good game for multiplayer action and it can lead to some pretty funny moments. As for players, I'll have to list them off with my reasoning.

Derpy as Player 1: She is one of my favourites and would probably make the game more enjoyable.

Luna as Player 2: For the fun to be doubled, of course!

Tom as Player 3: He rocks!

Twilight as Player 3: She would likely be uncompetitive and be the perfect type to play this sort of game with.

I pondered whether to put Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy into the mix, but then I realized that Dashie would be too competitive for this sort of thing (especially playing with Derpy) and Fluttershy would nearly faint each time we stomp a goomba :P

Edited by Celtore

My game would have to be Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It's just an epic party game that I'm pretty good at.

Player 1: Rainbow Dash. She's competitive but I would totally impress her with my amazing skills. Or be called an egghead. But worth the try.

Player 2: Pinkie Pie. She can have actual fingers as we found out last episode. So she could actually play the game.

Player 3: Spike. He's got fingers too.

Scootaloo, Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle, Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash just seem like the kind of ponies who love gaming and Twilight Sparkle would just know everything about the game and all of the cheats and stuff, so she'd be a good match.

Player 2: Applejack.

She is just my favorite pony, end of story. Bye-bye. see you later.

Player 3: Pinkie Pie.

She would be great if it was a party game, especially the Mario Party games.

Player 4: Fluttershy

I like her as well. She would be great to play any game with.

Also the game choice would be either New Super Mario Bros. Wii (or U), or any game that is not co-op and we take turns.

I would think it turn out kinda like Game Grumps a bit, and I would like that!

• Brohoof 1

Player 2: Pinkie Pie

Player 3: Another Pinkie Pie

Player 4: Yet another Pinkie Pie

In fact I'd give up my controller to the real Pinkie Pie, so then the four of them can play Mario Kart Wii while all the other Pinkies shout FUN!FUN!FUN!FUN!FUN!FUN!FUN!FUN! in the background.

• 1 month later...

1: Lyra because she is close to getting fingers, which would greatly increase her gaming skills

2: Luna, because Luna is best gamer

3: Rainbow Dash, I think a competitive player is a good player.

Twilight, Luna and Lyra.

Because magic > hooves

Sure, Pinkie Pie could probably play anyway, but she is too risky/random.

As for the game, i am not sure really.. Might have to go with something simple like Minecraft or maybe competitive one like League of Legends.. Then there's Diablo 2 LoD: Zy-El Trial by Fire. Or i could "cheat" by picking Warcraft III. It has many, many custom maps with very different gameplay. That actually might be the best option by far.

I would play Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising. Here's my choices:

1) Twilight Sparkle - Come on, that pony HAS to have read to pony equivalent of "The Art of War", I bet she knows tons about strategy and such.

2) Applejack - She's dependable and vigilant; perfect skills for a second in command or pointman,

3) Fluttershy - One word; MEDIC!

If I had to choose 3 for a game like borderlands or diablo or left for dead it would be

1. Twilight- she has the brains and could keep our stats in check

2. Pinkie- probably a really fun pony to play coop with and would be hilarious

3. Vinyl Scratch- She would probably blast music into the microphones for everybody

League of Legends. 

Hell, my rune and mastery pages are already named after the ponies, if I could play LoL collaboratively with them, that would just be awesome! 

1) Fluttershy: She could play support. It fits her well, and is probably already in her nature. Fluttershy would do great!

2) Twilight Sparkle: With her logical thinking and levelheadedness, Twilight would make a great addition to a tactical game like LoL. I would probably want her as my jungler for those exact reasons. She'll keep lane assistance organized while being able to outsmart the opposing jungler. 

3) Rainbow Dash: I'm quite competitive, and I think Rainbow Dash's fervor and thirst for victory can compliment a LoL team well. She can fill the role of top lane or mid lane to give her that 1v1, competitive atmosphere that she'll thrive in. 

4) Rarity: Since a LoL team consists of five players, I'll add one more pony to finish my roster. Rarity loves, loves, LOVES spotlight and loves to be pampered and treated well. Sounds like an AD carry to me. She could fit the role of the AD carry to get that pampered, VIP feeling she enjoys. Everyone protects the team's most influential player; Rarity could get used to it.

Or we could play something like Rock Band.

Sweetie Belle can sing, with Octavia on the guitar and Vinyl Scratch on the bass. Sounds flawless to me.

• Brohoof 1

I'd pick Minecraft, co-op with Applejack, Twilight, and Rarity. Applejack because she'd be working hard for materials, food, etc. Twilight would be good for figuring out a good location for living (as well as organizing the space), and Rarity would be great at designing the house. That'd be awesome.

Star Wars the Old Republic

1. Yours truly of course

2. Luna: and not just because of the jokes and meme out there about her being a gamer

3. Rainbow Dash: Her competitive never say die attitude is really going to come in handy with raids, flashpoints and the particularly brutal heroic missions

4. Twilight Sparkle: She could help keep the others in check and has a knack for strategy

My choice of game would be Monster Hunter Tri for the Wii, and the Choice of Players would be Princess Luna, Rarity, and Applejack. Princess Luna leading the Party, Applejack and Rarity very pro at it, while I am semi-pro(Meaning I am good but sometimes reckless.)

For Borderlands (1 or 2), Halo(Any of them), Super Smash Brothers (Any of them),COD Zombies (BO1 or 2),or Minecraft

1: Me

2:Luna (Fave pony so this is Obvious choice)

3:Shining Armor (Seems like a bro and would be good with video games since he has magic)

4:Pinkie Pie (She Pinkie, Do I have to explain)

We would play Call Of Duty Blsck Ops 2 and my team would be.

1. Me (as my Pegasus OC if possible)

2. Luna because she's a hardcore gamer.

3. Twilight because shes a strategist and her organization would help alot not to mention her magic.

4. Spike because 1. We need another male and I need another bro in the group 2. He's a living flamethrower plus he's got hands so he can use guns as well. 3.He's my favorite character so he MUST be in my group.

Together we would be unstoppable in both Zombies and and online multiplayer. We would be called The A Team or something.

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~

I'd play some Resident Evil 6 campaigns with ponies, that's for sure! I'd have Twilight as my partner, because I'm sure she'd be nice and efficient in team-play. Meanwhile, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash could play their own co-op campaign as different characters and we'd wait at the points where the campaigns intersected so we could all 4 play together when the characters met up with each other. Would be a riotous good time, I'm sure, though I think that having the only unicorn of the bunch on my team kinda makes my team better, along with me actually having fingers.  :lol:

Co-op in what games? Can I have them play some DotA with me? G16t5.png

I will take Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, and Lyra. All three are unicorns because I don't want to spend my time teaching them how to play games with hooves. Twilight Sparkle can helps me formulate a strategy against the enemy line-up, Rarity with her keen eyes can serve as an auto map-awareness, and Lyra because, well, it's freaking Lyra! :P

Luna. She might actually be good at games. :P

Celestia, she's the ruler of equestria. 'Nuff Said.

Pinkie Pie, she can make everything happy and fun. :)

I feel like those ponies are really cool and it would be nice to see them try to play video games.

I for one would love to see Pinkie play portal. XD

Edited by Double D