Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fandoms you're in?

Silver Bells

So other than being in the Brony fandom, what fandoms are you in? I'm curious to see if the Brony community is interested in a lot of the same stuff outside of ponies. I already know Doctor Who and general video games are popular within the brony fandom, but what else?

My fandoms are...

Welcome to Night Vale

Supernatural

Doctor Who

Pokemon

Earthbound (sort of. I haven't finished the game yet but i love it  :muffins: )

Attack on Titan

Soul Eater

What are your fandoms? Post away!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have media interests outside of MLP, but I can't say there are any other fandoms I'm active in. I've been a part of a few in the past such as Ace Attorney, but I've never stayed for as long as I have in this one.

Edited by Frostgage

General anime (as in, most of the anime that are released that never really get gigantic specific followings)

Homestuck

Warcraft

Starcraft

League of Legends

The major ones I can think of at the moment.

The only one I'm in that bears any similarity to the Brony fandom is the Ace Attorney fandom :D

Other than that, I follow a few LPers on YouTube, my favorite sports teams, and some bands I really like, but yeahh :D Not much else that's obscure like MLP.

If activities like milsim airsoft count, then I am deffinatly a gear whore, with my JPC and FAST helmet and my 6 trillion tactical tailor m4 mag pouches.

I also participate in the creepypasta community.

I was part of the Mario fandom, but I left the site. Well I use name there has sticked around and been used other sites. Here (Though it has been change numerous times), MLP Wiki, YouTube, Fanfiction.net. There are some other places I use Prince Doopliss.

• 1 month later...

Besides the MLP Fandom are there any other fandoms you're apart of?

Me?

I'm a part of the Minecraft Fandom.

It is without a doubt, one of the largest and most popular gaming fandoms currently in the world.

post-25645-0-67139300-1409282729_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I know there's a topic like this out there, so this might get merged...

I'm a member of the Ed, Edd, n' Eddy fandom, however small that one may be, and I'm also a huge Transformers fanboy. I'm also a Game of Thrones fan, but I don't think I'm a part of that fandom. I don't really talk about it all that much.

• Brohoof 3

I am a Brony, a Minecrafter, a Faller, a Pokenerd, a Playgrounder, a Mythical Beast, a Rain Beau,The Guy, and whatever you call a fan of Adventure Time and Steven Universe.

• Brohoof 1