Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Favorite Songs From The Show

Flutterguy1

Giggle at the Ghosty was my introduction to how actually GOOD the music was going to be in this series, I'd expected it to be ick! At The Gala was blasting out of my speakers last night, probably to the confusion of my neighbours!

• Brohoof 1

I'd have to say...Winter Wrap Up! When I realized it was going to be a full musical number...it's just such a great song, and it even manages to push the singer's ability (especially Twilight's singing VA).

There's no denying how great Winter Wrap-Up is, At the Gala made for the best screaming version of a song, Art of the Dress is a Sondheim adaptation which makes me happy, but one that didn't get enough attention so far:

Edited by Vinyl Scratch
  • Brohoof 3

Somehow although I really like Pinkie Pie, the only song of hers I actually like is the SInging Telegram...

And then there's Winter Wrap Up. Seriously, thaat song should be called the Bronies' Anthem.

Oh boy, this is so hard.

I litterally loved every single song in season 1.

But I guess my favorites would have to be "Giggle at the Ghostly", "Cupcakes" and "At the Gala"

With a honorable mention to "Winter Wrap Up", "Art of the Dress" and "Hush Now, Quiet Now"

Art of the Dress because of Rarity's beautiful singing voice.

Oh and anything by Pinky Pie. Her songs get stuck in my head like no other.

I wanna get all of the MLP songs on my MP3 Player.