Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much trouble have you been through for something pony?

Bucky McGillyCuddy

I work tomorrow, the last Sunday before Christmas, for a whole 9.5 hours. Putting up with ungrateful customers left right and center, so i'd need a good nights sleep wouldn't you think? The only problem is, I always Live-stream the season 3 episodes that premiere Saturday nights at the not-so-convenient time of 1:30AM - 2:00AM.

This leaves me roughly 5 hours sleep max to prepare the the onslaught that is Christmas shopping   :(

The true Brony inside of me is saying to pony up and watch the live stream, do it for Applejack he says whereas sensible Joseph is saying it wont be worth walking around dead tired tomorrow.   

So, have you ever gone out of your way for something pony related? Was it worth the effort or did you regret it later on? I need your wisenessness! 

My brony livestream timing is somewhat better than yours, but not that good either. The episode aires around 11:30 where I live. I have only livestreamed an episode before. I livestreamed Wonderbolt Academy, and it felt very good watching an episode the moment it is aired. In other words, yes, it was worth the effort! I usually just download from youtube in 720p. Fits my phone perfectly, so I can rewatch later!  :lol:

I can't sleep in on Saturdays due to the new episode stream (8:30 AM), but other than that... I try to take good care of myself. Ponies are best watched with plenty of rest.

Edited by Stellafera

I don't understand why someone would go to such extreme feats for a television show.

I understand it's a fandom, but I still don't agree with putting so much things aside in life for a show.

• Brohoof 3

I haven't really gone to any extremes like that, I always look forward to every episode but if for some reason I can't watch it as it airs on the Hub I either tape it or find it on youtube or something. This conversation kind of reminds me of this one time I got really upset at missing an episode of the Power Rangers when I was a kid and tried to ask everyone I could including total strangers as to what happened in that episode.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I've tolerated my friends' ignorance in claiming we're all "immature faggots", does that count?

But yeah, other than some taunting and mocking, from my friends, enemies, and even my parents, I haven't really dealt with much for the sake of pony. Although, I have woken up hours earlier on weekdays to write my FiMfic because my parents wouldn't approve of it (They don't like the fandom to begin with, and really wish I wasn't a part of it.).